Author Topic: I joined a ministry!!!!!!  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Father Muldoon

• View Profile
I joined a ministry!!!!!!
« on: March 29, 2009, 11:06:39 AM »
Welcome to the Ministry                   Inbox      X                  
Brother Kevin to me
show details 7/16/07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is to confirm that

Michael Muldoon

has been ordained as a minister of the
Universal Life Church, Modesto, California.

Date of Ordination: 7/16/2007
by Kevin Andrews, Pastor
www.ulc.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your request for ordination has been processed, and you are now an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church in Modesto, California!   Please record the above date of ordination for your records, as you may need this information in the future to fill out the various forms of the clergy.    If you were ordained previously, the above date will constitute a valid date upon which you were RE-ordained.   Ordination is for life, without price, and without question of your specific beliefs.    You do not need to pay any tithe, donation, or offering of any kind, now or in the future.

Ordinations are individually reviewed and forwarded to Universal Life Church International Headquarters in Modesto, California, where it will be recorded in the permanent church records.

As a minister, you are authorized by the church to perform the rites and ceremonies of the church (except circumcision), including weddings, funerals, baptisms and blessings, subject to the laws of your country, state, or locality.  Prior to conducting any civil ceremony (such as marriages), you should know and comply with the laws pertaining to your area of jurisdiction.

You are entitled to all privileges and courtesies normally offered to members of the clergy.

Your commitment is to always do the right thing.  It is your responsibility to peacefully and sincerely determine the right course of action, and to avoid infringing on the rights of others.  You alone are responsible for your  actions as a minister.

If you have not already done so, you may subscribe to our  ULC Newsletter online at http://subscribe.ulc.net

We have an online discussion forum where ULC ministers meet to engage in fun and interesting communication.  You are welcome to join in.   You'll find it at http://forum.ulc.net

You may also choose to have yourself listed in our online directory. Please note that only those who have asked to be listed in the directory are included (not all ministers). The directory enables ULC folks to find one another, and is also a useful resource for people looking for a ULC minister in their area to perform ministerial services.  You will find  directory at http://directory.ulc.net

We value and protect your privacy.   Your name and other information will not be made public on any listing unless you specifically ask to be listed this way.  Also, we will never furnish your information to an outside agency, or allow it to be used for any unrelated purpose.

It is not a piece of paper which makes you a minister.  However, many people wish to have a certificate, wallet card, or other record of their status as a minister.   Such items are particularly useful to those who wish to perform marriages.  It can serve to reassure the bride and groom (or their parents!) of the legality of the marriage.

Many ministers like to provide the couple with an authentic Universal Life Church Marriage Certificate for them to include among their wedding keepsakes.  Others just want to have a professionally printed certificate as a permanent record of their ordination.  With this in mind, we offer an assortment of Clergy Packages to help you get started quickly and easily in your ministry.  These packages contain various documents, literature, and helps for various situations.   Details on the contents of these packages follows at the end of this message.   Please understand however, that you are not required or expected to purchase anything, and these items are not necessary for you to have an effective and meaningful ministry.

To order one of these packages visit our web site:

http://shop.ulc.net

You may order using check or credit card online for quick delivery.  You may use our online shopping cart to prepare your order, even if you prefer to mail your payment.  At "checkout" you will have the option to print your order ready to mail.   Or just write down your order number if you don't have a printer.

Send all mail orders to:

Universal Life Bookstore
PO Box 2039
Citrus Heights CA  95611-2039

Best wishes in your ministry!

With warm regards,

Kevin Andrews, Senior Pastor
Universal Life Church Online
www.ulc.net
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I joined a ministry!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 04:51:16 PM »
I prefer this Ministry.

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
Re: I joined a ministry!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 08:34:07 AM »
Praise the Lord!!!

It's so good to see a druggie come around and begin preaching the word of God!

A happy Easter to everyone!
I am a priest of GOD!