Author Topic: Permissions  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Permissions
« on: April 21, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »
I was just reading through the documents that OTN has posted, the "guidelines' book specifically and its reminding me of so many things.

Do any of you remember "days being called in"?  Basically, if the group "wasnt in a good place", 3rd and 4th phaser's permissions were revoked indefinately.  Which interests me specifically here because in the bullshit guideline book it says that these things are essential parts of 3rd and 4th phase therapy.  So I guess our "therapy" was put on hold at the whim of peer staff?  I remember days got called in when I was still on 2nd phase and stayed that way throughout the rest of my program and on to third phase.  I never got to do anything on third.

Not to mention my asshole host sister never even let me have time at home to do anything either.  I was for all purposes a 1st phaser who could watch newcomers....for the entire 9 months.  Fucking unending T&R.

:flame:  :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Permissions
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 03:37:55 PM »
I never went on a single "permission" at Str8.  Copping out was more fun, anyway.

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 12:58:00 PM »
Quote from: "Carmel"
I was just reading through the documents that OTN has posted, the "guidelines' book specifically and its reminding me of so many things.

Do any of you remember "days being called in"?  Basically, if the group "wasnt in a good place", 3rd and 4th phaser's permissions were revoked indefinately.  Which interests me specifically here because in the bullshit guideline book it says that these things are essential parts of 3rd and 4th phase therapy.  So I guess our "therapy" was put on hold at the whim of peer staff?  I remember days got called in when I was still on 2nd phase and stayed that way throughout the rest of my program and on to third phase.  I never got to do anything on third.

Not to mention my asshole host sister never even let me have time at home to do anything either.  I was for all purposes a 1st phaser who could watch newcomers....for the entire 9 months.  Fucking unending T&R.

Carmel,
Yes I do remember this.they employed  this technique at Kids Helping Kids, as well. If that didn't work they used to threaten us with being sent to Straight Inc.
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 11:27:06 AM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
Quote from: "Carmel"

Carmel,
Yes I do remember this.they employed  this technique at Kids Helping Kids, as well. If that didn't work they used to threaten us with being sent to Straight Inc.
-DP

I can relate to both of you. I remember this would particularly happen when the group had multiple misbehavors and the wanted to muscle them into conformance. And there was no set amount of time that they would go by.

This method interferred with the upper phasers, so they would take their anger on having their days off taken on the cause.

And as far as our threat went, it was being sent down to the Straight in ST. Pete.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 01:05:37 PM »
Yep, remember it happening a couple of different times.  BTW - this was not something that peer staff had authorization to do.  This came from the execs.