Author Topic: Blod and Beutiful star promotes private prison (AIR)  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Blod and Beutiful star promotes private prison (AIR)
« on: December 26, 2008, 01:36:13 PM »
Hunter Tylo promotes AIR,

Life & Leisure TV - Academy at Ivy Ridge.

When we investigated we found that she lost a son under rather mysterious circumstances. As we scan the news, we find suicides and bizarre accidents claiming a lot of lives among the survivors.

Could she be a program parent?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Blod and Beutiful star promotes private prison (AIR)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 07:47:39 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
Hunter Tylo promotes AIR,

Life & Leisure TV - Academy at Ivy Ridge.

When we investigated we found that she lost a son under rather mysterious circumstances. As we scan the news, we find suicides and bizarre accidents claiming a lot of lives among the survivors.

Could she be a program parent?

My feeling is that brainwashing an adolescant sets him up not just for suicide but for death in "accidents" and illness. Brainwashing is deliberately damaging the brain. Using this damaged brain to navigate the world puts a person at a disadvantage. You make poor choices with a damaged brain. You can't advocate for yourself with a damaged brain. The instantaneous instinctual reflexes that make the difference between an accident and an almost accident are damaged by brainwashing. The long term stress, the PTSD, the poor diet, the infantilization creates a person with poor health and an inability to manage their healthcare.

These private prison/torture chambers murder their victims in more ways then merely driving them to suicide or beating them to death. I beleive at least 100,000 people are dead because of being tortured through-out their adolescent with methodology designed to destroy them mentally

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 09:09:22 PM »
I thought I read a couple years ago that her son drowned in the family pool whilst having a seizure.am I mistaken?
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »
Ugh, I couldn’t stand my own syntax, and spelling issues. Christ.

My feeling is that brainwashing an adolescent sets him up not just for suicide but for death by "accident" and illness. Brainwashing  deliberately damages the brain through ongoing psychological torture and deprivation. Using a damaged brain to navigate the world puts a person at a disadvantage. He/she makes poor choices with a damaged brain. He/she can't advocate for him/herself with a damaged brain. The instantaneous, instinctual reflexes that are the difference between an accident and an almost accident are damaged through brainwashing. Brainwashing induced long term stress,  PTSD, habitualized unhealthy eating and sleeping, infantilism and general mental incompetency creates a person with poor health, poor decision making capacities, poor reflexes, and an inability to manage their healthcare.

These private prison/torture chambers murder their victims in more ways then merely driving them to suicide or beating them to death. I believe at least 100,000 people are dead because they were tortured through-out their adolescent with methodology designed to destroy them mentally

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 03:46:32 AM »
Well, we started yesterday trying to count them when they appear. See our new victims page here.

We saw the result of the hard work they have done at the Kids of Bergen County website. See all the Rips.

Of course it can not on only one page, but now we have started. I got a spreadsheet at one point and the page(s) will be expanded soon.