Author Topic: Daytop on Doctors  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Daytop on Doctors
« on: August 08, 2003, 11:08:00 PM »
There was this one time, when everybody in the house was getting sick.  It was the same bug, and it was getting passed around to everybody.  I think that it may have started with this co-ordinator, Jen, who insisted on coming in while being sick, with what she belived to be bronchitis, and non-communicable( I suppose that the fact that nearly everyone in the house caught in, myself included, was a cooincidence).

It's only natural that we would all catch it, being packed like sardines into those morning, and afternoon meeting.  As a result of widespread illness throughout the house, there were more people absent in the house, then usual, and so a whole big thing went down, and blow aways were given, and speaches, etc., etc.

and a new rule was made that anyone out for even a single day, would now have to have a doctor's note..

.. so shortly after that, a girl was sick.. I can't remember who, but I do remember that she was one of the younger members, and so she was absent, and came in with a doctor's note.

She was questioneed by a counselor in front to the family( a female one whom I can't really remember)

The counselor was pushing to prove that the girl had actually been fine, and that her doctor had lied on the note, and was insinuating, that the poor girl manipulated him into doing it.

The gilr said something like " He's a doctor.  He wouldn't do that."

That was all the counselor needed.. That counselor.. that rogue rebel against reality, and peace, and happiness stood up there now giving a sermon againt doctors..
saying things along the lines of:

" What does a doctor care?  All doctors are evil.  He'll do anything you want, just to get more money form your parent's whom you also manipulate.."

" Maybe your doctor helps you manipulate your parents."

" You think a doctor cares what is true and what isn't"

" Doctors are dishonest"

lol.. and I think that she may have even said at one point that she thinks that the girl had contracts with her doctor

Ladies and gentelman.. There was no shred of evidence that any of this could've been the case.. This was a sick woman's imagination, BUT the kids didn.t notice that, and I hope that none of those guys or girls wanted to be doctors some day, because by the end of her srmon, she had every person in that place believing that doctors were evil..

As I listenned to this shit, tightly pressed inot my chair, motionless, military style( the approved way), I almost fell out of my seat.  Never before had I seen such hypocrisy as from the likes of this sick bitch, who traded in a drug addiction, for an addiction to cause problems wherever she could, in the name of sobriety.

Dishonest?
don't care about the truth?
Greedy?

"Have you looked in the mirror lately, you life-hating cunt?"

Paul St. John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Daytop on Doctors
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 09:38:00 AM »
Ok then there were times when a doctor was needed for us........... We at one time had a whole house down for days really really sick to the point were we just laid in our beds  ::puke::are brains out  I think it might have been bad food not sure because noone was ever seem by a doctor..........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Daytop on Doctors
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 01:27:00 PM »
Now, I'm no expert on law, but you'd think that that breaks some kind of child healthcare regulations right?

I, mean, parents some times get in trouble for not giving their kids necessary medical attention, don't they?

I'm trying to remember how it worked.. I think that once your parents signed you over to them, you were in their care, and it was as if you were their kid.

Parents often use their beliefs as a defense, such as " We belive all healing should be done by god"

I suppose the program could use their beliefs as a defense too, as in, " We belive in purposeless problems, and pain"

I've always considerred it unfortunate that youths have pretty much no rights in this society.

Well, one way or another, my personal conviction is that it is about time, these people are held accountable.. This is complete and total bullshit.
These people exist outside of civilised society, like the fuckin' CIA, or something.

Paul St. John

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Daytop on Doctors
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2003, 02:01:00 PM »
I'm wonderring if any of these people requested medical attention.. if so, I would think that they would have a pretty clear-cut case.

They were held in a forcive situation, where the individual had already been stripped of the right to act of their own volition on behalf of their own health.

As has been said by many here, anyone who attempted to escape, recieved punishment..

Under these circumstances, the program would certainly be obligated to supply medical attention to anyone desiring it.

The program does in fact exist in America, no?

What is that again, about " life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"

I would think that the allowance for basic health care would fall under those categories.

Any contract with the program is secondary to the ideas of America itself, afterall the program exists within the rights allowed to it by the American society.

Paul St. John

The least that ones captors should offer is basic medical attention.. They have stripped you of your ability to supply it for yourself, and that is held in place by the use of force.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Daytop on Doctors
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2003, 08:13:00 AM »
Hi Paul I cant remember if we did or not all I can remember is being so sick and thinking i was going to die there.........
We were so out of it that they gave us buckets so there was no need to get up. Iam talking so bad dont think I could of gotten up........
It went on for about three days then we all shit green for a while LOL and got better.....
But i cant for the life of me wonder were they sitting thier acting as if they were doctors and knew that we would be alright or just praying?????????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Daytop on Doctors
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2003, 07:00:00 PM »
wow.. That must have sucked

..really sucked

Paul