Author Topic: Thanks guys  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thanks guys
« on: March 13, 2009, 09:52:06 PM »
I haven't been to this site in a few years, but I'm glad to see it hasn't been shut down.  I did quite a bit of venting back in '05 when I found it.  Truth be told, I probably was bit a bit over the top - some of the stuff I wrote is more than a little embarrassing in retrospect.  But it really helped to get some stuff off my chest.  I'd been carrying around the ill feelings inside for a long time and there was no one I could really talk to about it.  

If anyone here was around when I last posted, I just want to share that my family has grown, my career has taken off and I'm a much happier person.  And I really believe it's at least a bit in part to having the opportunity to speak out here.  So thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline fletch699

• View Profile
Re: Thanks guys
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »
Hey Lars!

Nice to hear that you're doing well.  :)  Glad to hear that getting things off your chest was what you felt you needed.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »
Hey Lars!! Good to hear from you and that things are going so well! Congratulations on your new family member(s) and the advancements in your career! And thanks for stopping back; always good to hear again from those who have been here before. I am sure your posts have helped many other posters and readers of "this useless piece of dung board" (they certainly served to validate much of my own processing of the "Hyde experience," lol). (And nahhhh... you were not even close to being "over the top"; is there even such a thing on fornits?  :D  )
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 12:08:50 AM »
Quote from: "The wanderer formerly known as Lars"
I did quite a bit of venting back in '05 when I found it.  Truth be told, I probably was bit a bit over the top - some of the stuff I wrote is more than a little embarrassing in retrospect.

THis is a weird thread.  did someone contact Lars to get him to take back some of what he said before?  Has anyone else been contacted?