Author Topic: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door  (Read 17261 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Horse Gone, Closing Barn Door
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
As all of you AARColytes are still posting anonymously, I don't know which of you is which.  One of you said you were accusing the police of fraud, and one of you said that the police are giddy about AARC.  I'm sure that all readers would appreciate greatly if you let us in on more of what the police imparted to you about their view of AARC.  All of those people to whom I have spoken who have complained to the police about AARC have been received without the skepticism that existed in the past.  
For the AARColyte who found the police to be giddy about AARC, please go on!
Here's an additional challenge for all AARColytes.  Disprove what I have said.  Disprove the fact that the Wiz is a phys ed teacher and guidance counselor with no license to perform psychic interventions.
Disprove the fact that the Wiz worked at Kids.
Disprove the fact that the AARC clinical staff are not licensed to perform psychic interventions.
Disprove the fact the AARC method is is identical to Kids.
Disprove the fact that AARC began as Kids and changed it's name when it couldn't get a license.
On your mark, get set, go!

So I can take it as a no.  You will not go to the police because you have no proof.  You would shake in your boots if they even asked you if AARC even had a parking ticket.  You choose to hide in the shadows, on the internet, where you can stay safe and anonymous, Ajax.
Anyone reading would know that if you really had any proof you would go to the police (or at least make an anonymous phone call), but it is all in your head.  I do have fun here on fornits with you, so please stay.

Lets go back to one of your favorites:  You claim AARC charges $150 a day for their services, while most residential treatment centers are above $250 a day and hospitals average about $2,000 a day.  Now you, Ajax, thought AARC should charge something different.  Why not expand on that for us.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »
Why would the police ask me if AARC had a parking ticket?  If the police did ask me such a question, why should I be afraid?

Again, AARC is not a hospital, so I fail to see why you would compare the fees at AARC to a hospital stay.  AARC is a religious group run by a phys ed teacher.  It is so unlike a hospital, it is unfathomable as to why you would compare the two.
The closest thing to AARC is PFC, which charges $20g USD, or half what AARC charges.

As to anonimity, who did you say you were?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2009, 03:47:39 PM »
Why would the police ask me if AARC had a parking ticket? If the police did ask me such a question, why should I be afraid?
Because when they begin to ask you about all your allegations about AARC at some point they will ask you for proof.  See, Ajax, you cannot just walk into a police station and accuse someone or someplace of wrong doing without some type of proof.  When they said “Mr. Ajax what type of proof do you have against this place!!”  Reality will set in and you will realize you are not on the internet and cannot just close your laptop and hide.  You will need to answer the questions.  At that point you will begin to shake in your boots.
But telling it on the internet is much safer for you.  I would stick with that for now until you get your courage up.  Maybe pull some more information together that is credible.

Again, AARC is not a hospital,
Thank goodness!!  Imagine having to pay $2,000 a day for that place!!

so I fail to see why you would compare the fees at AARC to a hospital stay.
I don’t think we should.  They should charge a lot less than a hospital.. maybe under $200 a day at best.  What do you think?
AARC is a religious group run by a phys ed teacher. It is so unlike a hospital, it is unfathomable as to why you would compare the two.
The closest thing to AARC is PFC, which charges $20g USD, or half what AARC charges.
They should talk, maybe with a little help AARC could help boost PFC up to $40,000 a year.

As to anonimity, who did you say you were?
You can call me ”Guest” and you are “Ajax”, I know.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2009, 04:09:35 PM »
It is quite impossible to tell you from any other guest.  You asked what I think, which is very odd considering that I have repeatedly stated that I don't think AARC should charge anything, since they are a religious organization that forces people into AA.  AA is free, thus AARC ought to be free as well.  I'm not sure how you missed out on that.  But then, maybe you didn't read the prior posts.  Impossible to tell, since you don't have any kind of name to identify you with your posts.
I still don't see why the police would ask me if AARC has a parking ticket.
The issues at hand here are AARC' s use of unregulated host homes, unlawful confinement in the host homes, unlawful confinement in the centre, performing Restricted Activities without belonging to a profession entitled to do so, falsely claiming to be a psychologist, and the entire array of unlawful behaviour associated with AARC.  How did you manage to confuse these things with a concern over parking tickets?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2009, 04:16:28 PM »
It is quite impossible to tell you from any other guest.  You asked what I think, which is very odd considering that I have repeatedly stated that I don't think AARC should charge anything, since they are a religious organization that forces people into AA.  AA is free, thus AARC ought to be free as well.  I'm not sure how you missed out on that.  But then, maybe you didn't read the prior posts.  Impossible to tell, since you don't have any kind of name to identify you with your posts.
I still don't see why the police would ask me if AARC has a parking ticket.
The issues at hand here are AARC' s use of unregulated host homes, unlawful confinement in the host homes, unlawful confinement in the centre, performing Restricted Activities without belonging to a profession entitled to do so, falsely claiming to be a psychologist, and the entire array of unlawful behaviour associated with AARC.  How did you manage to confuse these things with a concern over parking tickets?

Then why dont you go to the police and mention all those things instead of here on the internet?  What is it that you are afraid of?  If what you say is true then you should not be afraid and you can step out from behind the anonymity of fornits and get something done.  I think you are just making it up.
If I had evidence of false claims and unlawful confinement etc.  I would go to the police... I dont see why you dont.  See what I am saying?

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2009, 04:28:43 PM »
Sorry, did you say you were stepping out from behind the anonimity of Fornits?  When I first began looking into AARC in April 2007, I went through the initial steps of complaining to MLAs, cabinet Ministers, an array of print and television media, and various other groups and individuals.  I identified myself fully to these people.  Quite unlike you, who continue to post anonymously all the while demanding something that already took place.  Silly, AARColyte.  
I don't blame you though.  After all, you bought into the idea that a phys ed teacher could rehabillitate drug addicts using a set of rituals he stole from Miller Newton.  Good luck in any future endeavors, but word to the wise: strike that time as a Peer Counselor off your resume.  It'll look about as good as Recreation Director at Jonestown in a few months.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2009, 05:47:37 PM »
Ajax, have their been any media reports about what AARC is accused of?

How do the police explain not investigating and the crown explain not prosecuting the AARC for imprisonment, torture, etc?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »
From AARC's 2008 Tax Return:

Section D. Compensation

Note: Compensation includes all forms of remuneration (e.g., salaries, fees, and honoraria) and benefits (e.g., personal use of a car or office space).
D1    On average, how many permanent, full-time, compensated positions did the charity have in the fiscal period? 35

D2    For the five highest compensated positions indicate the number of positions in each of the following annual compensation categories. Include only those positions that are permanent, full-time positions.

$1-$39,999    
$40,000-$79,999    1
$80,000-$119,999    2
$119,999 and over    2

D3    On average, how many part-time or part-year employees did the charity employ in the fiscal period?    
D4    What was the total expenditure on compensation for part-time or part-year employees in the fiscal period?    
D5    Did the charity compensate any of its directors/trustees or like officials, during the fiscal period?    No
D6    Except for compensation, did the charity, directly or indirectly, transfer any part of its income or assets to individuals or organizations not at arm's length to the charity?    No

Section E. Financial Information

E1    Was the financial information reported below prepared on an accrual or cash basis?    ACCRUAL

E2    Figures are shown to the nearest dollar.

Assets

Cash, bank accounts, and short-term investments    $ 1,804,243

Amounts receivable from non-arm's length parties    

Amounts receivable from all others.    $ 230,361

Investments in non-arm's length parties    

Long-term investments    $ 2,933,300

Inventories    

Capital assets (at cost or fair market value)    $ 7,028,018

Other assets    $ 1,874,073

Total assets    $ 13,869,995

Liabilities

Accounts payable and accrued liabilities.       $ 215,779

Deferred revenue       $ 927,905

Amounts owing to non-arm's length parties    

Other liabilities    $ 7,910,856

Total liabilities   $ 9,054,540

Amount included in lines 4150, 4160, and 4170 not used in charitable programs    

E3    Figures are shown to the nearest dollar.

