Author Topic: JYA: Expansion when other are downsizing  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
JYA: Expansion when other are downsizing
« on: February 14, 2009, 09:18:40 AM »
Julian Youth Academy is starting a program for boys.

What is odd is that it is located in California where they should have laws protecting youths from such isolation.

How is this program able to fly under the radar?

It is even debated in LA TImes
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Julian Youth Academy
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 05:33:18 PM »
Another comment elsewhere on this forum:

Quote from: "Mummie"
You know, the more I search, the more I get sick.  And I can't believe the relations all these companies have when you start looking.

Strange, I thought California didn't have boarding schools for troubled teens, because of the laws, but apparently they do, see Julian Youth Academy in San Diego, CA, a supposedly Christian facility, also linking to TeenRescue, who links to RedcliffAscent with NATSAP backing them.

I am going to ask her if those two you mentioned are one of them.  I am waiting for her to call me back.

Your post sound ominous
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: JYA: Expansion when other are downsizing
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 09:21:31 PM »
It looks like the Julian Youth Academy took over the former Cascade School campus after they closed. From another thread on JVA, here's an excerpt from the article "Shasta County Woman Arrested For Killing Secret Baby; Infant Found Mummified":

Julian Youth Academy

The Julian Youth Academy is Christian residential boarding school for troubled teens. According to the organization's website, it was founded in 1993 as a non-profit private residential school for struggling teenagers in need of full-time supervision and redirection. It accepts students ages 12-17 and has another campus in Southern California. The academy has leased a 250-acre ranch formerly known as Shepherd's Ranch and the Cascade School, east of Whitmore, since 2009.

Copyright 2011 KRCR.
Copyright © 2011 Bonten Media Group, Inc - Redding, CA USA
-------------- • -------------- • --------------