Author Topic: Respect Camp--Secret WWASP torture gulag  (Read 5314 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Respect Camp/Eagle Merit Camp-WWASP GULAG
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 10:56:23 PM »
INSPECTION PROCEDURES
1. The cadet will be ordered to "Prepare for inspection", at which time all talking ceases.
2. When a cadet has prepared himself and area for inspection, or when the order to "Stand by for
inspection" is given, when the instructor enters the zone. The instructor will give the order for "parade rest", and the cadet will assume the position of "parade rest."
3. As the inspection moves toward the cadets’ locker, the cadet will execute a right or left face
enabling the cadet to be responsive to questions and instructions. Once the inspection is finished the cadet
will execute another facing movement returning to his original position of attention. The cadet will remain
in the position of attention until the inspecting official departs his assigned area and then he may go to the
parade rest position.
4. At the conclusion of the inspection, the inspection official will call the cadets to attention, give verbal
instructions, and then order the cadets to "carry on".

DORMITORY INSPECTION
Your dormitory may be inspected at any time. You must make sure the following things are done:
"RACK" - Your "rack" is to be made white-collar style with hospital corners. That is corners folded with a
45 degree angle toward the center of the "rack". The blanket and sheets will be pulled tight and tucked
under the mattress. The white collar is to be six (6) inches wide. Your pillow will be one (1) inch less from
the white collar. Keep the "rack" frame clean.
"TOILET" - The toilet must be clean. Put the toilet seat in the up position for inspection. Keep it down at
all other times.
"SINK" - The sink must be clean and free of hair, water, etc... Your soap bar must be clean.
"DECK" - The deck must be swept and mopped daily. Be sure to clean up any shoe polish or scuffmarks.
"PORT HOLES" - The porthole ledges and frames should be clean and free of cobwebs.
"LOCKERS" - The locker must be clean inside and out. Your locker must be kept neat and orderly.
"CLOTHING" - All uniforms must be completely buttoned, and the pants must be folded and buttoned
under the shirts.
"FIXTURES" - Mirrors, radiator covers, doorknobs, sink, drinking fountain and shower fixtures must be
clean and free of dust and/or watermarks.
RACK DISPLAY
Each cadet will have his name and number on a 3x5 card at the head of his rack. (At no time will another
cadet sit-on another cadet's "rack" or go into another cadets’ locker.)
Each cadet’s shoes will be on display at the head of his "rack". Boots will be in front, gym shoes will be
next, then 'shower shoes will be last. All laces will be tied as if worn. All shoes will be on line in a uniform
manner. Boots, gym shoes and shower shoes will be cleaned. (At no time will dirty shoes be placed under
the "racks".) The "rack" will have a six (6) inch white collar at the head. This will be accomplished by
folding the blanket and sheet back and tucking the excess underneath the mattress. At the foot of the "rack"
there will be "hospital' comers". The blanket will have a forty-five (45"' degree fold. This procedure will be
demonstrated for you.
 During inspections the living area will be checked for cleanliness, uniformity and attention to detail. Any deficiencies in the common area will result in the cadet being held accountable.

CADET MED CALL INSTRUCTIONS
2. Sick call is held on Wednesday’s @ 1000. Emergencies will be seen as they occur. Medical or senior
duty personnel will determine emergencies.

4. you will be searched when entering and leaving the infirmary.
6. We will attempt to take care of any medical problems that you may have. Please be courteous and
cooperate by not requesting to be seen for trivial complaints.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Respect Camp--Secret WWASP torture gulag
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 11:03:02 PM »
[after removing your clothes in the infirmery, they must be displayed in the following manner]

Note: All items on display will be clean without wrinkles and uniformed at all times.
1. Socks will be rolled, three inches in width with the opening face up and one inch wide.
2. T-shirts rolled six inches in width.
3. Underwear rolled -four inches in width.
4. School Supplies; - arranged neat and orderly.
5. Personal Hygiene - all items will be clean, dry and uniform improper container.
6. Shirts will be buttoned and folded.
7. Pants will be folded, zipped and buttoned.

