Author Topic: WWASP / Teen Revitalization developing their program  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
WWASP / Teen Revitalization developing their program
« on: March 06, 2009, 04:09:39 AM »
WWASP is hit hard by numerous investigations. Several programs have been shut down.

For many years they have used the same program strategy with six levels. The numbers of seminars have changed but the six levels remained.

Royal Gorge was a spin-off and maybe trial for a more open version of the original program.

Now it seems that they are trying to develop wilderness programs and a short-term scared straight program.

1) The scared straight program is offered by Oceanside Teen Center in the old Motel Carmino Inn in Rosarito, Mexico

2) The new wilderness program is offered at Star Peak Crossing a couple of miles down the road from Spring Creek Lodge. The program owners are the well-known Camerons. It is the second time they tried to enter the wilderness business since August cooked to death at Skyline Journey. While the leading staff of Skyline still run Distant Drums Beginning also known as Reality Trek, it remains unsolved if they have something to do with WWASP today other than sharing marketing firms.

It seems that they are trying to move more in direction of Aspen Education and UHSINC, which both have programs adressing a lot of issues using several types of programs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: WWASP / Teen Revitalization developing their program
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 08:49:45 PM »
What, you want a cookie? nobody cares.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 11:28:19 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
What, you want a cookie? nobody cares.

STFU. If people didn't care, they wouldn't be here.

Oscar-- good work. The problem WWASP is facing right now, imo, is that with all these changes, The Program will not really be The Program anymore-- the restrictive, lockdown environment in essential for their brainwashing to work. I wonder how they're going to work through this one.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 02:47:44 AM »
Makes perfect sense, considering that the wilderness programs cost considerably less to run than the traditional residential Behavior mod program.

really makes me sick to my stomach because I have seen first hand what kind of a "wilderness program" WWASP can run.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]