Author Topic: HLA Facebook Groups  (Read 30764 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: HLA Facebook Groups
« Reply #225 on: August 09, 2009, 03:35:25 PM »
Sigh.

The sad part is he actually thinks others buy this nonsense. Are you still afraid of a couple of questions John? If you really believed in this stuff you'd be able to back it up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 09, 2009, 04:00:30 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Sigh.

The sad part is he actually thinks others buy this nonsense. Are you still afraid of a couple of questions John? If you really believed in this stuff you'd be able to back it up.

Bruce I would just have your posts strung together and get it over with.  He isnt going to buy your bluff just like I havent.  Its a weak hand at most.  If you are honest about your guest posting then it wont hurt a bit.  Maybe have psy come out and say he strung your posts together after you get it done, maybe that would end it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 09, 2009, 04:05:41 PM »
He isnt going to buy your bluff just like I havent.

This implies that you have decision-making abilities, which you don't.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2009, 04:21:07 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
He isnt going to buy your bluff just like I havent.

This implies that you have decision-making abilities, which you don't.

Everyone has decision-making abilities here. Each of us can decide for ourselves. Some may choose to believe him and others may choose to believe he is bluffing.  I for one will take the position that he is bluffing.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 09, 2009, 04:36:02 PM »
That's because you're the one who's afraid of the questions John. No one here is on your side, no one. I'm not going to do your homework for you, if you want confirmation that it's been done, get it yourself. I'm not afraid of the truth like you are.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2009, 05:26:49 PM »
TheWho, I guess you are right after all, Bruce is bluffing, otherwise he would have given us the link to the post instead of having all of us look through 1,000's of posts to find it.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »
Sorry John, that excuse won't work either. The post weren't logged in under a seperate user name, nor do I have any clue where they are. Afterall, it's been over a year.  This was explained to you at the beginning when you attempted to attribute your own posts to me.

Now everyone but you understands the situation, no expects you to man up and have your posts linked together as you promised, let's move forward in the disucssion on HLA. Afterall the thing that matters here is helping these kids, not playing your games.

So then, the starvation diet, what are your thoughts?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 09, 2009, 05:52:42 PM »
TheWho, I guess you are right after all, Bruce is bluffing, otherwise he would have given us the link to the post instead of having all of us look through 1,000's of posts to find it.

The truth always rises to the top eventually.  There is no post confirming that his posts have been strung together, dont even bother looking.  Like I said in the beginning, if he had nothing to hide he would have had his guest posts strung together the first day.  Now he has to resort to lies to try to save face.   Seems we have come full circle again.  It makes me wonder if any of his postings were ever truthful.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 09, 2009, 05:58:33 PM »
This is of course coming from the guy who has spoken endless yarns concerning his imaginary daughter, pretended to be a drug addled teen, and swore up and down he had no connection to the industry. Face facts John, you were proven wrong, none of the recent guest posts have been made by me, and you just cant stand to accept the fact that many besides me enjoy holding you accountable and calling you on your games.

Now that the issue has been settled and rehashed are you going to try and have a grown up conversation or not?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2009, 07:20:16 PM »

The truth always rises to the top eventually.  There is no post confirming that his posts have been strung together, dont even bother looking.  Like I said in the beginning, if he had nothing to hide he would have had his guest posts strung together the first day.  Now he has to resort to lies to try to save face.   Seems we have come full circle again.  It makes me wonder if any of his postings were ever truthful.

Your right thewho about it being a bluff, he didnt post the link.  Bruce must of really had a bunch of guest posts to try to hide them and avoid accountability for them this badly.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »
What link John?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 09, 2009, 08:10:53 PM »
thewho, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. Why would Bruce only post as a guest on occasion if as you say he's saying the same things with a username or without? I could understand if he was saying or claiming vastly different things. But in all honesty I don't see what his motivation would be otherwise.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2009, 08:41:38 PM »
thewho, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. Why would Bruce only post as a guest on occasion if as you say he's saying the same things with a username or without? I could understand if he was saying or claiming vastly different things. But in all honesty I don't see what his motivation would be otherwise.
Exactly, so if he says the same thing as a guest that he does logged-in then why is he afraid to expose his guest posts?  That is the puzzling piece.  I had my posts linked together 2 or 3 times.  I dont see why Bruce is having such a difficulty with it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2009, 08:52:57 PM »
Well if he had nothing to add because he hasnt been guest posting, or if he's telling the truth and there were just a small handfull of old post. In that case his linking them wouldn't make any difference. You didnt answer the question about what his motivation might be towards guest posting. What reasoning do you have for thinking he has been?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2009, 09:20:09 PM »
Well if he had nothing to add because he hasnt been guest posting, or if he's telling the truth and there were just a small handfull of old post. In that case his linking them wouldn't make any difference. You didnt answer the question about what his motivation might be towards guest posting. What reasoning do you have for thinking he has been?

Exactly, linking them would not make a difference at all if he only had a handful.  So by him running away from this tells us he is hiding something.  Bruce had asked me to have my guest posts linked to the user name TheWho and when I told him I had already done that 2 or 3 times I suggested that he should go first and have his done and that is when he started to run away from the idea.  People are motivated in different ways.  I guest post because I sold my user name and am now without a log-in name that I like.  Others have a log-in name and also guest post to troll, some state things that they dont want linked to their user name.  I dont know what motivates Bruce or why he is afraid to have is so called 5 guest posts linked to his user name.