Author Topic: Another detainee has got support groups on the internet  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Another detainee has got support groups on the internet
« on: March 19, 2009, 01:46:53 AM »
REID'S GONE!!, a group on Myspace
We need to get Reid back to Michigan, like, right fuckin' now a group on facebook

I hope that youth in the future would start to care when one of their classmates suddenly disappear from their class. It is good to see that people are becoming less self-centered.

What if your former classmates had done the same?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Another detainee has got support groups on the internet
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 09:35:20 AM »
that's really cool. only the reid ones are really old.

yeah, nobody did shit for me. no, they tried, my STUPID fucking parents wouldn't listen. they should have tried harder. they should have chipped in and gotten me a lawyer. they should have been there every single day, ready to pick me up when i ran. they should have gotten me a social worker. they should have gotten together a coalition of all my teachers from school to talk to my parents. people KNEW about the program i was in WAY. BACK. WHEN. my friends should have picketed, gotten me a lawyer, gotten me any kind of help other than the NOT MUCH they did. SORRY FRIENDS. but my friends already knew how shitty my parents were. my friends let me rot in the program. good going, "friends!"

and that is why i hate people and trust no one. NO ONE will go out of their way for you.

not even oscar. but thanks so much for caring all the way from denmark, i guess.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 11:46:56 AM »
Quote from: "yeah man"
yeah, nobody did shit for me. no, they tried, my STUPID fucking parents wouldn't listen. they should have tried harder. they should have chipped in and gotten me a lawyer.
Oh they should have tried harder and spent money on you.  Chipped in their own money to get you a lawyer.
they should have been there every single day, ready to pick me up when i ran.
They should have ALL ran away from home and waited out front all day and night, everyday in case you ran away.
they should have gotten me a social worker. they should have gotten together a coalition of all my teachers from school to talk to my parents. people KNEW about the program i was in WAY. BACK. WHEN. my friends should have picketed, gotten me a lawyer, gotten me any kind of help other than the NOT MUCH they did.
Oh poor you.  You fucked up your life to the point that your parents had to interviene and place you in a program.  You expect respect from your parents when you treat them like shit.  You probably treated your friends the same way.  Grow a sack and grow up.
SORRY FRIENDS. but my friends already knew how shitty my parents were. my friends let me rot in the program. good going, "friends!"
Maybe they were pissed at you for throwing your life away.  If you cant even respect yourself enough to stay in school, get a job, why should they bail you out?  Why should they have respect for you.  Its not cool getting sent away or going to jail, its stupid.

and that is why i hate people and trust no one. NO ONE will go out of their way for you.

not even oscar. but thanks so much for caring all the way from denmark, i guess.

Here is a hint, they probably didn’t like you very much in the first place.  They didn’t do anything wrong, you did and if they felt you didn’t deserve where you were sent or didn’t need it and you treated them like true friends should, they would have done all of the above to help to get you out.   You would be surprised what friends can do for each other.  If they were not your friends then that is why.
Start being nice to people and dont expect anything in return, you will be surpised at what comes back to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »
I just don't understand how people can write such things about a person and a situation they know nothing about. I guess it should not surprise me at all that I am having flashbacks to the program I was in. Anyone else? I mean, is that post above supposed to be funny? Is it supposed to be funny to give people program flashbacks?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 03:12:44 PM »
Quote from: "Is this some kind of a joke?"
I just don't understand how people can write such things about a person and a situation they know nothing about. I guess it should not surprise me at all that I am having flashbacks to the program I was in. Anyone else? I mean, is that post above supposed to be funny? Is it supposed to be funny to give people program flashbacks?

Don't pay any attention to asshole-"Oh they should have tried harder"-Guest ... it's just some bitter Troll posting his neuroses onto everyone else. Maybe his kid didn't turn out so well, so he hates us all. Bitter fucked-up Troll, poor bitter fucked-up Troll.

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »
yeah man,

Sorry no one was able to help get you out and as I've said many, many times before, no one deserves to be treated in the unhumane way programs treat kids.

