Author Topic: New info on the Wiki  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
New info on the Wiki
« on: January 27, 2009, 02:51:42 PM »
We have create a new category on our victims pages.

It is called Missing in Action. It is about youth who have dissapeared and not surfaced yet. If you know of any then state it.

If you know where they are and they are more than 18 years old (21 in Idaho), they please report that they are OK, so we can get them of the list.

We have this category on two of our victims pages so far:

In the 1990's
After year 2000
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: New info on the Wiki
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 02:54:38 PM »
http://www.thestraights.com/theprogram/ ... -page2.htm

Jerry Vancil escaped from Straight around 1977 and got to a reporter of the Saint Petersburg Times and told of a  beating he had received in a timeout room by numerous old comers. The Times investigated and got statements from several of the alleged old comers who admitted that a confrontation had occurred but not like Jerry Vancil had stated. It was Jerry Vancil who had attempted to beat them all up so they had to protect themselves. State health official from Florida's HRS Robert G. Marshall investigated the matter and publicly stated that if the allegations proved to be true it would become a criminal matter and be given over to the State Attorney's office. And then Jerry Vancil just disappeared. Straight could have been closed down at that time based on Jerry Vancil's story and others beginning to emerge, but the state's star witness just disappeared. Bob Marshall said that without a witness there was no case. The state of Florida did not look for Jerry Vancil and as far as I know Jerry Vancil has never been seen again, dead or alive. Jerry Vancil is from Tennessee. If you have any information on Jerry Vancil, please contact me. If you have any information on these or any other suspicious deaths or suicide attempts involving students or former students of Straight-based synanons please contact the author. I will respect your confidentiality in these matters.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 04:18:17 PM »
These people are adults. What gives you the right to put their names on lists and attempt to track them down? Have you ever considered that they don't want to be found?

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 05:12:39 PM »
I am only listing them because they have never been found to prove that the succes rate the program boost their ego's with are wrong.

They fail to count deaths during the program, youth who vanishes and young adults who die a few years out caused by PTSD.

I doubt that the list get anyone found because they have tried age-progressing programs, tons of detectives etc. but if a person find him- or herself on the list and decide to contact his or her family, I guess it cannot hurt.

If someone contact us, we are not going to out them. We will just list that signs of life have rumored more recently.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 09:51:13 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
These people are adults. What gives you the right to put their names on lists and attempt to track them down? Have you ever considered that they don't want to be found?

I'm sure you care deelply about these people's welfare. Why  wouldn't they want to be found? Are the on the run from the mob? Its obvious that boy came to a bad end, and its very ethical to attempt to find out what happened to him, monster.

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 04:07:21 AM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
We have create a new category on our victims pages.

It is called Missing in Action. It is about youth who have dissapeared and not surfaced yet. If you know of any then state it.

If you know where they are and they are more than 18 years old (21 in Idaho), they please report that they are OK, so we can get them of the list.

We have this category on two of our victims pages so far:

In the 1990's
After year 2000

This is really great work Oscar. These matters are very important, I am confident that what you and others are working on with the wiki will be most beneficial.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com