Author Topic: PFC and the Wishywashers  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
PFC and the Wishywashers
« on: January 28, 2009, 12:21:58 PM »
I found it rather interesting this morning when I called the PFC folks to determine if indeed the MI facility was vacant. According to more and more reports, it would appear that the occupancy of this facility is becoming more of a question than a certainty. When I called, a lady named "Diane" answered. She asked who she was speaking with, so I said "Bill".  :rofl:  Sorry, but I guess I already know they won't speak to me but whatever... I tried. I asked her if PFC was open and she said "I am not at liberty to discuss that with you, but if you leave a name and number I can have someone call you back". Then, she asked me if there was a last name that she could put to "Bill" so I told her and then it went downhill from there.  :roflmao: Either way, I find it incredibly amazing that an employee would not be able to disclose such a simple piece of information as whether or not the program was OPEN or CLOSED. Meanwhile, some folks in the licensing departments etc. have been investigating and an answer should be forthcoming soon.

This program never has ceased to amaze me, you know, since "they aren't straight" blah blah blah but in reality they sure do seem like it.

RG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sue-Sue

• View Profile
Re: PFC and the Wishywashers
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 09:58:20 AM »
I would personally like to commend anyone who has taken the time to do what they can to close down abusive programs like THAT ONE.

To those people I would just like to say thanks, and may God bless you in all of your future endeavors!

Love to all,

Sue S.

PS- If anyone is concerned about their troubled teen, please contact me via PM as soon as possible! Remember, it's never too late to get them help!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »