Author Topic: BANK SEEKS TO FORECLOSE ON HIDDEN LAKE PROPERTY  (Read 6131 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: BANK SEEKS TO FORECLOSE ON HIDDEN LAKE PROPERTY
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 01:32:48 PM »
Even though they bailed for a ridiculous judgement, they still have a fiduciary responsiblity to protect their clients interests which means
if they can file a lien, they  did, will or should.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 10:29:26 PM »
Quote from: "guest 5"
Even though they bailed for a ridiculous judgement, they still have a fiduciary responsiblity to protect their clients interests which means
if they can file a lien, they  did, will or should.

STAY TUNED...

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 10:35:19 PM »
Yet another document I recieved in the mail.
Not very interesting...  Just a certificate of service.

I hear that more is coming "down the pike", though.
[attachment=0:3luwlech]bucci3.pdf[/attachment:3luwlech]
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 11:51:31 AM »
None of us know what is going on at the school, we read it in the paper like everyone else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 06:46:27 PM »
I see you poor wretches continue to thrive on negativity.  Exactly when do you all think you will be able to take responsibilty for your lives.  Is it that difficult for you to quit blaming your parents, your schools, and anyone else available for the poor choices you have made in your life.  This site really has become a haven for sociopaths with no ability to accept responsiblity for their own failures in life.  At least you have each other, a bunch of miserable, angry and depressed cry babies.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 06:48:49 PM »
Quote from: "Johnny Ringo"
I see you poor wretches continue to thrive on negativity.  Exactly when do you all think you will be able to take responsibilty for your lives.  Is it that difficult for you to quit blaming your parents, your schools, and anyone else available for the poor choices you have made in your life.  This site really has become a haven for sociopaths with no ability to accept responsiblity for their own failures in life.  At least you have each other, a bunch of miserable, angry and depressed cry babies.
Well.  Welcome to fornits to you too!
 :hug:
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 07:16:51 PM »
Buccellato's pet "goon" is back...when did he let you out?

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 08:13:55 PM »

hay buddy, hold up a min. you said and i quote "no ability to accept responsiblity for their own failures in life. i havent failed. a lot of us have not failed. so your argument is false. please stop lying. it makes you look like an ass.

At least you have each other, a bunch of miserable, angry and depressed cry babies.

i speak for my self here but i am none of what you mentioned. or are you saying you i am statement?

shit bud ive done more in my life than you could ever hope. let me know when you get certificates form recognized collages, accredited  organizations, health providers. . or hell let me know when you finish high school. till than leave this to us grown up, collage educated people.
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 09:29:17 PM »
Quote from: "firstresponder"
shit bud ive done more in my life than you could ever hope. let me know when you get certificates form recognized collages, accredited  organizations, health providers. . or hell let me know when you finish high school. till than leave this to us grown up, collage educated people.

Let me know when you learn who to spell college you uneducated dolt.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 09:54:37 PM »

It is "how"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 10:09:13 PM »
So, let me get this straight, Buccellato hasn't told his staff yet, and hasn't told the parents.  Not one comment.  No Charles Cares lying and doing Buccellato's dirty work, no letters, yet, from his lackeys....  did he find God or something?  Has he relinquished the idea that he is above God, is a God?  A little God. Doubtful. He would not give up the ship, unless he was finally placed in shackles.  There is more on the horizon...

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2009, 12:04:50 AM »

i might not know how to spell but at least i am more qualified to deal with children than you are. please tell me what qualifications you have to work with children. than i might think you should be rather than a possible chomo.
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 11:21:47 AM »

Ah, Johnny Ringo is back. Surprised you were able to take time to get your head out of Len's lap to take the time to post.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2009, 01:40:34 AM »
More here

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2009, 01:53:15 AM »
And a certificate of service