Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > CAN ~ Collective Action Network

Anti-Program Marketing Materials

<< < (3/4) > >>

FemanonFatal2.0:

--- Quote from: "Deprogrammed" ---If we fund raise where does the money go to?
--- End quote ---

mmk check for a pm from me

I think that if we want to start fund raising we would open an account for CAN and have it accessible for travel expenses for everyone to be able to make it to the locations and events.

I've got the hook up with my mom's company for fund raising products, (at cost) but we would need an initial investment.

I'd also be willing to set up a fund raising event down the road.

hurrikayne:

--- Quote from: "Mitt Romney" ---Forget the parents (or at least put them on the back burner), try to convince, educate and target the education consultants.  They are the ones with the power.  Yes they are getting paid, but they are not all evil people.  They are just in denial, trying to make extra money or just don’t want to hear it.  You need to figure out a way to sway them, get in their face without pissing them off... maybe one program at a time.
--- End quote ---

Mitt's on to something here, but don't forget the JUDGES as well, perhaps if more of them were informed...they wouldn't be so hasty to put kids into these places.

Deprogrammed:

--- Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0" ---
--- Quote from: "Deprogrammed" ---If we fund raise where does the money go to?
--- End quote ---

mmk check for a pm from me

I think that if we want to start fund raising we would open an account for CAN and have it accessible for travel expenses for everyone to be able to make it to the locations and events.

I've got the hook up with my mom's company for fund raising products, (at cost) but we would need an initial investment.

I'd also be willing to set up a fund raising event down the road.
--- End quote ---

No pm, as of yet. Could ye please re-send?

-DP

Deprogrammed:

--- Quote from: "hurrikayne" ---
--- Quote from: "Mitt Romney" ---Forget the parents (or at least put them on the back burner), try to convince, educate and target the education consultants.  They are the ones with the power.  Yes they are getting paid, but they are not all evil people.  They are just in denial, trying to make extra money or just don’t want to hear it.  You need to figure out a way to sway them, get in their face without pissing them off... maybe one program at a time.
--- End quote ---

Mitt's on to something here, but don't forget the JUDGES as well, perhaps if more of them were informed...they wouldn't be so hasty to put kids into these places.
--- End quote ---

I know. I have said this in the past. This also involves "pounding the pavement". The main targets need to be the local schools guidance offices and support offices.....from middle school through high school. Then the school boards, as well as, supers. It needs to be an outwardly full on community event, so to speak....lol...I know this sounds funny, but the only way to fight these people is to fight in the same arenas as they do and fight to win. Also the local therapeutic professionals as well. This is for many different reasons, including but not limited to, the fact that obviously some of these professionals actually do refer. This needs to be carried out in every community where abusive institutions for children exsist.

It is all relative.

BTW, some judges have been getting kickbacks to send children to bad institutions. Proof that it happens , and that it is not just some crazy conspiracy theory. It is documented now that this goes on. They are so busted. This is progress that I am loving to see happening.  :nods:

-DP

Deprogrammed:
Bump :bump:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version