Author Topic: Pam's address will be posted unless she renounces AA  (Read 8727 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Pam's address will be posted unless she renounces AA
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2009, 09:50:07 AM »
Quote from: "IS THIS GETTING TO YOU?"
OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Then I must repeat myself.......

You tend to spend too much time in your mom's basement. Try and get out amongst the regular folk every now and again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2009, 12:20:43 PM »
So how many people called up the Wasp big shots and gave them a piece of their mind? I'm going to guess that nobody did. After all this time you are still afraid of the program, how pathetic is that?

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2009, 01:23:29 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
So how many people called up the Wasp big shots and gave them a piece of their mind? I'm going to guess that nobody did. After all this time you are still afraid of the program, how pathetic is that?

*raising my hand*

I did!  I had a blast calling everyone at 4am to say Hi and tell them what I thought of them.  Had a nice long conversation with Rick Darrington after waking him up.  Dace Goulding's wife called me back to tell me what a bitch I was...lol
United we stand....divided....we fail!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2009, 01:27:20 PM »
Me too!!  Me too!!!   Well, not WWASPS but I wasn't in a WWASPS program.  I've called ole Virgil/Miller/Cassian or whatever the fuck he's calling himself these days a couple of times though.  Been to his house and screamed at him even more.  It actually was one of the most healing things I ever did.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2009, 01:30:19 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Me too!!  Me too!!!   Well, not WWASPS but I wasn't in a WWASPS program.  I've called ole Virgil/Miller/Cassian or whatever the fuck he's calling himself these days a couple of times though.  Been to his house and screamed at him even more.  It actually was one of the most healing things I ever did.
You got a bookmark to that thread where you and RTP visited him in church?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2009, 01:31:51 PM »
Nah, lemme see if I can find it.  Can't remember some of the key words right now.  Hang on tho....it'll come to me.  A fantastic time was had by all!!!!

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2009, 01:38:22 PM »
Found it!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15507

Quote from: "RTP2003"
Hey everybody! Thought I'd tell ya about what I did the other night........

"I just" happened to be in St. Petersburg the other night (Thursday) and decided to drop by Miller Newton's playhouse with another Straight survivor (name withheld by request).  As I walked toward the sanctuary, I could hear the chanting of the zombified Newtonites as they repeated "Have mercy on us O Lord".  The door to the sanctuary was open, and standing by the door, dressed in his priest costume, was Dr. Dr. Rev. V. Miller "Fr. Cassian" Newton, his back turned to me.

"You sorry sack of shit!  You disgusting fuckhead masquerading as a priest!  You make me sick!" I yelled, immediately silencing the chanted prayer.

"This is private property, get off of this property!" said the disgusting and vile pretend-priest, his face turning the classic beet red shade so familiar to those of us who endured his psychotic antics as "Clinical Director" of Straight, Inc.

I turned to leave, after loudly referring to him as one who engages in sexual intercourse with his closest female ancestor, and he called out, demanding "Who are you?!!!!"

"One of many, shithead, one of many!" came my reply.   "Have you abused any kids today, you sorry sack of shit?" I asked as I turned around to face him once I had reached the street and was no longer on his property.  I noticed Ruth Ann Newton and two of his zombies were following him onto the lawn of the "church".  Ruth Ann gave off a distinct aroma of dog shit, and I said to her "He's a fucking child abuser, Ruthie.  How does it feel to be married to someone who abuses children?  
I've seen him beat up malnourished teenage girls, it was very impressive, you must be proud!", to which she replied indignantly "Don't you call me by my first name!".

"Fuck you, Ruthie, you sorry herp-infested cunt, I'll call you whatever the fuck I want to!  Hey Virgil, do you pray for the kids you helped drive to suicide?"

Virgil spoke, "I've seen that list on the internet and at least five of those alleged suicides are alive...."

"Well what about the other two hundred, fuckface?    
How much money is it so far? Ten million five and counting?  Oh yeah, look out for some registered mail from NJ, you'll be in court again soon, asshole."

"WE didn't pay that, it was the insurance compay that paid it", said Ruth Ann,  as if being a policyholder somehow absolves them of their guilt and complicity in the abuse of children as part of their sick and demented scheme to satisfy their insanely perverse needs for power.

"So how is the bankruptcy fraud going these days, Miller?  This place will look really nice once your creditors that you tried to defraud open a bar here."

The other Straight survivor asked them  why they abused children, they said "Nobody was abused at Straight".

"Court decisions say otherwise, I've seen the transcripts...."

"Those transcripts are false, the ones you saw on the internet....."

"Fuck you, you goddamn liar, I want you to get honest, I saw a video of you lying in court, you are a serial child abuser, you abused thousands of children for fun and profit!"

"I didn't abuse anyone" said the lying sack of shit, Miller Newton.

"You're in denial, Virgil, you owe me amends for the shit you did......"

The other Straight survivor asked Ruthie about her  practice of telling victims of abuse that they needed to "see where they caused it, how they were at fault", which Ruthie denied.

"You said that to me, Ruth Ann, you said that to me. Why?  Why?" she demanded.

Ruth Ann again continued lying, saying she had never done that, the other Straight survivor called her a lying cunt.

Virgil piped in "Why do you think your parents put you in a program?"

"Don't try to weasel your way out, you lying cocksucker, you are a fucking child abuser, you sorry sack of shit.  And you Ruthie, you fuck that  piece of shit, you disgusting twat".

