Author Topic: why isnt vause arrested?  (Read 7797 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
why isnt vause arrested?
« on: March 21, 2009, 06:04:52 PM »
so why isnt vause arrested. I understand that aarc cant necessarily be shut down immediately. But why not arrest Vause because of the testimony of many, backed up my much evidence about how he held them prisoner and tortured them?

I was molested by a cab driver. I went to the police and within hours the guy was arrested. So what is the same thing not happening to Vause?

Is someone protecting him? Who?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: why isnt vause arrested?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 07:30:40 PM »
Quote from: "why isnt vause arrested"
so why isnt vause arrested. I understand that aarc cant necessarily be shut down immediately. But why not arrest Vause because of the testimony of many, backed up my much evidence about how he held them prisoner and tortured them?

I was molested by a cab driver. I went to the police and within hours the guy was arrested. So what is the same thing not happening to Vause?

Is someone protecting him? Who?
Exactly, if the guy did anything close to that he would be in jail all ready.  This isnt tolerated in the states or Canada and all it takes is a call to the police and he would be in jail.  but apparently he hasnt done anything.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 09:25:24 PM »
Dean has many connections, this is a fact. He has kept himself in a position of "plausible deniability" so his followers can still try to pretend he has done nothing wrong. He may not be arrested but that does not mean he is innocent. He is guilty!
Moral and ethical guilt do not carry a prison sentence, that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 09:29:38 PM »
Quote from: "The truth is stranger than fiction..."
Dean has many connections, this is a fact. He has kept himself in a position of "plausible deniability" so his followers can still try to pretend he has done nothing wrong. He may not be arrested but that does not mean he is innocent. He is guilty!
Moral and ethical guilt do not carry a prison sentence, that doesn't mean they don't exist.

yes i know. I know he is guilty. but what is the reason officially and unofficially that he hasnt been charged?

At least 12? have come foward now? And there is corroberating evidence. So what is the explanation? Please explain it to me. i mean isnt it ilegal in canada to hold someone in false imprisonment? Isnt ilegal to subject them to psychological torture and sexual abuse--even if you discount the rapes--what about having to bathe or go to the bathroom with another prisoner "watching" what about the all day peer dnounciation sessions?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 09:59:18 PM »
I think you well know the reasons he hasn't been arrested.  I smell someone fishing...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 10:19:04 PM »
Quote from: "gingerbreadman"
I think you well know the reasons he hasn't been arrested.  I smell someone fishing...

Uh...no? What the hell would I be fishing for? are you saying Im with the AARC? f

First of all , the aarc can read what you write here, so whether or not i'm with them is irrelevant to your apparent concern about sensitve info being revealed.

No i dont know why he hasnt been arrested. What are the unofficial (corruption, perhaps?--who is corrupt?) and the official reasons? I would like to know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 03:28:49 PM »
...here fishy fishy fishy...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 04:39:52 PM »
Quote from: "sesamestreet"
...here fishy fishy fishy...

go this route if you like, but youre telling a survivor of these programs they are a "fish" or whatever, for no reason.

At the very least this relaxes my paranoia..i always assumed everyone could tell it was "me" by my writing style. BTW, I am the guest who often starts the "why arent these people in prison/did you go to the police" threads. I really DO NOT UNDERSTAND how these murderers get away wtih it. I know I never went to the polce because I was too traumatized and sick...but I know not EVERYONE was that damaged, so I am trying to understand the grotesque injustice of all of this.

I dont see any potential harm in waxing why this guy hasnt been arrested. You d think putting corrupt officials 'who are protecting him names out would only be helpful because it would increase pressure, and the "official" reason he hasnt been arrested is alrady known to the AARC, I'm sure. But if not, OK.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 05:58:20 PM »
IT's like catching a mob boss.  You have to prove that the mob boss knew about and ordered the actions of his subordinates.  It's difficult to prove that in Vause's case without getting somebody very high up to turn on him (even then... it's his/her word against *all* of the other top people *and* Vause...  unless there is admissible proof)... and since we're *just* getting Straight Execs coming out of the woodwork, I would say that it would be *very* difficult to catch Vause red handed...
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 09:39:58 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
IT's like catching a mob boss.  You have to prove that the mob boss knew about and ordered the actions of his subordinates.  It's difficult to prove that in Vause's case without getting somebody very high up to turn on him (even then... it's his/her word against *all* of the other top people *and* Vause...  unless there is admissible proof)... and since we're *just* getting Straight Execs coming out of the woodwork, I would say that it would be *very* difficult to catch Vause red handed...

ARE you people for real!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao

arrested . .for????? being an exceptional person who runs an incredible treatment centre and due to the nature of the business would have individuals like CL and RO brought there for treatment  . . . . . and mob boss . . . . 'psy' is that for psychotic? your name is NOT nom de plume, is it!!

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 09:47:06 PM »
Quote from: "guesty"
Quote from: "psy"

ARE you people for real!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao

arrested . .for????? being an exceptional person who runs an incredible treatment centre and due to the nature of the business would have individuals like CL and RO brought there for treatment  . . . . . and mob boss . . . . 'psy' is that for psychotic? your name is NOT nom de plume, is it!!

UGH gimme a break!

How about arrested for being a complete piece of shit... and hopefully they'll flush the rest of his turds (ie: you) down with him.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 11:41:32 PM »
Exceptional person?  Incredible treatment centre?  

In-credible?  As in lacking credibility?  THAT I can see.

CL and RO likely never needed treatment until AFTER he and his brainwashed henchmen were through with them.  It's interesting to note the level of maturity in your posts.  Do we really have to resort to name-calling?  Children, please...

Tell me this:  Why would anyone come forward with fabricated stories about AARC knowing the kinds of people who are behind this facility?  Does it make any sense at all for CL and RO to go on national television, fully exposed, and relive the horrors they experienced and be lying?  No.  It does not.  