Respect Camp Cadet Lifestyle
The following items are not allowed at Respect Camp. Therefore, they will be confiscated and disposed of.
Compasses
Bottles
Bottle caps
Flashlights
Food or drink
Inappropriate clothing
Locks
Mirrors
Money
Stamps
Unapproved media materials

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 11:15:46 PM »
Any links?

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 11:52:03 PM »
I would like to know where this "Respect Camp" is geographically. Is there only one or is there many under this name as a model. Is this a program that is being implemented or one that never got off the ground? Is this a program that is intended to be implemented?

I don't think there are any links because this information came from WWASPS and is now not online anymore. If anyone wants this file, PM me and I can send it to you via regular e-mail if you want. If you would prefer another route, I am sure psy might know how to post it online or send it to you.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Respect Camp EAGLE MERIT CAMP--Secret WWASP torture gulag
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 12:35:36 AM »
http://respectcamp.org/objectives.html

Mailing Address
174 Cedar Creek Lane
Lucedale, MS 39452

Physical Address
2147 Mill Street Extension
Lucedale MS, 39452

They seem to be using the kids as slaves for local businesses. Kids are forced to do such heavy, serious and dangerous  manual labor, they are supplied with hard hats, gloves and saftey goggles, not for the kids’ safety  but so there aren't any violations visible to drive-bys for which the companies would be liable

The kids “job performance” while being used as slaves is used to determine application of merits or demerits, which in turn determine whether the kid is "ready" to be allowed to leave. The kids are warned that if they get hurt they might have to go to jail, and be replaced by another cadet. They are also told if they "escape" or facilitate an "escape" they will be criminally prosecuted. They lie to these children to facilitate their slavery and torture.

cAN ANYONE find any link to "eagle merit camp"?

Quote from: "respect camp"
WORK
1. Refusal to work is regarded as misconduct.
2. All cadets’ will be assigned to work crews under the supervision of an instructor.
3. Work will consist of a variety of maintenance, custodial and construction assignments.
4. Workers will be provided with appropriate clothing and equipment.
5. Work will generally be scheduled Monday through Friday from 0800 hours until sunset.
6. Workers are strictly prohibited from unauthorized contacts with non-Camp personnel while outside the
fence. Violation will result in immediate disciplinary action.
7. Workers must remain at their assigned work site and under the supervision of staff.
Any unscheduled or unauthorized departure or absence from the work site or vehicle will be considered an
escape subject to criminal prosecution.

A. ESCAPE - A person commits an offense if he unlawfully removes himself from official
detention following temporary leave granted for a specific purpose or limited period, or leaves his
work site unauthorized.
B. Permitting or Facilitating Escape — Any person who knowingly causes or facilitates an
escape is committing an offense. If you aid another cadet in any way in an escape, you will be
charged with aiding an escape and conspiracy.
10. All work crew cadets’ are to follow the directions of the drill instructor or maintenance repairman.
12. Each cadet working will carry his share of the job and cannot quit working until the job has been
completed and inspected, unless otherwise authorized.
13. Any cadet on a work crew may be required by the crew supervisor to do any job relating to the general
duties of the work crew.
14. Those cadets’ not assigned to a work crew will be expected to be ready at 0800 hours for any in-house
work.
15. While on a work crew, cadets’ must remain in sight of the work or crew supervisors at all times and
obey all orders.

WORKSITE RULES
4. Follow each order given. Your work performance is evaluated daily

They actually put the following up on their website...Funny I didn't see it there yesterday. Maybe they just uploaded it, so that it seems, that yes, they imprison, torture and use kids as slaves, but at least they are up front about it. Respect camp seems to go by two names. "Respect Camp" and "Eagle Merit Camp"

""The primary objective for Respect Camp is to instill the following attributes into our cadets.

Respect for:

Parents
Teachers
Adults
Authority
Authority Figures
Peers
Siblings
Rules
Commands, Orders, or Directives
Manners
Responsibilities
Feelings of Others
Property of Self or Others
Possessions of Self or Others
the Health and Wellbeing of Self or Others

Our goal is to help cadets develop respect in these areas. The sooner they do so, the sooner they can return home and succeed. If they really apply themselves
and give it their best, they may be able to accomplish this in the next 30
days. If they do their part, we will do our best to help them to be ready to
return home after 30 days. If not, we will recommend an appropriate follow
up School or Program to their parents.  

