Author Topic: You people make me sick!  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« on: August 12, 2003, 08:40:00 PM »
I think it is disgusting, what all of you are doing. Particularily, Lee and Nancy Colburn, Sue Scheff, Jeff Berryman, Lynn, Karen Z, and the rest of you phony dirtbags. You are NOT grasping the issue at hand. You are NOT assisting children who have been victims of abusive treatment facilities/behavior modification programs/boot camps/military schools/WWASP/Straights, Inc./PCS/Pathways/Satan, etc. You are all simply sneaky,greedy, money grubbing assholes. The whole PURE scandal has REALLY irritated me, because at one time or another I have been in direct contact with each of the people I listed. Each person presented themself as kind, compassionate and caring people working to help those in need. I never knew about all the behind the scenes tricks you're pulling. All the sick-ass motives you have, putting kids in "better" programs. All "treatment facilities" are bullshit, they're all the same. With the exception of actual DRUG REHAB CENTERS, all treatment facilities should be eliminated. All I see you doing now is acting like fools, pointing fingers,creating "smoke and mirrors" to hold out your scam just a little  bit longer. You are no better than WWASP. None of you. Turbinekat (Colburns), get a life. You consistently speak disrespectfully to others on this, and other forums and act as if you know EVERYTHING there is to know about the subject of Teen Behavior Facilities. Have you experienced even a second of it? Have you even been to one, seen one? Have you woken up in a cold sweat, crying about things you've experienced? No. You dream about swimming in a pool of money. All you people are doing, PURE, and whatnot, whoever else...Educational Consultants,is trying tp put WWASP out of business to fatten up your little wallets.  I continue on MY crusade to do what's RIGHT, because I want to. BECAUSE I KNOW THAT NO OTHER PERSON SHOULD EVER HAVE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I WENT THROUGH, AND WHAT I AM FORCED TO GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE. I know right from wrong, and I'm 17. It is COMPLETELY clear that what you people are doing is WRONG. Take a look in the mirror, and think about how many weary parents you have taken advantage of today, with your garbled bullshit lies. I can't take this shit from you people!  :
You make me totally sick!skull:

wave:Melissa Rein,Humanitarian
Spring Creek Lodge Survivor
Doing my part to protect the future of others.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2003, 09:07:00 PM »
"BECAUSE I KNOW THAT NO OTHER PERSON SHOULD EVER HAVE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I WENT THROUGH, AND WHAT I AM FORCED TO GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE."

Care to share your story.  I'm listening.

Betsy - P.S.  I've been accused of being a WWASP supporter.  I just like to hear real stories from real people and tell it like I see it.

Take care.

Betsy

Offline anon

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2003, 09:17:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: KarenZ on 2003-10-17 15:50 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2003, 09:24:00 PM »
Karen:

A wolf in sheeps clothing?  Read your attacks on the voy forum.  sugary here, like a vulture over there.  http://www.voy.com/58570/

I'm with Melissa - I wouldn't trust you. PERIOD even if you say you are against WWASPS.  You're on a crusade and any excuse will do.

Offline anon

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2003, 09:37:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: KarenZ on 2003-10-17 15:51 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2003, 12:03:00 AM »
To PURE & COMPANY:

Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive ...

:flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2003, 12:55:00 AM »
Karen -what about Bruce??  You aren't outwardly attacking, but you are manipulating him BIG TIME - sorry Melissa, I know this has nothing to do with this thread.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2003, 01:44:00 AM »
this one is definently a plant.  no listing of a melissa rein ever at spring creek lodge.  would you like to come forward humanitarian.  i do not recall viewing your name on any legal case either that is currently in the works.

is this one of the sheep we have been warned about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2003, 01:52:00 AM »
Well, that explains everything ... except why Karen Z. would want to get "reacquainted" with someone who does not even exist.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2003, 02:13:00 AM »
Give it a rest, Karen Z.  Not only do you not have your facts straight, but as usual, you are exposing your ASSets for the world to see.  

:eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2003, 02:16:00 AM »
>>"  no listing of a melissa rein ever at spring creek lodge. " <<

:???:  :???:  :???:

Is there a listing somewhere of all kids ever at Spring Creek Lodge?  Is there an alumni group for ALL WWASPS facilities?  How may I access such a list, as I would like to ask a broader spectrum of teenagers who experienced the Program how they now feel...not from parents posting on their childrens' behalf.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2003, 03:07:00 AM »
Are you kidding me? I was in Serenity Family, and Dream Family on the upper levels. I slept in bed 3 in the lower level cabin, and Krista Vulles was my family rep, and on the upper levels Cammy Shaw was my family rep. I got pulled level 5, shift two trainer.

If you don't believe me, please give me a call and you can talk to my dad.

303-829-8733, call anytime of day!

By the way, I was in the program from 5/27/01 to 10/09/03.....

Offline MelissaR

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2003, 03:19:00 AM »
This is Me, Melissa. I'm 17 so obviously you won't be reading my name on any of the legal work, IM A MINOR! How can you not find my name anywhere? How is there even a way to search that? Regardless, I was there 17 months, and I got pulled on level 5 when my parents found out what was going on while I was on my homepass. The complete version of my story is available to you in the May issue of YM magazine. Or if you have any specific questions you may address me directly. Otherwise, I don't have the time to defend myself of your ludicrious slander. I feel that everyone posting on these boards has the obligation to be truthful in their posts, and that is exactly what I am doing. I am here PROTESTING the mumbo-jumbo smoke and mirrors PURE vs. WWASP, lawsuits and bullshit litigations, because I want to hear what we can do to help kids already in these dangerous programs. As well as working to limit these programs to save tomorrows troubled youths. If you think what I'm saying sounds far too complex and coherent for a teenager to write, I am studying to be a journalist, so I completely understand every angle each of you is trying to see me from. It's the the communist hunts people went on while we were paranoid of the Asian governmental system. You're all doing the same thing, scooting the blame around while dusting your shirts off at the same time. So don't try this turnaround on me, I'm the reality of it all. You're all a bunch of phony's because you're not here for a purpose. So for the record, you can shut the fuck up and don't turn your shitty little accusations on me. So thanks you prick.

MElissa Rein
If you feel necessary...please don't hesitate to call me!
303-829-8733

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2003, 07:59:00 AM »
i dont think we question that melissa was at SCL, BUT is she with the class action or a person in disguise?  i believe she was in at SCL, but her first post telling us to call the PR firm is very questionable.  can anyone check to see if she is with the class action?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You people make me sick!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2003, 09:17:00 AM »
Why is her post suggesting people talk to the PR guys questionable?  It's possible that the PR guys may decide they don't want to represent WWASP when they hear what really goes on.

It's also possible that they are trying to be devious.   That's a judgment call that even an adult might have difficulty with-- so why are you criticizing a teenager for possibly being naive?

Second, Bruce's posts on Voy were parroting WWASP's "get over yourself, the kids are all lying about abuse, it was fine" line-- until Layne stepped in and Bruce had to admit that there *was* abuse in his case.  Bruce seemed to be arguing that everyone but Layne was exaggerating-- but when Layne posted, Bruce had to admit that there was at least one true story of abuse.

And this occurred within the ordinary context of the school-- it was not one rogue staff member, but a concerted bullying by the institution itself within its ordinary policies but beyond Bruce's ability to rationalize.

That should be enough to call the entire enterprise into question as not well enough regulated or overseen to be healthy for kids.