Author Topic: can I donate money???????????????  (Read 960 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
can I donate money???????????????
« on: February 07, 2009, 06:26:58 PM »
Hi! It is so refreshing to find a forum dedicated to this topic!!! hell ya!!!!!!!!

A little about myself first .........................

Troubled Teen Experience: I was in a WWASP program (carolina springs academy)

My Goals: To shut down the abuse once and for all!!

Profession: Student/Part time server

OK so this is the dealio... Back when I was in the program my wisdom teeth were coming in and were really hurting a lot. I told them about it and they did nothing about it.. can you believe that!?? Wuteva. So there I was with my wisdom teeth coming in below my molars and I was living in agony. Well when my whole mouth swelled up and I began spitting out blood every day they finally took me to a dentist! The dentist was whack tho and messed things up worse. When I got home and finally saw a real dentist they said they were going to have to pull all my back teeth. They pulled out the back four molars on the top and bottom! Then I had to get a couple more pulled because of nerve damage. My parents believed me and so they took my side in suing those bastards but nothing came of that. But I just found out that our lawsuit against the dentist is finally paying off with a settlement. My parents don't know exactly how much yet but they said it's a lot, but I know it's at least to cover future dentist costs and plenty for my pain and suffering!!!  ::puke::
So what I have decided is that I am going to donate the money to the cause of shutting down these places so no more kids have to suffer like I did... and still do. I have to wear dentures like some old fogey while I save up for implants. I almost have enough so that's why I can donate the money I get in the settlement. It's more important to me to know kids are safe than to have a new BMW or something meaningless like that!
So do you know where I can donate the money????????????????? Who will make the best use of this money do you think???????????????

I'm all ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: can I donate money???????????????
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 08:47:33 PM »
Well.  If ya feel like it, this forum has a donations link to keep it running:
http://www.dreamhost.com/donate.cgi?id=10300

Otherwise, might I suggest ISACcorp:

http://isaccorp.org/donate.asp
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)