Author Topic: why isnt vause arrested?  (Read 7737 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: why isnt vause arrested?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 10:29:56 PM »
Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "aarchater"
Because they can't prove it.  And anyone who could investigate and try to prove it won't or can't get close enough.

It saddens me that so many people are so doubtful that Dean Vause and the rest of AARC's staff will not have to face the same criminal charges the rest of the world does when breaking the law! You have no idea what kind of evidence may be out there and how intensive of an investigation can go on! The reason why AARC has had such little regulation all of these years is because the people coming forward were doing so sporadically and often to the wrong sources who were unsure of how to deal with the situation. Since there wasn't the public pressure to investigate like there has been since The Fifth Estate, those authorities pushed the issue aside waiting to hear more from youth before taking action. If you know of, suffered from, or witnessed any illegal activity or abuse within AARC, it's really in your hands to have the issue investigated.

The image that AARC as an ever powerful force that can not be destroyed with an entourage of an expensive legal team, public support, and government connections is false. Such support, even when purchased, is easily lost when the person your supporting starts to make your own career look bad. Remember who it was who fed us the illusion that they were powerful and untouchable.

Thank you! I always expected these people are not completely invlunerable and, really, much of their escaping justice has some to do with  their victims being too traumatized to come foward, with lawyers and journalists.  Yes, especialy in Canada which is "saner" than the U.S. Its not impossible once you have media exposees.

Perhaps you should post here who are the right people to go to.

If you dont want to post that, i guess people can just contact you privately.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 07:54:55 AM »
No, it's simpler than that. It's because the drug war is carried out by a cult and people like Dean Vause as well as the police and other authorities are all members of that cult's priesthood. I wonder how long it will be before Dean follows in his mentor's footsteps and takes to masquerading as a priest too.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 06:06:15 AM »
So at least there's an ongoing investigation?
Something people in general and I myself dont understand is why if someone reports a crime and organized torture at these organizations nothing is done. It really seems like the entire from top to bottem is entirely corrupt

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 08:10:55 AM »
It's the power of perception. Same reason why it's so very hard for people abused as children by priests to get any justice. No one wants to believe that their good guys might be dirty. If they face that then a significant part of their security falls away.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 01:47:07 PM »
Oh, Joanne, you think you're so smart...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »
You're a little too eager for information, methinks.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 01:58:26 PM »
Dead give-away for Joanne is the mention of torture.  Since nobody is using waterboarding or electric shock to the genitals in AARC, Joanne decided that the Chinese Communist-style psychic surgery used in AARC was not torture and thus she has ridiculed the use of that particular term in the past.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 03:15:36 PM »
Nevermind the transparency behind her ridiculous ruse asking all these questions obviously trying to figure out who knows what. Here fishy fishy fishy...  

I'll not have a battle of wits with someone who isn't armed. It's not fair.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 07:52:34 PM »
Chinese Communist-style psychic surgery

@ $50,000 per year

If you can't pay that Children's services has a standing offer to pay client fees, according to the Ministry.

:on phone:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2009, 03:17:56 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
Dead give-away for Joanne is the mention of torture.  Since nobody is using waterboarding or electric shock to the genitals in AARC, Joanne decided that the Chinese Communist-style psychic surgery used in AARC was not torture and thus she has ridiculed the use of that particular term in the past.

•   •   Ajax, guests, don't assert you know the "truth" about my identity when you obviously have no way of knowing my it, and are, in fact, quite wrong about it. And again, whether I am or not a survivor has no bearing on keeping sensitive material secret because the AARC will read this blog anyway. Duh
•   •   
•   •    I don’t know why keep insisting you know something you obviously cannot? Just to be right?  You can ask antigen or psy to vouch for me as to who my ip reveals me to be, as far as that goes. If you think it’s unsafe to say certain things, don’t say them, if you are not responding just because you assume I am someone who I am not you are not doing justice any favors.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2009, 05:58:25 PM »
Who's Joanne? And what does "if you are not responding just because you assume I am someone who I am not you are not doing justice any favors" mean?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Who's Joanne? And what does "if you are not responding just because you assume I am someone who I am not you are not doing justice any favors" mean?

I’ll add a comma for clarity: "if you are not responding just because you assume I am someone who I am not, you are not doing justice any favors."
If that’s still too hazy: Don’t stay silent about corruption or bureaucratic
red tape JUST because of assumptions about anonymous posters, as that may assist the kidnappers and torturers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »
The lady doth protest too much.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 06:20:42 PM »
Quote from: "omg"
The lady doth protest too much.

lol. Like denial  proves you're a drug addict, right? OK. The stupidity cloud is a little too thick in this room. moving along. Try not to work against yourself too much itf.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 05:07:46 PM »
Absolute moronic drivel.  Show of hands, who gives a fuck what this retard's IP is?  If you have evidence of specific malfeasance on the part of AARC staff, board members or political supporters, then notify Rachel Notley.  It is public knowledge that she is looking at AARC.  This was in fact the only mention in the Calgary papers of the controversy arising from the Fifth Estate program.  Sack of shit Ken King, guest of AARC fundraisers, is not about to be embarassed by having a reporter actually interview someone with something negative to say about AARC.  Likewise, the Sun's goat-fucker Society page reporters have gleefully jacked off AARC whenever they have a bega-thon.  There is no secret about how AARC operates and who performs what task.  
"Don't stay silent about red tape?"  
What the fuck does that mean?  Whether you're just stupid, an AARColyte, a nutcase, or some combination of the three, here's a piece of advice:  If you are aware of specific crimes committed in AARC, file a police report.  If everyone had done that from the beginning, the Wiz would have been performing his excorcisms in Saskatchewan long ago.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992