Author Topic: Anonymously, Diane, Michael Carter, Ohio, insult their kid  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anonymously, Diane, Michael Carter, Ohio, insult their kid
« on: April 15, 2009, 12:34:39 AM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
Quote from: "katiesthoughts"
Another solution could have been for Katie to lose some weight and quit cutting herself (maybe mix in some others colors other than black every other day) and that would have helped with the bullying and then show a little respect at home like her brothers did and all of this would have been avoided.
I dont think her brothers had a problem with the school system or home arrangements and put a lid on the drama. If they did they were smart enough not to get their asses sent away.Guest

i think those are the only two people who wuld have the dexterity to go and say that. If you want to insult me do it somewhere in your own mind please i dont want to hear the bullshit on here thankyou very much. :blabla:  :lala:  :feedtrolls:  :fuckoff:

Doesn't this sound like Dianne? I recognize the attitude from her blog when talking about Katie. This woman is truly a vile creature,

Indeed, both Diane and Michael Carter (son of Carroll Joseph Carter, employee of Reynolds and Reynolds) of Dayton Ohio seem to be posting here as guests, insulting their own daughter.

From Micheal Carter’s  Blog alternatively titled, “Inside the mind of a cult manipulated, child abusing feind,”
“Years ago, if you spilt coffee in you lap, it was your fault. Now you are a victim and suing the restaurant who gave you the hot coffee. If you lift up a running lawn mower and try to trim a hedge with it and cut off your hand - you are a victim of the company who made it because they didn't tell you not to do it, an build in safe guards to prevent it.”

And from fornits thread:

“There was a time that if you spilled hot coffee in your lap you would say “Wow, that was clumsy of me”… now it is”That wasn’t my fault, I need to sue someone”. When I ever saw that person posting on fornits all ready equipped with lawyers names and phone numbers for kids to sue someone else for their own fuck-ups I almost died.”

Wonder which of the the many kind comments are about Katie are also theirs?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
Re: Anonymously, Diane, Michael Carter, Ohio, insult their kid
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 12:47:47 AM »
I agree. I don't think there is any coincidence that there has been a recent influx of "anti-Katie" / "Pro-parent" guests that seem to not only religiously defend their position but also divulge details about Katie's life and issues that have not regularly be addressed in these topics. My guess is that it is her step mother who is posting anon. Which is funny because Michael Carter spent much of his short visit to Fornits bashing us for not only posting anon but also having registered user names that were not outing of our full names and personal identities. (at which I totally lol'd...hard)
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 01:07:40 AM »
I agree. I don't think there is any coincidence that there has been a recent influx of "anti-Katie" / "Pro-parent" guests that seem to not only religiously defend their position but also divulge details about Katie's life and issues that have not regularly be addressed in these topics. My guess is that it is her step mother who is posting anon. Which is funny because Michael Carter spent much of his short visit to Fornits bashing us for not only posting anon but also having registered user names that were not outing of our full names and personal identities. (at which I totally lol'd...hard)

Who know though.. These programmed people are psychopaths. Maybe they just saw an opportunity to verbally insult a vulnerable kid and couldn't resist? Maybe WWASP staff just wants to demoralize Katie away from suing? Maybe thewho re-appeared to advance his goal of making people think abusing their kids is good, Ha Ha. They are all so completely psycho! It’s impossible to know. Michael’s latest blog entry made me feel sorry for him again..He swings between pitifully crazy and hatefully abusive provoke a rollercoaster of emotions. Anyway, thank you for being so great.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... 4393799283
"As so many people have said, it is time for Katie to move on. She graduates from high school in less than two months, and turns 19 a month after that. As her older step-sister and brother did before her, it is time to be on her own (and hopefully attend college - wracking up the student loans just like they did and her two younger brothers will as well - isn't higher education wonderful :-) ).

As I have stated many times, I only want now, and have only wanted in the past, what is best for her and my family."
So, ostensibly katie was so mentally ill she needed to be forcefully instutionalized for 3 years, but now, a few months after her release its time fro her to be completely on her own. I can't explain the thinking of these people. I cannot

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 09:33:16 AM »

If you look at the writing styles it looks like Katie may be the one coming on here and bashing her step mom and dad.  She does like the attention,causing problems and being sneaky which all fit her mo at home.  We should watch these posts more closely.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 10:58:21 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

If you look at the writing styles it looks like Katie may be the one coming on here and bashing her step mom and dad.  She does like the attention,causing problems and being sneaky which all fit her mo at home.  We should watch these posts more closely.

Who^^^Middle aged, completely insane fornits troll for 5 years!!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 11:23:44 AM »
Yep, especially with his insisting on using the word "we".  "We" should watch these posts more closely.  "We" should do this, or that.

Just fuck off, will ya?  Didn't you promise to leave and not to return?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 11:30:53 AM »
Its not surprising theWho is going after Femanon and katiesthoughts, since they are both new and don't know about his online shenanigans. Its also not very surprising that theWho cannot control his compulsion to harrass young, female, abuse survivors from the comfort of his empty home.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
which is it?
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »
So, ostensibly katie was so mentally ill she needed to be forcefully instutionalized for 3 years, but now, a few months after her release its time fro her to be completely on her own. I can't explain the thinking of these people. I cannot

I don’t think at this point more institutionalization would be helpful.  My god 3 years is plenty.  Personally I think it is time for her to get out on her own.  It seems to me you are just reaching for straws to find fault with the parents.  Where is the old argument that kids will do fine on their own?  Emancipation?  Run away from home.  They would be better off living on the streets!!  But now that the parents are suggesting it is a good idea that Katie leave everyone seems to be against it.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: which is it?
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 02:31:49 PM »

I don’t think at this point more institutionalization would be helpful.  My god 3 years is plenty.  Personally I think it is time for her to get out on her own.  It seems to me you are just reaching for straws to find fault with the parents.  Where is the old argument that kids will do fine on their own?  Emancipation?  Run away from home.  They would be better off living on the streets!!  But now that the parents are suggesting it is a good idea that Katie leave everyone seems to be against it.

Hey, I'm all for it.  The sooner and farther she gets away from those assholes, the better off she'll be.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 02:42:19 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Hey, I'm all for it.  The sooner and farther she gets away from those assholes, the better off she'll be.

Looking back it probably would have been best if the parents and CC transitioned her out to college or her own apartment (as a plan "B").  Allowing her back into the household wasnt a good idea and didnt work from day 1.  Katie will be fine and her siblings (and parents)  will be fine.  They just need to be apart for now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anonymously, Diane, Michael Carter, Ohio, insult their kid
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 02:51:17 PM »

Oh,who troll, and your pathetic attempts to confuse readers of fornits or divert examination away from uncomfortable topics!

I think it’s quite clear guest was not advocating more institutionalization, but  pointied out that Katie was ostensibly held captive because she was grossly mentally disabled, but now, 3 months or so after the money ran out to fund her incarceration, Michael and Diane Carter want to throw her out of the house, independantly fund her college education and so on. If they expect her to function on a level even the most high-functioning 18 year olds are not expected to reach, they certainly cannot she is or was truly mentally ill. Therefore, Michael and Diane Carter never had her incarcerated because they believed she was genuinely grossly mentally disabled despite their protests to the contrary.
They incarcerated her because their abusive and psychologically deficient people who wanted a “nuisance” removed and “disciplined” and “punished.”

I am all for Katie leaving these mentally ill child abusers. Not only does she need to leave them, hard as that is for an 18 year old without age-appropriate skills or knowledge or a social support group, She also needs to file charges against them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 02:58:03 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Looking back it probably would have been best if the parents and CC transitioned her out to college or her own apartment (as a plan "B").  Allowing her back into the household wasnt a good idea and didnt work from day 1.  Katie will be fine and her siblings (and parents)  will be fine.  They just need to be apart for now.

Wow. Just wow. You really demonstrate how abusive program parents and Synanon dirivative  cultic ideology are to children. Kaite should not be "allowed" in her own homes? Because living with her own parents, in her own home, is a "privelege" some kids just don't "deserve," right?Christ.

Being inculcated in this way of thinking is how Micheal and Diane Carter, Dayton Ohio, became the abusive monsters they are today.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 03:02:52 PM »
So we agree that she will be better off outside the home, I dont see any confusion.  The parents also agree and I am sure her siblings will not have a problem with it.  So this is a win win all around.  
As far as funding her own college expenses it seems you are trying to confuse things, a few of her siblings are already doing that!  Why should Katie get any more money than her siblings get for college?  She is not being singled out or treated differently.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 03:07:21 PM »
Because living with her own parents, in her own home, is a "privelege"

Its her parents house.  After age 18 its time to move out.  Dont tell me your 28 years old and living in your parents basement.

I hate to tell you but it is a privilege

Offline JustMeHere

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 03:58:43 PM »
Because living with her own parents, in her own home, is a "privelege"

Its her parents house.  After age 18 its time to move out.  Dont tell me your 28 years old and living in your parents basement.

I hate to tell you but it is a privilege

AMEN to you guest. This generation feels so entitled. I can remember not being able to wait to turn 18 and get out on my own, make my own mistakes and start living my own life. It is a privilige to live in your parents house. It's a privilege to get a drivers license, own a car, etc. Once you get to be "of age" and you need to get out on your own.

And NO, it's not me, the Evil Step Monster that has been posting anonymously. I made sure that I had an account so you people couldn't say I wasn't being honest. You can see what I post.