That said, please know how powerless others can be to intervene on behalf of a child. I speak from experience. Every avenue we pursued to get our neice out of a program dead-ended when we realized she would be punished by the program if our efforts became known to the parents or the program. Parents have almost unlimited power under the law to make decisions about the education and care of their children.

We must all keep trying, but it's really difficult to rescue a child. And while it would have been great if your friends had done more to help, they were, nevertheless, children--and you know all too well how little power kids have in this world. This is a system of abuse that is wholly the responsibility of adults, adults who should know better (though programs routinely deceive parents), adults who should protect children, not hurt them, and adults who must be held accountable.

Those of us back home are told nothing of the truth about programs. Your friends did try to act on your behalf... I would guess they were more supportive than you realize, but virtually powerless. Programs have a sinister history of getting families to identify additional children among the friends and family members who can also be recruited to the program. Your friends and siblings (if any) were at risk of suffering the abuse that you suffered, though they would not have known that.

I'm sorry "guest" said such hurtful things to you. Your outrage is completely understandable and the abuse you suffered is not your fault.

Auntie Em
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 09:30:42 PM »

Dont be too upset it wasnt just directed just at you.  There was a post awhile back where a parent was criticized the same way as you were only for sending their kid away.  The poster knew nothing about this parent but still beat up on them like they were dirt, accusing the parent of just sending the kid away for no reason when the poster didn’t know what the home life was like or circumstances for the kid being placed in a program.
People can just be mean spirited in general and take their anger out on anyone who happens to be around. The parent never deserved the critisizem just like you dont because we dont know the details.
Hang in there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 09:45:49 PM »
Quote from: "Frequent reader"
Dont be too upset it wasnt just directed just at you.  There was a post awhile back where a parent was criticized the same way as you were only for sending their kid away.  The poster knew nothing about this parent but still beat up on them like they were dirt, accusing the parent of just sending the kid away for no reason when the poster didn’t know what the home life was like or circumstances for the kid being placed in a program.
People can just be mean spirited in general and take their anger out on anyone who happens to be around. The parent never deserved the critisizem just like you dont because we dont know the details.
Hang in there.

^^^^ First he dishes out the dirt and insults, and then he explains it away with some pro-parent sob-story. So schizophrenic, and so familiar.

:guesswho:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 10:24:10 PM »
Quote from: "Miss Bad Manners"

Don't pay any attention to asshole-"Oh they should have tried harder"-Guest ... it's just some bitter Troll posting his neuroses onto everyone else. Maybe his kid didn't turn out so well, so he hates us all. Bitter fucked-up Troll, poor bitter fucked-up Troll.

Look, dont post just pretending to be nice and then slame the guy, we aRE CATCHING ON TO YOU, ASSHOLE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 03:50:36 AM »

Just ignore the evil child torturer, my comrade. Just a sad troll sad he cant toruture a kid in person so resorts to doing in over the internet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 03:51:56 AM »
Quote from: "Barf Wader"
Quote from: "Frequent reader"
Hang in there.

^^^^ First he dishes out the dirt and insults, and then he explains it away with some pro-parent sob-story. So schizophrenic, and so familiar.

LOL that delightful child molester! thewho

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 03:55:29 AM »
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"
yeah man,

Sorry no one was able to help get you out and as I've said many, many times before, no one deserves to be treated in the unhumane way programs treat kids.

That said, please know how powerless others can be to intervene on behalf of a child. I speak from experience. Every avenue we pursued to get our neice out of a program dead-ended when we realized she would be punished by the program if our efforts became known to the parents or the program. Parents have almost unlimited power under the law to make decisions about the education and care of their children.

We must all keep trying, but it's really difficult to rescue a child. And while it would have been great if your friends had done more to help, they were, nevertheless, children--and you know all too well how little power kids have in this world. This is a system of abuse that is wholly the responsibility of adults, adults who should know better (though programs routinely deceive parents), adults who should protect children, not hurt them, and adults who must be held accountable.

