Author Topic: New Pathway Website  (Read 1546 times)

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
New Pathway Website
« on: March 08, 2009, 07:35:40 PM »
Pathway has a new website. Make sure to check out the critics page:

http://www.pathwaytruth.org/index.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: New Pathway Website
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 08:06:42 PM »
Quote from: "wdtony"
Pathway has a new website. Make sure to check out the critics page:

http://www.pathwaytruth.org/index.html

WHOO HOO!  I made the list!

http://www.pathwaytruth.org/critics.html

They quoted me out of context, though  :(

bad programmies... bad...
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 08:23:14 PM »
wow they posted the full names of former prisoners. Whatever happened to confidentiality?
Can they get sued for that? These people really are dangerous.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 08:25:54 PM »
Lets keep up the posting on wish tv..lets make it the most commented topic in history...and no side crap about thoughts on drugs and other problems with a certain support group that shall go unamed. Dont give them any amunition! Just my personal request, not trying to be push or presumptuous.

I like that they went after anonymous commenter carmel, jesus....

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 08:31:40 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
wow they posted the full names of former prisoners. Whatever happened to confidentiality?
Can they get sued for that? These people really are dangerous.

Not legal advice:
False light invasion of privacy
http://www.rcfp.org/handbook/c02p04.html
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 08:37:27 PM »
Lets keep up the posting on wish tv..lets make it the most commented topic in history...and no side crap about thoughts on drugs and other problems with a certain support group that shall go unamed. Dont give them any amunition! Just my personal request, not trying to be push or presumptuous.

Lols... and they included my cliff throwing therapy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 08:52:25 PM »
Quote from: "psy"

Lols... and they included my cliff throwing therapy.

Going after Carmel is insane. I mean, at least going after AC or WE and MS sorta makes sense(in an evil way) but, as far as I know, Carmel is just a survivor posting her thoughts.

That they went after her is very scientology-like—attacking with an unusual level of aggression ANYONE who dares speak against them, no matter how mildly. I am surprised they didn’t post anything about me, considering how often I say Terri Nissley tortures captives. I guess the only thing they could get me on is poor sentence structure.

And posting the full names of their former "clients." I hope it blows up in their face with a lawsuit or 3 and public disgust

Offline Bandit73

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 08:52:50 PM »
With their latest website, the Pathway cult has just attained new depths in patheticness.

By the way, their latest site is every bit as full of lies as I'd expect from them.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 08:58:31 PM »
That they went after her is very scientology

Funny you mention that.  The absolute first thing I thought of when I saw that page was scientology's "Religious freedom watch":
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/an ... xtremists/

They quote them out of context and lie about them too...  But with hundreds of thousands of posts on ARS, there is a lot more material to work with.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 08:59:40 PM »
I am surprised they didn’t post anything about me, considering how often I say Terri Nissley tortures captives.

Lols...  I could see them listing "Guest" on fornits.com.  I really could.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »
LN
Quote from: "psy"
I am surprised they didn’t post anything about me, considering how often I say Terri Nissley tortures captives.

Lols...  I could see them listing "Guest" on fornits.com.  I really could.

oh  god, that is so funny.
Guest on fornits.com.,  wrongly uses the singular pocessive.
"This place sounds dreadful!"--wish TV comments

They quote you saying " i am not a therapist." Um, is it supposed to be bad you are not a therapist? Its like they randomly selected text to put up. Maybe you shouldnt have written that stuff about your laptop.

Micheal Crawford,
"My laptop is my *precious.*..."I was once in a sauna with 100 people "--wish TV comments

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 09:36:42 PM »
Micheal Crawford,
"My laptop is my *precious.*..."I was once in a sauna with 100 people "--wish TV comments
It was Ralexa who made the comment about being in a sauna with 100 people...

But yes...  My laptop *is* my precious.  :seg:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 12:57:19 AM »
After reading this:

"Peer staff members are graduates of our program who serve as positive role models for our clients.  They share how they use the 12 steps and offer support to help our clients overcome the hardships and struggles of recovery. They also share in the joy of recovery. Peer staff members interact with clients on a daily basis.  We strive for one Peer Staff for every ten clients.  One of the components that make our program so effective is that we team up Professional Staff (Masters Level Professionals) with Peer Staff (graduates of our program).  This combination allows our families to get both the professional and personal perspectives on recovery."

which I read AFTER reading this disclaimer:

"This website is a private collaboration by several graduate parents of Pathway Family Center and is in no way initiated, funded, authorized, or otherwise supported by Pathway Family Center.  Content on this site has been compiled through personal experience and observations of the Pathway treatment program, interviews with graduate parents and clients, former staff and current staff of Pathway, and through extensive research and review of information in the public domain.  The objective for presentation of this material is to provide truth to the much-distorted and false information found online about Pathway and its life-saving treatment.