It does, however, make PERFECT sense for AARC to deny these allegations because they stand to lose a LOT of money, power, etc., if they are shut down.  And really...  did you expect AARC would just say 'oh, shit, you're right.  I DID know about all this stuff but it just slipped my mind...'

Of course not.  At the very least, the Child Welfare Act requires ANY allegations of abuse to be reported immediately so admitting they knew could bring criminal charges now.  Of course, they wouldn't want to report it happened because that's just bad press and would show badly on their fundraising bottom-line.  

Isn't it convenient that the 'nature of the disease' creates an automatic defense against any of these allegations?  What a perfect cover that is.  

Isn't it also interesting that the ENTIRE clinical team consists of ex-clients who were put through school with AARC funding?   And not one of them are licensed psychologists.  

The family therapists are also graduate parents.  Even the reception staff are graduates or grad parents.  

They are ALL graduates or graduate families.  They are under a confidentiality contract which prohibits them from discussing anything that happens there with anyone not a 'current employee' of AARC.  

I can back my shit up with facts.  Can you?  Do you have anything besides the verbal diarrhea/PR campaign on the AARC website to prove that these things DIDN'T happen?

Yeah, that's what I thought.  Grow up guesty

Just because some families claim they were 'saved' and that AARC was a 'miracle' for them and so continue to support this 3-ring-circus does not in any way mean they are 'healthy' or 'healed'.  

AARC supporters should have their heads checked by someone who is qualified...  Or dig up your old insanity pattern and see if anything needs to be adjusted.

and yes, Vause should be in jail.  Maybe he could bunk with a couple of his grads who are imprisoned for murder.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 12:14:04 AM »
Quote from: "insanitypattern"
Exceptional person?  Incredible treatment centre?  

In-credible?  As in lacking credibility?  THAT I can see.

CL and RO likely never needed treatment until AFTER he and his brainwashed henchmen were through with them.  It's interesting to note the level of maturity in your posts.  Do we really have to resort to name-calling?  Children, please...

Tell me this:  Why would anyone come forward with fabricated stories about AARC knowing the kinds of people who are behind this facility?  Does it make any sense at all for CL and RO to go on national television, fully exposed, and relive the horrors they experienced and be lying?  No.  It does not.  

It does, however, make PERFECT sense for AARC to deny these allegations because they stand to lose a LOT of money, power, etc., if they are shut down.  And really...  did you expect AARC would just say 'oh, shit, you're right.  I DID know about all this stuff but it just slipped my mind...'

Of course not.  At the very least, the Child Welfare Act requires ANY allegations of abuse to be reported immediately so admitting they knew could bring criminal charges now.  Of course, they wouldn't want to report it happened because that's just bad press and would show badly on their fundraising bottom-line.  

Isn't it convenient that the 'nature of the disease' creates an automatic defense against any of these allegations?  What a perfect cover that is.  

Isn't it also interesting that the ENTIRE clinical team consists of ex-clients who were put through school with AARC funding?   And not one of them are licensed psychologists.  

The family therapists are also graduate parents.  Even the reception staff are graduates or grad parents.  

They are ALL graduates or graduate families.  They are under a confidentiality contract which prohibits them from discussing anything that happens there with anyone not a 'current employee' of AARC.  

I can back my shit up with facts.  Can you?  Do you have anything besides the verbal diarrhea/PR campaign on the AARC website to prove that these things DIDN'T happen?

Yeah, that's what I thought.  Grow up guesty

Just because some families claim they were 'saved' and that AARC was a 'miracle' for them and so continue to support this 3-ring-circus does not in any way mean they are 'healthy' or 'healed'.  

AARC supporters should have their heads checked by someone who is qualified...  Or dig up your old insanity pattern and see if anything needs to be adjusted.

and yes, Vause should be in jail.  Maybe he could bunk with a couple of his grads who are imprisoned for murder.

Exactly, so tell me why he hasnt been arrested? Obviously you cant get him for rape, but how about false imprisonment, how about the sex abuse involved in forcing one prisoner to force another one into states of nudity, or bathe, or go to the bathroom while he/she watches? How about the medical fraud involved in presenting what he does as "treatment" or having a former teen f prisoner write the manual ? Or having teens write the treatment protocals? what about the intake being done by  adolescenats? What about the psychological torture/mental torment? OR denial of medical treatment?

Why not arrest him for that? that is pretty indisputable. Which is why I ask someone who is invovled what is the "official" line given for why he isnt put away? Statute of limitations? What?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2009, 12:23:49 AM »
Because they can't prove it.  And anyone who could investigate and try to prove it won't or can't get close enough.

Offline Mel

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009, 09:40:47 PM »
Quote from: "aarchater"
Because they can't prove it.  And anyone who could investigate and try to prove it won't or can't get close enough.

It saddens me that so many people are so doubtful that Dean Vause and the rest of AARC's staff will not have to face the same criminal charges the rest of the world does when breaking the law! You have no idea what kind of evidence may be out there and how intensive of an investigation can go on! The reason why AARC has had such little regulation all of these years is because the people coming forward were doing so sporadically and often to the wrong sources who were unsure of how to deal with the situation. Since there wasn't the public pressure to investigate like there has been since The Fifth Estate, those authorities pushed the issue aside waiting to hear more from youth before taking action. If you know of, suffered from, or witnessed any illegal activity or abuse within AARC, it's really in your hands to have the issue investigated.

The image that AARC as an ever powerful force that can not be destroyed with an entourage of an expensive legal team, public support, and government connections is false. Such support, even when purchased, is easily lost when the person your supporting starts to make your own career look bad. Remember who it was who fed us the illusion that they were powerful and untouchable.