Author Topic: Frank Zappa was God - AIDS was cooked?  (Read 895 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Frank Zappa was God - AIDS was cooked?
« on: March 03, 2009, 03:11:15 PM »
http://radicalfilms.co.uk/2007/10/25/fr ... mended-ed/

He's completely right about the capability, I guarantee that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Re: Frank Zappa was God - AIDS was cooked?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 01:34:48 PM »
There is a super interesting documentary out there...cant recall the name at this moment but its been aired on the Discovery Channel et al lately.....it was put together by a lady, whos name escapes me now as well...Ill do some reseacrh and find it.

ANYHOW....its about how back in the day (50 years or more ago, cant remember that either) there was a group of scientists who went to Uganda I believe or the Congo and were setting up labs and stations to produce polio vaccine for some 1 million-odd children there in Africa.  I believe ultimately they did innoculate thereabouts that many.  The thing was is that they used harvested organ tissues from chimps in order to grow the cultures for the vaccines....and there is strong evidence that this is where the cross-over may have initially occured.

Thats a real rough description of it, they go into great depth and present alot of evidence and testimony.  The interesting thing is that there seemed to have been an effort at some point much later to wipe out any record of the initiative.  By who and for what reason is not fully known but its a great theory.  The present it in a very non-reactionary tone....its a good piece of work.

Ill find out what the hell its called and post it.

http://www.uow.edu.au/arts/sts/bmartin/ ... DS/....its called the "Origin of AIDS"...there is a synopsis at the link.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere