Author Topic: Dallas school stages cage fights for troubled teens  (Read 1211 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: Dallas school stages cage fights for troubled teens
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 01:46:06 AM »
ah, south oak cliff. I remember that hood. My friends and I got chased by a mexican scumbag cabron on a bike who was trying to nail my friend with a pipe.

I also remember that we used to get the neighborhood child molester to give us rides in his car to Dairy Queen, cause we knew he'd do it. He had a toilet in his front yard, and he owned a gun, which he showed us. I remember cause it was the first time I ever held a real handgun before. Chester. We used to call him Chester the molester.

Nice neighborhood. When I went to visit my friends there, my parents would let me stay for days at a time, cause they didnt want to drive down there to pick me up. Worked for me, but in retrospect I felt bad for their mom, cause she already had to take care of five kids, and I made six.

So uh, yeah, it was kinda tough.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 08:19:29 AM »
Meth award of the day goes to castle

Someone installed a porcelain throne in the middle of their fucking front lawn? I'm extemely impressed. Such an individual would bring vending machines with him on camping trips.

Rolling in a 64 with a child molester? Tighten up your game in scenarios like these and seek finer cuisine on namblesque outings - go to Arby's and get Au Jus.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 04:00:56 PM »
Someone installed a porcelain throne in the middle of their fucking front lawn? I'm extemely impressed. Such an individual would bring vending machines with him on camping trips.

lol.. no it wasnt operational. Havent you been to working class hoods before? There's at least one house with a used abandoned toilet on their front lawn or porch. Poor man's garden gnome.