James Meyers, graduate parent
William Reynolds, graduate parent"            

:timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:

Now, before I get too far here, it appears to me that these people named "James Meyers graduate parent" and "William Reynolds graduate parent" are not being honest. I mean, if someone were to read that disclaimer and then be convinced that he/she were not reading material that was offered by a person in a managerial position at PFC, then it would be understandable... that is... if they read no further. But, if they were to then read the parts where the authors of the content displayed on this website write things like "our clients", and words like "we", you know, used in the first person type context, they might start to scratch their head and think that they really aren't an idiot and that someone is trying to pull the wool over their eyes. At that point, they may even start to get really mad and then well, who knows what would happen next.  

On a lighter note, they should have put that pic of WDTONY up top.  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Let him go first, you know. Why me?  :roflmao:

Who remembers "Smoke In's" ?  :roflmao:  :rasta: Oh, like that must be a forbidden term.

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 01:19:34 AM »
Quote from: "RG"
After reading this:

"Peer staff members are graduates of our program who serve as positive role models for our clients.  They share how they use the 12 steps and offer support to help our clients overcome the hardships and struggles of recovery. They also share in the joy of recovery. Peer staff members interact with clients on a daily basis.  We strive for one Peer Staff for every ten clients.  One of the components that make our program so effective is that we team up Professional Staff (Masters Level Professionals) with Peer Staff (graduates of our program).  This combination allows our families to get both the professional and personal perspectives on recovery."

which I read AFTER reading this disclaimer:

"This website is a private collaboration by several graduate parents of Pathway Family Center and is in no way initiated, funded, authorized, or otherwise supported by Pathway Family Center.  Content on this site has been compiled through personal experience and observations of the Pathway treatment program, interviews with graduate parents and clients, former staff and current staff of Pathway, and through extensive research and review of information in the public domain.  The objective for presentation of this material is to provide truth to the much-distorted and false information found online about Pathway and its life-saving treatment.

James Meyers, graduate parent
William Reynolds, graduate parent"            

:timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:

Now, before I get too far here, it appears to me that these people named "James Meyers graduate parent" and "William Reynolds graduate parent" are not being honest. I mean, if someone were to read that disclaimer and then be convinced that he/she were not reading material that was offered by a person in a managerial position at PFC, then it would be understandable... that is... if they read no further. But, if they were to then read the parts where the authors of the content displayed on this website write things like "our clients", and words like "we", you know, used in the first person type context, they might start to scratch their head and think that they really aren't an idiot and that someone is trying to pull the wool over their eyes. At that point, they may even start to get really mad and then well, who knows what would happen next.  

On a lighter note, they should have put that pic of WDTONY up top.  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Let him go first, you know. Why me?  :roflmao:

Who remembers "Smoke In's" ?  :roflmao:  :rasta: Oh, like that must be a forbidden term.

First of all, great point. They aren't Pathway but they kinda are............?   Same old program. So their information does not come from first-hand experience? They mention all of their supposed sources....... but at the end of the day, they are just speculating about what they have "heard".

And after a certain point, program parents are pretty much the ones who run the workings of the organization. I am unsure how the people who created this website can claim they are not initiated etc. when they admit to being program parents themselves. That is conflict of interest.

Resources page:

Did you get to the resources page which lists Pathway as usin MDFT?  Oh yeah, the new jargon of behavior modification has arrived. "Multi-dimensional Family Therapy" is the new guise for brainsquashing. I would have thought it would have been FFT or MST or maybe even wraparound. But no, it is "MDFT".

Me on top, very funny. No, I am content with any status on the "Pathway's Most Wanted" page. I find it interesting that they used the exact same name for their website as I did. Programmies still lack independent thought I see.

I am finding their fallacies very interesting. It is important to understand the exact explanations given and the inner workings of a current program parent's thinking. Nothing screams desperation like an entire website aimed at explaining away any questions people may ask about a program. Boy, they really are mad.

And take a gander at the FAQ's page. Hilarious.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 05:16:45 AM »
I just want to greet you from Covergaard who says that he is sorry that he didn't do enough to be on the "critics" page.

We will work on it.