In order for a cadet to successfully complete this camp, they will need to do the following:

1. Meet all of the criteria to successfully pass all three of the Camp’s
Phases (1-Reality, 2-Respect, 3-Responsibility)  In order to accomplish
this, they will need to demonstrate a strong respect for rules, commands,
leaders, peers, self and etc.. They will also need to accomplish some very
challenging and even exhaustive daily responsibilities and objectives. They
will need to be able to push themselves beyond their current abilities.
Furthermore, they will need to demonstrate many times a day that they can
follow strict commands or orders without any argument or delay. These are
all things they can start working on immediately!!!

2. Demonstrate their commitment to respect their parents and their home by
formulating an acceptable Home Contract that outlines the changes they are
willing to make when they return home. They will start formulating their Home
Contract once they reach Phase Two – Respect.

3. Resolve any needed issues with their parents that would hinder their ability
to return home and succeed.  They will be able to call their parents to
accomplish this once they reach Phase Three - Responsibility.

4. Convince their parents that they can and will strictly follow their rules or
commands without argument or delay when they return home. ( Having
demonstrated that they have strictly followed rules and commands at the Camp
will help them in convincing their parents ) They can do this through letters
home, recommendations from staff, and mainly through the phone calls to
their parents once they reach Phase Three – Responsibility.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 12:48:25 AM »
As disturbing as you think this is, personally, I found the parent orientation FAR more disturbing.  What they teach the parents is fucking scary.  It's what permits this whole shit to happen.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 12:49:01 AM »
Respect Camp is just one of +20 names for Bethel. The most present name is Gulf Coast Academy. They are all located the same place with the same church in the front yard. They should really do something with the buildings. According to a local informant, several parents have picked up their kids when they actually came to the place and saw how bad it is. The brochures and photos in their marketing material is the same as Bethel used. I guess they have photo-shopped the hairdo of the "students", so they look like coming from this decade.

It is just how little a program owner needs to do in order to fool the parents.

Visit the damn place!! Park out on the public street, shut off the engine and radio and listen to the screams. Take your GFG (Gift from God aka your problem child) with you. If there are too many screams of pain for your taste coming from the campus, drive home and hope that this little private "scared program" has done it purpose and never talk about it again.

BTW. One of our volunteers working on another message board sent me a link to an old video about Bethel. I have made a thread in the wwasp-subforum. You will find that the church is the same as shown in material from Respect Camp and Gulf Coast Academy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2009, 01:14:00 AM »
Do respect camp and bethal have the same physical address? If not, they're not the same place, perhaps.

That they use the same material and photos doesn't necessarily mean they are the same place because they tend to use generic models and repeated photos.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2009, 01:33:55 AM »
Why spend all your time sifting through this crap. It's not like it's going to change some potential program parent's mind about anything. All you got to tell them is kids are murdered by fat staffers who sit on them until they suffocate and nobody cares. If parents still want to send their kid after that, no handbook saying toilets have to be clean is going to convince them. The recession is the only thing that will end this industry. I hope the recession gets worse than the great depression, I really do. I want to see tent cities and RV cities. I want to see people begging for food outside the store. I hope this whole damn country goes bankrupt because that's the only thing that will stop institutionalized abuse!

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2009, 02:43:48 AM »
I appreciate all of the info, thanks. Lucedale Mississippi is not a good place to be.

I bet 100% of those kids get put into another program after the 30 days. It's a quick road to the brainwash and all prepped for the mind manipulators.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2009, 09:54:01 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Do respect camp and bethal have the same physical address? If not, they're not the same place, perhaps.

That they use the same material and photos doesn't necessarily mean they are the same place because they tend to use generic models and repeated photos.
Yes they are the same:

Memorial contributions may be made to the Bethel Boys Academy, 2147 Mill Street, Lucedale, MS 39452.

Another link from Cafety. Mentions some of the other names.

You can also search for "2147 Mill Street" and see what comes up.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 10:00:34 AM »
This seriously disgusts me. Just when you think it's the worst it could possibly be, or imagine...........this type of inside information gets revealed, and posted. This makes me absolutely furious. You have no idea how fucking sick, and pathetic I find all this.

People who get off on creating sick little programs like this, and the parents who send their kids to endure this mind fucking shit should be put away.

This is so wrong. I forget how sick and twisted this can be. It's been almost 20 years since I was in these places. I will carry the pain for life. It gets better over the years. But, when you post something like this it brings me right back. By all means, keep posting this kind of stuff! I don't know how other survivors feel? But, when you get out you try to forget about all this stuff. I want to go on with my life.....however, I think it's important for people to remember there are other kids that are being forced to go through the same bullshit. It's possible to make a difference. This has got to stop!!!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 12:00:44 PM »
Well.  It's good that it's out in the public now.  This is the first cadet manual that I know of that has ever been leaked.  Mad props to "well proxied" for all this information.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 12:54:01 PM »
Why spend all your time sifting through this crap. It's not like it's going to change some potential program parent's mind about anything. All you got to tell them is kids are murdered by fat staffers who sit on them until they suffocate and nobody cares. If parents still want to send their kid after that, no handbook saying toilets have to be clean is going to convince them. The recession is the only thing that will end this industry. I hope the recession gets worse than the great depression, I really do. I want to see tent cities and RV cities. I want to see people begging for food outside the store. I hope this whole damn country goes bankrupt because that's the only thing that will stop institutionalized abuse!

Yeah, but once things recover, we gotta make sure the fuckers stay down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 09:41:50 PM »
WORK
1. Refusal to work is regarded as misconduct.
2. All cadets’ will be assigned to work crews under the supervision of an instructor.
3. Work will consist of a variety of maintenance, custodial and construction assignments.
5. Work will generally be scheduled Monday through Friday from 0800 hours until sunset.
6. Workers are strictly prohibited from unauthorized contacts with non-Camp personnel while outside the
fence. Violation will result in immediate disciplinary action.

7. Workers must remain at their assigned work site and under the supervision of staff.
Any unscheduled or unauthorized departure or absence from the work site or vehicle will be considered an
escape subject to criminal prosecution.

A. ESCAPE - A person commits an offense if he unlawfully removes himself from official
detention following temporary leave granted for a specific purpose or limited period, or leaves his
work site unauthorized.
B. Permitting or Facilitating Escape — Any person who knowingly causes or facilitates an
escape is committing an offense. If you aid another cadet in any way in an escape, you will be
charged with aiding an escape and conspiracy.

8. While working around the main complex, no cadet will leave the place of work without authorization
from the work or crew supervisor, nor without a pass properly signed indicating the destination and the
time the cadet left work.

10. All work crew cadets’ are to follow the directions of the drill instructor or maintenance repairman.
12. Each cadet working will carry his share of the job and cannot quit working until the job has been
completed and inspected, unless otherwise authorized.

13. Any cadet on a work crew may be required by the crew supervisor to do any job relating to the general
duties of the work crew.
14. Those cadets’ not assigned to a work crew will be expected to be ready at 0800 hours for any in-house
work.
15. While on a work crew, cadets’ must remain in sight of the work or crew supervisors at all times and
obey all orders.

WORKSITE RULES
4. Follow each order given. Your work performance is evaluated daily.

WORKSITE SAFETY
You will be familiar with the operation of all tools you are using and must use safety goggles, gloves, hard hat and ear protection when appropriate. If you should become injured and unable to work, it may become necessary to return you to a correctional institution and assign another cadet in your place.

i know a situation where a cedu kid was put in prison because he didn't obey the CEDU rules wll enough.

Are they puttin these kids in the MS jail if they "escape"?

WORK DEPARTURE/RETURN
1. All cadets’ for specific work crews will depart with the work crew supervisor. They will carry tools,
toolboxes, materials, lunches, coolers, water jugs, etc. to the work crew truck and/or work site.