Revenue

Total eligible amount of tax-receipted gifts    $ 3,481,434

Total amount received from other registered charities    $ 581,993

Total enduring property

Total other gifts    

Revenue from federal government    

Revenue from provincial/territorial governments    $ 383,775

Revenue from municipal/regional governments    

Total revenue from government    $ 383,775

Interest and investment income    $ 103,650

Proceeds from disposition of assets

·   gross    

·   net    

Rental income (land and buildings)    

Memberships, dues, and association fees (non tax-receipted)    

Total revenue from fundraising    $ 1,138,874

Total revenue from sale of goods and services (except to government)    $ 1,008,960

Other revenue    

Total revenue   $ 6,698,686

Expenditures (Enter all expenditures, whether or not on charitable programs)

Advertising and promotion    $ 81,367

Travel and vehicle    $ 30,310

Interest and bank charges       $ 55,262

Licences, memberships, and dues    $ 1,221

Office supplies and expenses    $ 107,550

Occupancy costs    $ 462,933

Professional and consulting fees    $ 31,243

Education and training for staff and volunteers   $ 14,505

Salaries, wages, benefits, and honoraria    $ 1,840,333

Donated and purchased supplies and assets expensed for the fiscal period    $ 214,146

Amortization of capitalized assets    

Research grants and scholarships as part of charitable programs    $ 437,424

Other expenditures    $ 1,482,351

Total expenditures before gifts to qualified donees   $ 4,758,645

Total charitable programs expenditures    $ 3,754,681

Total management and administration expenditures    $ 332,627

Total fundraising expenditures    $ 671,336

Total political activity expenditures

Total other expenditures

Total gifts to qualified donees, excluding enduring property    

Total enduring property transferred to qualified donees (See the guide.)    

Total specified gifts to qualified donees (See the guide.)    

Total expenditures    $ 4,758,645

They should charge a lot less than a hospital.. maybe under $200 a day at best. What do you think?

Total revenue   $ 6,698,686

I think maybe ... no

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2009, 11:16:25 PM »
Occupancy costs of $462 933?
Office supplies and expenses $107 550?
Management and administration expenditures $332 627?
Fundraising expenditures $671 336?

They've been on Forge Rd. since 1992, and raised $9 000 000 for the expansion.  How do these people have liabilities of $9 000 000?

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2009, 03:55:12 AM »
Other expenditures $ 1,482,351

That's a whole lotta "other"!

:timeout:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2009, 12:48:17 PM »
Interested observers might remember the crazy bitch posting here last summer who kept insisting that AARC employed licensed mental health professionals.  This was of course, a lie.  

Wrongo - not a "crazy bitch" and telling the truth!!!  Ajax, the living but brain-dead, finally got his facts straight!!  no pun intended!! AARC hasn't hired anyone new since last summer so don't let him lie to you all some more

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2009, 01:36:57 PM »
Wrongo!  At the time I wrote that post, Marty Heeg was still a consultant.  The Clinical staff, as now, was made up of amateurs, as is the Peer staff.  AARC has thrown the Wiz's step-daughter overboard, and now lists Marty Heeg as an employee.  Heeg has been a consultant for AARC for years, but not an employee.  At the time of the post, the only licensed health care worker was Toomanypillsko, who does not provide the daily treatment.  This  is done by the Peer Counselors, amateurs to the last.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2009, 07:53:07 PM »
$1-$39,999
$40,000-$79,999 1
$80,000-$119,999 2
$119,999 and over 2

They are cheap bastards, no freebies at this place.  I would expect the top people to be all making over 200,000 easy.  They must run a tight ship there.  Someone mentioned "bring your own underwear", I think they are right, this even applies to their top people!! LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2009, 08:04:05 PM »
Wrongo!  At the time I wrote that post, Marty Heeg was still a consultant.  The Clinical staff, as now, was made up of amateurs, as is the Peer staff.  AARC has thrown the Wiz's step-daughter overboard, and now lists Marty Heeg as an employee.  Heeg has been a consultant for AARC for years, but not an employee.  At the time of the post, the only licensed health care worker was Toomanypillsko, who does not provide the daily treatment.  This  is done by the Peer Counselors, amateurs to the last.

so whether the guy gets benefits is important . . are you a complete MORON  fuck! how stupid can one prick be - the guy has been working there in WHATEVER capacity for years - as employee or consultant he works with the freaking clients on a regular baiss. So does a psychiatrist who is likely contract/consultant. Do you think the f'ing kids and parents need to see whether the people are signed up for the health insurance and benefits package????

who let you lose???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2009, 08:15:53 PM »
Sorry, did you say you were stepping out from behind the anonimity of Fornits?  

I suppose in YOUR world that is the correct way to spell anonymity . every time you talk about ANONYMITY you show what trailer trash you really are . . Try pronouncing it as well . . bet yA can't do that either!  I think we just like remaining anonymous so we can see you spell the word LOLOL roflmao . . and you really think maybe this is not part of the problem for you being heard by all the public officals that you run down . . .