Author Topic: Misinformed Response!  (Read 2948 times)

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
Misinformed Response!
« on: February 06, 2009, 06:59:21 PM »
I hope some PV people in the know will respond here...

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:oV_ ... d=18&gl=us
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
Re: Misinformed Response!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 11:25:53 AM »
The above links to a cached page. The original post has gone missing, a common occurrence when locals attempt to get information on the Village. Below is a c and p of the post. Just another example of local "professionals" who don't really know what goes on in the confines of the PV. I wonder if SmokeyMtnGal gets paid for the referrals she makes to the PV.

Default  PLEASE HELP... Peninsula Village - Treatment Center Louisville, TN
PLEASE HELP... Peninsula Village - Treatment Center Louisville, TN[/font][/SIZE]

I’m looking for any personal experience with Peninsula Village - Treatment Center / Program located in Louisville, TN

Moderator cut: personal information deleted, please use DM's

Last edited by SmokyMtnGal; 02-01-2009 at 09:55 PM..
http://www.city-data.com/forum/Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2009, 07:32 PM
SmokyMtnGal  [Moderator]

6,008 posts, read 2,225,934 times
SmokyMtnGal has a reputation beyond reputeSmokyMtnGal has a reputation beyond repute
SmokyMtnGal has a reputation beyond reputeSmokyMtnGal has a reputation beyond reputeSmokyMtnGal has a reputation beyond reputeSmokyMtnGal has a reputation beyond reputeSmokyMtnGal has a reputation beyond reputeSmokyMtnGal has a reputation beyond reputeSmokyMtnGal has a reputation beyond repute

Robert,

I do not have personal experience but I do have professional experience.[/i] Peninsula is a very well run and quality facility. It's parent company is Covenant Health and they are a well run, quality health system in the community. I would not hesitate to make a referral to Peninsula[/color]. While it is located in Louisville, it is actually quite near the Knoxville airport in case you were in need of a reference.

I hope this helps some? Good luck.

HomePage
ForumRules / Terms of Service (TOS)
FAQ's
Quick reply to this message

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
Re: Misinformed Response!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 11:57:45 PM »
It appears as though this post goes out to all of PV's major recruiting hubs. One came out of Knoxville, another out of Atlanta GA and now this one out of the RD area. Any negative response to Rpatter about PV gets deleted and the poster will get their account suspended for trolling. Pathethic really...

Go Back           City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums  > North Carolina  > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
Reload this Page PLEASE HELP... Peninsula Village - Treatment Center Louisville, TNToday, 01:56 PM

rpatter17

5 posts, read 10 times
rpatter17 is on a distinguished road
Default PLEASE HELP... Peninsula Village - Treatment Center Louisville, TN
PLEASE HELP... Peninsula Village - Treatment Center Louisville, TN

I’m looking for any personal experience with Peninsula Village - Treatment Center / Program located in Louisville, TN.

Robert
[email protected]