Author Topic: To whom it may concern,  (Read 6514 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: To whom it may concern,
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 05:37:37 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
my question is how has this NOT happened already?...

I mean after the amount of torture and deception these people partake in why has not one mentally unstable survivor taken his last wish of revenge out on any one of these many violators of human decency? I was wondering myself just the other day how these people aren't stalked and burned at a stake?... considering the amount of psychological torment they inflict upon any number of mentally unstable teenagers HOW HAS THIS NOT BECOME A REALITY ALREADY?

Dont Kill Dace tho, I need to sue him first.

I remember two cases where children killed thier parent(s) after getting out of the program...someone could research this and post links ... usually when you are abused as a child you end up taking it out on yourself....there are plenty of documented suicides from ppl who were in program... also ppl in jail for killing someone at the other end of their rage due to time in a program also happened alot after vietnam...soldiers came home and would kill someone in a blind rage...PTSD!!!

On another note..the children who've shot up schools have had a history of taking prescription drugs...starting with ritalin then on to heavier ones...it is documented but not readily spread...can you say big pharma?????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 05:59:52 PM »
IIRC, the kid who killed his parents was in a WWASP program.  There is also another kid if I recall who comitted a murder after AARC.  A kid out of benchmark also cut up his GF with a chainsaw IIRC.  I forget what his name was.  Started with a P.  I have the PDF discussing it somewhere.

Edit:  found it:
www.brown.edu/Departments/Taubman_Cente ... sis/mk.pdf

Name was Posner.  Ronald Posner.

On January 18, 2001, twenty year-old Katherine Brown was found dead in the
driveway of her boyfriend Ronald Posner’s Rumstick Neck home.  Police were able to
identify the body using her driver’s license found at the scene.  Brown’s killing was the
first in nearly ten years in the otherwise quiet Barrington, Rhode Island.  Ronald Posner,
the principle suspect in the murder, was found by Barrington police nearby the body
covered in blood and human hair similar to the length of the victim.

Last September, Seekonk police, who responded to a 911 call from a Motel 6
establishment in Seekonk, Massachusetts, arrested and charged Posner for domestic
assault.  Although Brown was hesitant to disclose any information, she admitted to being
punched by Posner after the desk clerk told the responding officer that a male guest had
assaulted her.  In October of the same year, Posner enrolled in Benchmark Young Adult
School in Redlands, California
according to his Massachusetts prosecutor.  The school’s
mission is to help young adults between ages 18 and 25 with emotional and behavioral
problems.  In December, Posner missed his court appearance for the Seekonk charge. 1
At the time, his lawyer told the judge that he was enrolled in school in California, thus it was  
decided that the case would be continued until June.  It remains unclear as to whether
Posner ever completed the program.

The case against Posner was still pending when police responded to a call from
Brown’s Providence East Side apartment four days prior to her death.  Brown told the
responding officers at the scene that the strangulation marks on her neck were self-
inflicted during a panic attack. However, thirty minutes later, Brown called the police
again confessing that it was in fact her boyfriend Ronald Posner who had attacked her
and attempted to strangle her. Although probable cause for arrest was determined thus
mandating arrest according to state law, Posner was not arrested.  Instead he was
removed from the premises to a friend’s house upon the request of the victim.

I bet ya they don't put that success story on their website.. lol
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 06:10:14 PM »
Sutton after a stay at Paradise Cove.

I have no links about the AARC incident.

Maybe Robinson before entering the feared Steppin' Stone Farm. One of the boys testified against her in a plea deal and she was out on drugs, so none would ever know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2009, 10:25:44 PM »
Nathan Ybanez did time at a Christian Boot Camp somewhere in Missouri.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 11:46:04 PM »
I think the suicides are the worst... You can always blame a murder on the murderer but when it comes to a person being miserable enough to take their own life you have to ask yourself what happened in their life that made them feel so helpless. In the cases of those who committed suicide a few months to even years after the program I can really understand why.

In a lot of cases the snowball effect is to blame, all which started either by their abusive and/ or controlling parents and then their imprisonment at one of the many various programs. The main reason I personally believe the program still effects my life is the everlasting looming feeling of hopelessness something I only grew accustomed to in the program. The program changed my personality, or maybe its just the PTSD but the way they fucked with my head tends to draw me into the fear of the outside world (social anxienty) and the memories keep me up at night fucking up my schedule and making it hard for me to be motivated to be productive. Not to mention that I was refused an education, didnt get to go to high school OR college (and YES all directly because of the program) and now its an epic struggle just to survive. I'm VERY VERY lucky that I am able to work with my mom and can work from home, other wise I really don't know if I would be able to make it out there. Most days I really have to convince myself with some fantasy of a future life of grandeur just to get to work. Most days I just want to say fuck it and give up... and I mean REALLY give up. I honestly believe if it weren't for the fact that I am involved with this movement I might have felt it appropriate to take that step to end it all... So I can understand why those who did, did.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 11:56:51 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
I think the suicides are the worst... You can always blame a murder on the murderer but when it comes to a person being miserable enough to take their own life you have to ask yourself what happened in their life that made them feel so helpless. In the cases of those who committed suicide a few months to even years after the program I can really understand why.

Funny.  Delaware banned Salvia because one kid killed himself months after using it with no traces in his system... meanwhile thousands of kids kill themselves after or during program and nobody puts 2 and 2 together.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2009, 12:13:02 AM »
I think the most potent time for suicide risk is within the first 5-6 years post program. Even more so than during program.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
good programmie=DEAD programmie
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »
I think the suicides are the worst...
Yes, it's too bad that they worked out to be suicides instead of homicides.

I'd rather see people kill off summa these program scabs than see them kill themselves.....oh yes indeed!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2009, 03:35:52 PM »
Quote from: "KASF"
Interesting issue. Why don't any survivors kill the people who tortured them?
I don't know, but perhaps more survivors should do that... let's see some more programmie bloodshed in 2009!!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2009, 03:37:46 PM »
Quote from: "Wes Fager"
In March 1990 Timothy Nixon took a baseball bat and beat his mother Barbara Nixon to death in her upscale Commerce, Texas home.  In his taped confession he showed no remorse, but used many expletives as he admitted to police how he had beat his mother,  then stuffed her body into the trunk of her car and then cleaned up the mess afterwards.  Timothy Nixon  had been in Straight -  Dallas. [McKinney Courier Gazette 10/2/90.]
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »
Let's have another song!!!