Author Topic: The Melting Pot is a trap!  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Melting Pot is a trap!
« on: January 02, 2009, 02:01:42 PM »
I got a tip from a good source that that forum was created for a certain staff to harvest IP's... don't say you weren't warned!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: The Melting Pot is a trap!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 02:24:36 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I got a tip from a good source that that forum was created for a certain staff to harvest IP's... don't say you weren't warned!
Moderators do not have access to IPs.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 02:25:40 PM »

Life sucks when you rely on your imagination as a "good source" doesn't it? Go back to your broccoli, Stalker.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

Life sucks when you rely on your imagination as a "good source" doesn't it? Go back to your broccoli, Stalker.

^^^  thinks all guests other than her are one person. Life sucks cause it's brain isn't a "good source."

Hizzah! Try the veal, it's the best in the city.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 03:27:14 PM »
:roflmao:  Who cares!? Apparently YOU do, a little too much!

I'll take the brocolli AND the veal!

:twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »

^^^  thinks all guests other than her are one person. Life sucks cause it's brain isn't a "good source."

Life sucks when you're such a loser you invent cohorts to support your trolling.

LOOK:  You are one and only one troll.  You say the same thing over and over.  

Dance for me August. You ugly wigger bitch.  You Vanilla Ice/Marky Mark wannabe.   Shake it like the goofy racially confused  jerkoff you are.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 07:36:07 AM »
Dance for me August. You ugly wigger bitch.  You Vanilla Ice/Marky Mark wannabe.   Shake it like the goofy racially confused  jerkoff you are.

Bahahahahaa! :jerry:
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 09:29:31 PM »
:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 11:02:44 PM »

Who cares!? Apparently YOU do, a little too much!

I'll take the brocolli AND the veal!
Life sucks when you're such a loser you invent cohorts to support your trolling.

LOOK:  You are one and only one troll.  You say the same thing over and over.  

I don't care except in the sense that the level of dialogue here sucks, and I would kind of like a place for survivors of cultic abuse to be worthwhile for survivors of cultic abuse—myself included. I’m not this Kevin person, though on a human level, I have respect for him in a way I don’t for the people attacking him because he is brave enough to forfeit anonymity for justice, and I just think personal attacks about being ugly and “racially confused” are beneath the stupid and goonishly evil on a variety of repulsive levels. JMHO

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 11:25:31 PM »
brave enough to forfeit anonymity for justice

He forefeits anonymity because he's an arrogant motherfucker who wants credit for everything he does (and lots that he doesn't).

He's an arrogant, self sentered, drama craving, epileptic little wigger who stabs those closest to him in the back for little more than kicks.  He has referred kids to program. He has violated the confidence of survivors by both publishing their pictures without permission AND refusing to take them down.

But don't take my word for it.  Get to know him.  Learn to trust him, and see for yourself what he does to his "friends".  His site is a virtual graveyard for a reason.  See if you can find a "friend" who has known him for more than six months and doesn't want to kick his teeth in.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 02:51:40 AM »
Heres the thing, some of us, I wont speak for everyone but some of us just feel that our quams with Kev have been many times over justified. Especially in the last month or so. I can understand how on the surface one could respect his choice to post as himself (not so much recently but in the past) but what you dont know is that it has come to our attention that he now posts sensitive information about other members under a "guest" name so you cant really give him credit for something he did once to get attention, compared to the many other times he has done the opposite with vindictive intentions. I can also understand how from an outside prospective the fact that people who are supposed to be on the same side of the fence are fighting (or simply expressing their distaste for one another) how that might seem to be destructive of our purpose. That's why I think its best we just speak our peace and share our reasons for our opinions instead of go out of our way to insult him. However I cant control anyone, and wouldn't even if I could, but that doesnt mean that all of Fornits is bad because a few random trolls seize the opportunity to insult him. Believe me, he is doing his best to return the favor.

HOWEVER, I am of the opinion that Kev is trolling Fornits, I bet half the stuff written about him on this site was written BY him. It seems like everytime we have moved on and forgotten about Kev a troll pops up and starts making it about him... I think the only person that wants to make anything about Kev is Kev. If you havent figured it out yet, Kev is the resident troll living under the bridge that is Fornits, and we just have fun pointing that out.

:feedtrolls:

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 03:01:51 AM »
brave enough to forfeit anonymity for justice

He forefeits anonymity because he's an arrogant motherfucker who wants credit for everything he does (and lots that he doesn't).

He's an arrogant, self sentered, drama craving, epileptic little wigger who stabs those closest to him in the back for little more than kicks.  He has referred kids to program. He has violated the confidence of survivors by both publishing their pictures without permission AND refusing to take them down.

But don't take my word for it.  Get to know him.  Learn to trust him, and see for yourself what he does to his "friends".  His site is a virtual graveyard for a reason.  See if you can find a "friend" who has known him for more than six months and doesn't want to kick his teeth in.

You neglected to mention banning people because he has delusional conspiracy theories about his most devoted members contemplating to "over-throw" him. Which leads him to steal their proposed ideas only to abandon the project after he finds that the other members aren't thrilled to anoint him with "executive power" and because he was just "bored".

Yea lady... hes a winner. :beat:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 04:46:30 AM »
This thread needs goatse and its good to go.

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 04:48:23 AM »
ok back to the original topic.

who cares if they have our IP address? or for that matter even know our name. i could care less if they know. what are they going to do spam me to death?
trained to save you ass not kiss it.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 06:19:42 AM »
I wouldn't call this a topic so much as a troll. You'd be better off spending your time inserting rolls of unlubed quarters into your own rectum than spending your time on this tripe. At least that way you could honestly say your ass is worth something afterall.