Author Topic: worried about getting sent back  (Read 2920 times)

Offline Tru_Alaskan

• View Profile
Re: worried about getting sent back
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2009, 04:28:12 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Get a sharp blade- very sharp.

Say "This is to prevent your disgusting genetics from passing to anyone else."

Pull down your pants.

Then, looking him in the eye, castrate yourself in front of your father.

haha, that would be a good suggestion. lol. but my brother already has a kid so the genes have already been passed on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Tru_Alaskan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2009, 04:57:27 PM »
no i didnt graduate. i was pulled after my family rep assaulted another student. and as for the job. i have no transportation and i live like fifteen miles out of town.  im trying to get my license right now. but its hard. also my parents homeschool me. im NEVER allowed out of the house without them. unless its to some religious conference crap. my parents thnk the apocolypse is coming there radical catholics. they are also healthnuts. all in all my parents never do anything small. they do everything big.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2009, 05:41:46 PM »
Quote from: "Tru_Alaskan"
no i didnt graduate. i was pulled after my family rep assaulted another student. and as for the job. i have no transportation and i live like fifteen miles out of town.  im trying to get my license right now. but its hard. also my parents homeschool me. im NEVER allowed out of the house without them. unless its to some religious conference crap. my parents thnk the apocolypse is coming there radical catholics. they are also healthnuts. all in all my parents never do anything small. they do everything big.

holy shit. talk about control freaks. a lot of what you said earlier makes total sense now. the outside world has NO clue about what they are putting you, their own kid, through. this is a serious mind warp. it's a FAMILY PROGRAM. hang in there for a year and then split as soon as you can.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2009, 06:52:15 AM »

Wow.

Honestly, I take back what I said, reasoning with them will not work. I'm honestly not the best person to be asking advice about dealing with religious parents, I am VERY anti-religious. People like your parents are exactly why I feel the way I do. I truly feel for you in your situation, it must be a struggle everyday. I can't imagine being trapped in that environment and not going crazy.

I think all you can do is just go along with it... slowly eek some responsibility out of them... You need to get a license! Maybe they might let you go to a private school, talk to them about a college prep school maybe even catholic school. Although they may just discourage you from even going to college on account that the rapture is supposedly upon us, but its worth a try.

Then of course the object should be getting a job and saving money so that you can move out when your 18. Depending on where you decide to live you need to save enough for about months rent and deposit, your first few utility bills and about $1000 for groceries and supplies. But that's just to start out you need to be sure you will have stable income BEFORE you contract an apartment or even rent a room in a house, don't leave it up to finding a job in this economy.

Best of luck hun...
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2009, 08:19:17 AM »
my parents thnk the apocolypse is coming there radical catholics.

Regnum Christi members, perhaps?  Opus Dei?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2009, 08:26:52 AM »
don't forget.

a good christian is a healthy christian

chicken shwarma - agedeon

a delicious and envigorating snack everyone should enjoy whilst we succumb to hordes of locust

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2009, 02:44:25 PM »
Being one some would call a radical protestant , naturally I can't  see the family's Christianity, in and of itself, as a negative thing.  It could be helpful.   Do they realize how Humanistic and New Age the ideas taught in the seminars are? Are they aware of the Mormon proselytizing and indoctrination that takes place?  But of course you need to be cautious bringing any such thing up. Many of the so called Christian programs are more brutal and destructive than what WWASP is so notorious for. You wouldn't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2009, 03:00:24 PM »
I love frying pans.

I love metaphors

However, you need to work on your grammar.

Unless of course you're in a profitable methlaboratory.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2009, 03:56:52 PM »
oh.. ok. they're jesus freaks.

well, maybe rent them a cave and unleash a swarm of locusts in their bedroom? then hide. Theyll take to their hovel whether they have you with them or not, and then you'll  be set!

goyim sure are funny. the Armageddon is such a cocktease. people keep thinking its coming, then when they wall themselves in to their "god bomb shelter" it decides to flake and not show up.

proof that god has a wicked sense of humor.