As this exchange was taking place, one of Virgil's zombies, the female of the pair that had accompanied him outside, got on her cell phone to call the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.  I also noticed several of his neighbors looking out from their balconies, one of whom gave me a "thumb's up".

As the sheriff's deputy drove up, Virgil tried to be his "take charge" self, to which the cop replied, "You do your job and let me do mine", after which he questioned Virgil as to what happened, having already asked me what was going on.

Virgil went off about how I "disrupted a worship service, and many of these people had nothing to do with the program he's talking about".   Then I heard him give some happy news:  "I have had heart surgery, and I have high blood pressure".

NOW HERE'S THE KICKER:  He then said, "I DON'T NEED THIS EMOTIONAL ABUSE".   Oh, the irony!  The old shithead can dish it out, but he can't take it?  Is that it?

He also claimed, ridiculously, that "for every one of you malcontents that come here, we get ten or fifteen each week that thank us for saving their lives, we've had thousands of people thank us."  Yeah, I believe that.....

The deputy sheriff called me over to where he was standing, and had Virgil tell me that his "church" was private property, and I was not to trespass there again.  I said "Great!  I'll see ya in court, then I'll see ya in Hell, fuckface!"

All in all, a very pleasant evening.........

:smokin:  :wave:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2009, 01:44:50 PM »
There needs to be more of that kinds of thing.  It's very therapeutic, and it gives the programmie in question a tiny taste of the kind of public humiliation that is dished out in program.  BTW, who do you think should be the next Zombie?
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=26799
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2009, 01:54:46 PM »
By doing these things you are only humiliating yourself. If you weren't blinded by fornits group think you might see that.

"Hey look at me! I'm a crazy person and I can crank call people and brag about it on fornits!"

:roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »
Been to his house and screamed at him even more.

You are proud to be a raving lunatic and stalker?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2009, 05:45:44 PM »
Quote from: "Miss Antsy Pam"

*raising my hand*

I did!  I had a blast calling everyone at 4am to say Hi and tell them what I thought of them.  Had a nice long conversation with Rick Darrington after waking him up.  Dace Goulding's wife called me back to tell me what a bitch I was...lol

that's fantastic

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »
Quote from: "Miss Antsy Pam"

*raising my hand*

that's fantastic

Come on now....you are kidding right?
United we stand....divided....we fail!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2009, 06:17:55 PM »
no, i am serious it is great you called them

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2009, 10:11:52 AM »
By doing these things you are only humiliating yourself. If you weren't blinded by fornits group think you might see that.

"Hey look at me! I'm a crazy person and I can crank call people and brag about it on fornits!"

:roflmao:

You are proud to be a raving lunatic and stalker?

Oh please.  I didn't prank call anyone.  I called to ask how he felt about all the shit he did to all of us.  I went to his house to ask the same thing and to protest, along with his neighbors I might add, his use of a residential property as as his bullshit church.  He doesn't like to be questioned so he called the police.  

What this man and his wife have done to thousands of kids truly is nothing short of torture.  Anyone who was there during his tenure as director knows exactly what I'm talking about.  And I'm not talking about just the emotional and mental torture.  I'm talking about the beatings, the starvation, the sleep and sensory deprivation, denial of use of the bathroom to the point where people soil themselves or are forced to sit for days in urine, feces and menstrual blood soaked pants.  This fucker continues to try and "treat" people under the guise of his "priesthood".  I don't want him to be able to hurt anyone else the way he hurt me and countless others so I make sure that whenever he comes up with a new scheme to be able to "treat" people, especially kids...which he is doing right now....I'm gonna speak up.  If that means that I make a fool out of myself to some random person on the internet, or anyone else for that matter, so be it.  I really don't give a shit.  Although the responses I've gotten from his neighbors, who are really the only people that saw anything, was complete support.  They can't stand the guy either for their own reasons.  He's a total dick, arrogant as hell, thinks he can do as he pleases and the laws don't apply to him.  Just like he did as director of Straight.  He thinks he has a 'higher calling' and shouldn't have to play by the rules and he gets VERY angry when he's told otherwise.   ::)

And I've said before that it was one of the most healing things I've ever done.  All those years of being beaten down and not being able to say a fucking word about it.  All the years of silent suffering, panic attacks, insomnia, shoulder injuries from motivating, back injuries from those fucking chairs.....it felt damn good to be able to look that motherfucker in the eye and tell him that what he did was wrong.  To throw out names of kids who've committed suicide because they couldn't speak up and couldn't take it anymore.  To tell him that despite his best efforts, he didn't break me.  After that night I didn't feel like the scared little girl that I had for all those years.  I knew I had control of my life back and it really helped me put a good deal of it to bed.  

So, think what you want.  I did it for my own reasons and I couldn't be happier with my decision.  And I'll keep calling him.  I'd still like an answer to my questions.  I know I'll never get them, but he won't ever be able to bury what he did either, will he now?

::evil::
 :rasta:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »
He's a total dick, arrogant as hell, thinks he can do as he pleases and the laws don't apply to him.  Just like he did as director of Straight.  He thinks he has a 'higher calling' and shouldn't have to play by the rules and he gets VERY angry when he's told otherwise.   ::)

But you are going to teach him different right? That's very arrogant and program like of you. There are many arrogant 'dicks' in the world, I know my fair share. But somehow I manage to restrain myself from becoming a raving lunatic on their doorstep. Not because it wouldn't feel good to let loose, but because I am not completely batshit insane as you are. That's the main difference between sanity and you, self restraint and the ability to step back and look at the big picture. Good luck in your continuing search for sanity. I hope you find it some day soon.