Those of us back home are told nothing of the truth about programs. Your friends did try to act on your behalf... I would guess they were more supportive than you realize, but virtually powerless. Programs have a sinister history of getting families to identify additional children among the friends and family members who can also be recruited to the program. Your friends and siblings (if any) were at risk of suffering the abuse that you suffered, though they would not have known that.

I'm sorry "guest" said such hurtful things to you. Your outrage is completely understandable and the abuse you suffered is not your fault.

Auntie Em

tRY as hard as you can to get your neice out. there is no 'nice' in program it doesnt make a difference if she is treated a bit 'worse' if you can get her out sooner and then help her. Also, its unlikely they'll  punish her if they know she has someone who will force consequnces on them for torture. GET YOUR NEICE OUT. DONT USE YOU ARE AFRAID OF MAKING IT HARDER FOR HER AS AN EXCUSE.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 07:43:18 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"
yeah man,

Auntie Em

tRY as hard as you can to get your neice out. there is no 'nice' in program it doesnt make a difference if she is treated a bit 'worse' if you can get her out sooner and then help her. Also, its unlikely they'll  punish her if they know she has someone who will force consequnces on them for torture. GET YOUR NEICE OUT. DONT USE YOU ARE AFRAID OF MAKING IT HARDER FOR HER AS AN EXCUSE.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 08:39:56 AM »
Quote from: "yeah man"
yeah, nobody did shit for me. no, they tried, my STUPID fucking parents wouldn't listen. they should have tried harder. they should have chipped in and gotten me a lawyer.
Oh they should have tried harder and spent money on you.  Chipped in their own money to get you a lawyer.
they should have been there every single day, ready to pick me up when i ran.
They should have ALL ran away from home and waited out front all day and night, everyday in case you ran away.
they should have gotten me a social worker. they should have gotten together a coalition of all my teachers from school to talk to my parents. people KNEW about the program i was in WAY. BACK. WHEN. my friends should have picketed, gotten me a lawyer, gotten me any kind of help other than the NOT MUCH they did.
Oh poor you.  You fucked up your life to the point that your parents had to interviene and place you in a program.  You expect respect from your parents when you treat them like shit.  You probably treated your friends the same way.  Grow a sack and grow up.
SORRY FRIENDS. but my friends already knew how shitty my parents were. my friends let me rot in the program. good going, "friends!"
Maybe they were pissed at you for throwing your life away.  If you cant even respect yourself enough to stay in school, get a job, why should they bail you out?  Why should they have respect for you.  Its not cool getting sent away or going to jail, its stupid.

Here is a hint, they probably didn’t like you very much in the first place.  They didn’t do anything wrong, you did and if they felt you didn’t deserve where you were sent or didn’t need it and you treated them like true friends should, they would have done all of the above to help to get you out.   You would be surprised what friends can do for each other.  If they were not your friends then that is why.
Start being nice to people and dont expect anything in return, you will be surpised at what comes back to you.

TheWho's "blame the victim" mentality on display.  What a nice person he is.  I can see why his son booted a giant spoonful now.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 10:25:08 AM »
..........There was a post awhile back where a parent was criticized the same way as the previous kid was, only for sending their kid away.  The poster knew nothing about this parent but still beat up on them like they were dirt, accusing the parent of just sending the kid away for no reason when the poster didn’t know what the home life was like or circumstances for the kid being placed in a program.
Hang in there.

Good Bump "Guest"......
Seems to be okay to unfairly beat up on parents, but when survivors are held to task here then everyone cries foul.  Why is that?  Do the posters really believe the kids had no choice whether or not they were placed?  Did they think they could just dropout of school, disrespect their parents, place their siblings in danger without consequences?  You rarely hear stories of how posters wish they had done things differently, like stay in school, respect their siblings more etc.  There always seems to be plenty of blame for everyone else besides themselves.  Do the majority of posters here really believe they had no part in their own placement at all?
A little curious is all.