Author Topic: Pam's address will be posted unless she renounces AA  (Read 8780 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Pam's address will be posted unless she renounces AA
« on: January 20, 2009, 07:56:08 PM »
For the first 3-5 years I NEEDED to go to 5 meetings a week and live in a sober living house with 12 other women. My brain has been engraved with all I learned from AA – whenever I am unsettled I go right back to all the things those people taught me. 13 years later, I still don’t make “big decisions” without the advice of my trusted advisors – you all know who you are. When there is chaos, I go back to the beginning and make gratitude lists…whatever works.

If Pam does not renounce AA, her address and phone number will be posted.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Pam's address will be posted unless she renounces AA
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »
That's fucked up. Pam has a right to choose what she wants. Who gives a shit if she went to AA.  She has a right to choose and believes others have that same right (as do I).  She's against forced treament and against forced attendance in AA.  What you're trying to do is exactly the same that many programs and cult-like organizations do: force a person to conform to your viewpoint.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 08:34:44 PM »
As a comprimise if she admits openly on fornits that she has had at least one drink in the past year then only her phone number will be released.  Its only fair that she is given a choice and some control over what is posted.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 08:43:52 PM »
I honestly dont get why this person (troll) is so obsessed with Pam.

its really creepy.

troll on doode but seriously, its obvious you have got some major mommy issues.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 09:50:05 PM »
Quote from: "Dormant"
As a comprimise if she admits openly on fornits that she has had at least one drink in the past year then only her phone number will be released.  Its only fair that she is given a choice and some control over what is posted.
This is not a program.  Why are you trying to get her to admit to something she didn't do, or maybe she did, but even if she did, what business of it is yours.  Get bent, asshole.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 10:21:00 PM »
OMG..this is really crazy.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 11:34:36 PM »
It's different this time because the Houston Police are involved.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 07:25:04 AM »
:facepalms:

And people wonder why survivors rarely are taken seriously?

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 07:33:17 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
For the first 3-5 years I NEEDED to go to 5 meetings a week and live in a sober living house with 12 other women. My brain has been engraved with all I learned from AA – whenever I am unsettled I go right back to all the things those people taught me. 13 years later, I still don’t make “big decisions” without the advice of my trusted advisors – you all know who you are. When there is chaos, I go back to the beginning and make gratitude lists…whatever works.

I will save everyone the trouble of waiting to find out if I will renounce AA, admit that I have had a drink last year, and have my address and phone number posted nevertheless.

Point 1 - No, I have NOT had a drink in 13+ years.  

Point 2 - My phone & address is as follows:

You snooze..you lose!  Address removed at request of other members of this forum

If you use Google Earth, you will see a HUGE Palm tree - that is my house!  Have fun!!!

FYI...I have a compound with heavy security and closed circuit TV all around my property.  I welcome any unwanted visitors to step one foot on my property and see what happens....LMAO!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 07:21:58 AM by Miss Antsy Pam »
United we stand....divided....we fail!

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 09:17:36 AM »
If my entrence was blocked by a black jeep and a light blue car (which it was when Google Street went around), I would be mad. You have to have the right to park as near your house as possible.

While our policy at Spft prevent us form outing ourselves, the address of our founder can be seen on his private webpage. It is not a secret and I have permission to out it. His car has a different color today because it was run over by a drunk driver. He doesn't consult AA, NA and anything else. At no point in his life such services have been needed. His injuries prevent him from drinking alcohol and also take painkillers or any other medication. He wont die if he do, but he need to be able to alert a doctor whenever the level of pain changes.

Google maps are unable to locate the exact house, but it is the last one in the first row just after Park Alle turns. Just in case some gets the idea to try to convince the courts in Denmark to a raid for documents, I have to discourage you. No information about the volunteers are kept at that address, if you should find a court in Denmark who would fight free speech. Due to his continued heath problems, Spft are in a proces of getting a new chairman.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 03:19:13 PM »
This is so gross. Pam edit out your personal info. The anti-A.A. harasser just makes his p.o.v seem populated by idiotic, reality-disconnected zealots

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 03:49:39 PM »
This is so gross. Pam edit out your personal info. The anti-A.A. harasser just makes his p.o.v seem populated by idiotic, reality-disconnected zealots

Isn't it tho??  Thank you for expressing your disgust at what someone is attempting to do to me.  I really have nothing to hide from anyone.  This person get's their kicks out of trying to play games with me and threaten to disclose personal info...so be it.  I would rather post it first...correctly!  I am sure that we will all be seeing more undated quotes from my blog in the days to come...lol!

Never take things personally!  Thanks for the concern tho..
United we stand....divided....we fail!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 04:02:33 PM »
The anti-A.A. harasser just makes his p.o.v seem populated by idiotic, reality-disconnected zealots
I think that's the point.  Is it really an anti-AA p.o.v person?  I seriously doubt that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 04:10:29 PM »
This guest and OP = same person

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 04:14:10 PM »
Quote from: "Miss Antsy Pam"

I will save everyone the trouble of waiting to find out if I will renounce AA, admit that I have had a drink last year, and have my address and phone number posted nevertheless.

Point 1 - No, I have NOT had a drink in 13+ years.  

Point 2 - My phone & address is as follows:

121 Breeze Ave
Venice, CA 90291

If you use Google Earth, you will see a HUGE Palm tree - that is my house!  Have fun!!!

FYI...I have a compound with heavy security and closed circuit TV all around my property.  I welcome any unwanted visitors to step one foot on my property and see what happens....LMAO!

:jerry: