Author Topic: Film on Aaron Bacon  (Read 11198 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Film on Aaron Bacon
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2008, 12:30:28 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Crack: Apple jacks

how in the hell did they manage this one? I'm not going to ever be able to eat Apple Jacks ever again without laughing.

crack --> cracker jacks --> apple jacks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2008, 12:34:44 AM »
Quote from: "kdfh"
In response to our posts all you do is say "no youre wrong" and add an insult. You are kind of rude. I also read where you tell the mother whose kid died in Youth  Care to stop whining and making it all about her and her face(Bahahaha haaaa). I'm not sure where your sensitvity arises from, all of a sudden. Are you sure you aren't just "trolling" here? Makes me think.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
 :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Um.... Im surprised you didnt know....?.....

Che is the king of trolls.... (self proclaimed anyway... huh u fuktard?)
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2008, 02:26:47 AM »
 Back in 1994 that information wasn't there. Most of you seem to have forgotten what things were like in 1994. That is ok it was 14 or so years ago. You've all forgotten the bloodbath that was going on all over California with the Crips and the Bloods. Yall forgotten the crack wars of the urban ghettos. People were scared during those days and they had a decent enough reason to be scared.

I just can't get over this sociological description of the state of nation in 1994. lol Yes.  It was all crack wars and urban ghettos! I can't believe I'm still alive with all those Crips and Bloods everywhere. I remember they would sneak into your house and hide your socks then when you woke up the next morning we were like, ok, where are my socks? And you knew the Crips had taken them.  We were all so scared and we had decent enough reason to be scared!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2008, 12:55:51 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Ursus"
I doubt that Aaron's parents thought he had a serious enough "drug problem" to warrant a full-fledged rehab. Rather, I think they were struggling with what they perceived to be a "Gateway" type situation.

Exactly.  They perceived danger that wasn't necessarily there.  Now would they have made the same decision if they were educated to know that pot is not a gateway drug (in most cases a terminus)?  Would they have made the same decision if the fear wasn't there?

Pot? Oh, you mean "bammy" or "funk" that's the "slang"  drug users are using nowadays to "project thier mastery of the subject matter." You know, drug users are always looking to project their "mastery" of drug using.

From gatehouse Academy website:
"Slang is a prevalent part of drug culture: It’s a form of self expression, method for discreet communication and way for drug users to project their mastery in the subject area. Street terms for drugs are often more relevant than medical terminology; words that don’t tend to roll off the tongue as smoothly, like diacetylmorphine and desoxyephedrine, aren’t popular among groups actually using the substances. Interpreting the way in which drug users converse may provide a better understanding of their lifestyles. The following is a condensed list of popular drugs and their corresponding slang terms, many of which come from the Indiana Prevention Resource Center:

Marijuana: Bammy, funk

Smoke marijuana: Blow a stick, blast a roach

Heroin: Dope, smack, skag
Inject heroin: Dip and dab

Smoke heroin: Chase the tiger

Heroin and cocaine mixture: Speedball, Belushi

Cocaine: Candycaine, weasel dust

Addicted to cocaine: Flaky

Inhale cocaine: Blow blue

Crack cocaine: Cat’s pee, crackers

Crack: Apple jacks

Smoke crack: Blast

Methamphetamine: Crystal, crank, tweek

Injecting methamphetamine: Bangin’ it in"

did people start calling pot "bammy" and forget to text me about that? This is gonna cause some confusion at my next "blow a stick" meeting.
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2008, 12:57:27 PM »
Quote from: "hgsoagh"
 Back in 1994 that information wasn't there. Most of you seem to have forgotten what things were like in 1994. That is ok it was 14 or so years ago. You've all forgotten the bloodbath that was going on all over California with the Crips and the Bloods. Yall forgotten the crack wars of the urban ghettos. People were scared during those days and they had a decent enough reason to be scared.

I just can't get over this sociological description of the state of nation in 1994. lol Yes.  It was all crack wars and urban ghettos! I can't believe I'm still alive with all those Crips and Bloods everywhere. I remember they would sneak into your house and hide your socks then when you woke up the next morning we were like, ok, where are my socks? And you knew the Crips had taken them.  We were all so scared and we had decent enough reason to be scared!

:tup:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rasta:  :bs:  :timeout:  :nods:  :notworthy:  :deal:

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2008, 02:56:13 PM »

I wasnt aware that had changed. lol I'm pretty sure Crips are still hiding my socks. and I am frightened.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"

I wasnt aware that had changed. lol I'm pretty sure Crips are still hiding my socks. and I am frightened.

It was horrible back in the days of 1994! You'd be watching "My So Called Life" absolutely terrified, because any minute a Crip or Blood could break into your house and force you to smoke Crack! The Crack Wars were so bad we all started wearing Doc Martins and Flannel as camouflage.  We were all so scared during those days and we had decent enough reason to be scared!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2009, 09:49:24 PM »
:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 02:19:24 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2009, 10:11:09 PM »
Quote from: "bellavita"
This thread is exactly why this whole forum looks like a bunch of freaks with nothing better to do with their time!
All you have to do is watch that video to know that that man loved his son!
Dig deep in your pathetic little teeny weeny hearts and find some compassion, If they didn't love their son they would have just thrown his ass out to make the mess of his life that he was determined to do if left to stay of the destructive path he was on!  Do you NOT see all the drug addicts and men spending their whole lives in prison for things they did when they were young adults and high on drugs! Or what about the drugs overdoses and gangs. Come on people! If you were in a situation that the Bacon's were in you would soon find out that you either find a decent place to keep your son off the streets and away from drugs, or you watch him kill himself. The problem is, these PLACES are the only things available for kids under the age of 18! I know all too well. But I HAD NO IDEA THE PLACE I SENT MY SON TO WAS A FRIGGIN CULT! A place where they took every one of my sons human rights away, took his DIGNITY and his right to free speech. Made him sing baby songs or be put in solitary confinement.
Locked him a bedroom with nothing more than a journal to write in that had locks and alarms on doors and windows! If he was being abused or molested or any number of different abuses that can be done to a child, he COULD NOT EVER CALL ME TO TELL ME he was being hurt!  You think I willingly signed him up for that???? I thank god every day that I found out after only 4 days and pulled him out! Most parents would if they found the information before they were brainwashed!
Call me what you want, but I HAD NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THESE KIND OF PLACES and I spend a lot of time on the computer.

No wonder people won't listen to you. You come off as haters and complete idiots.
You are going go back and forth with your ridiculous arguments like high school students and you look ridiculous!

You know something....
I gave birth to this boy. I love him more than anything else. I watched my beautiful boy turn into a very angry young man and turning to drugs. What happened? Could it be hormones or just a need to fit in? Could it be his Dad was absent most of his life? I don't know, All I wanted to do was help him. He needed my help! And because I love him more than anything else, I didn't throw him out, I looked for help. These people LIED to me. They did not tell me they were going to brainwash my child! They didn't tell me they were going to strip him of all dignity and human rights! I would never have signed up for that!
That's it..I'm done with fornits. I want to be taken seriously when I stand in front of a judge after filing charges against that horrible place. Not looked at like "one of those fornits!"
buh bye..have fun cutting each other up.

Well, to be accurate, the American govt. took away your son's rights by not enforcing the rights of youth. Were they to start enforcing them, YOU would be punished for YOUR violation of his rights by having him abducted and imprisoned, or did your son go willingly for what he thought was treatment? If not YOU stripped him of his dignity, YOU abused him. No one is "kept safe" by being stored in a privately funded prison. People are quite dangerously, potentially fatally, psychologically and mentally traumatized by that. Were Elizabeth Fritzl and her children kept safe by being stored in a privately funded prison? What gives you anymore right to imprison your kid anymore than Mr. Fritzel? Why do you think your holding your son captive is any more ethical or less traumatizing for him than for the Fritzl kids?

And there is PLENTY of help available for kids. The problem is that as an incompetent, inadequate, idiotic, and in all probability abusive, domineering and mentally ill guardian, you ignored or never investigated it.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2009, 10:33:22 PM »
Ah... there are so many layers to fornits, kinda like an onion, no?  :seg:  ::evil::  

@Bellavita: Since fornits is largely unmoderated by design, there is a fair amount of flotsam that gets in, as well as ribald, perverted, and truly ill and oft times hilarious gallows humor as well. There are also trolls from the industry, e.g., people associated with the very program you yanked your son from, who come on and try to stir up trouble from time to time. And there are survivors who -- damaged from their time, not to mention too many years of ineffective or non-existent treatment and the damage that wreaks on a soul -- sometimes roil from the punches and lash out a bit more than is palatable to some...

Seriously, you think four days is bad? Try a couple years, or even four or five years for some of us... In some cases, our own families still do not believe what we went through; they still buy the program speak. Do ya think that might qualify someone to get just a lil bit jaded, if not crazed by it all?

Ya just gotta learn to step over certain posts if they bother you, and enjoy and/or make good use of your time in the fornits biker bar for all its prescient, insightful, invaluable, and yes, most fetid glory!

Here's to ya anyway, Happy New Year!  :cheers:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2009, 11:56:42 PM »
This thread is exactly why this whole forum looks like a bunch of freaks with nothing better to do with their time!
All you have to do is watch that video to know that that man loved his son!
Dig deep in your pathetic little teeny weeny hearts and find some compassion, If they didn't love their son they would have just thrown his ass out to make the mess of his life that he was determined to do if left to stay of the destructive path he was on!  Do you NOT see all the drug addicts and men spending their whole lives in prison for things they did when they were young adults and high on drugs! Or what about the drugs overdoses and gangs. Come on people! If you were in a situation that the Bacon's were in you would soon find out that you either find a decent place to keep your son off the streets and away from drugs, or you watch him kill himself. The problem is, these PLACES are the only things available for kids under the age of 18! I know all too well. But I HAD NO IDEA THE PLACE I SENT MY SON TO WAS A FRIGGIN CULT! A place where they took every one of my sons human rights away, took his DIGNITY and his right to free speech. Made him sing baby songs or be put in solitary confinement.
Locked him a bedroom with nothing more than a journal to write in that had locks and alarms on doors and windows! If he was being abused or molested or any number of different abuses that can be done to a child, he COULD NOT EVER CALL ME TO TELL ME he was being hurt!  You think I willingly signed him up for that???? I thank god every day that I found out after only 4 days and pulled him out! Most parents would if they found the information before they were brainwashed!
Call me what you want, but I HAD NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THESE KIND OF PLACES and I spend a lot of time on the computer.

No wonder people won't listen to you. You come off as haters and complete idiots.
You are going go back and forth with your ridiculous arguments like high school students and you look ridiculous!

You know something....
I gave birth to this boy. I love him more than anything else. I watched my beautiful boy turn into a very angry young man and turning to drugs. What happened? Could it be hormones or just a need to fit in? Could it be his Dad was absent most of his life? I don't know, All I wanted to do was help him. He needed my help! And because I love him more than anything else, I didn't throw him out, I looked for help. These people LIED to me. They did not tell me they were going to brainwash my child! They didn't tell me they were going to strip him of all dignity and human rights! I would never have signed up for that!
That's it..I'm done with fornits. I want to be taken seriously when I stand in front of a judge after filing charges against that horrible place. Not looked at like "one of those fornits!"
buh bye..have fun cutting each other up.

Well, to be accurate, the American govt. took away your son's rights by not enforcing the rights of youth. Were they to start enforcing them, YOU would be punished for YOUR violation of his rights by having him abducted and imprisoned, or did your son go willingly for what he thought was treatment? If not YOU stripped him of his dignity, YOU abused him. No one is "kept safe" by being stored in a privately funded prison. People are quite dangerously, potentially fatally, psychologically and mentally traumatized by that. Were Elizabeth Fritzl and her children kept safe by being stored in a privately funded prison? What gives you anymore right to imprison your kid anymore than Mr. Fritzel? Why do you think your holding your son captive is any more ethical or less traumatizing for him than for the Fritzl kids?

And there is PLENTY of help available for kids. The problem is that as an incompetent, inadequate, idiotic, and in all probability abusive, domineering and mentally ill guardian, you ignored or never investigated it.

I'm not going to play along with your ridiculous, childish, and from the looks of it, Incessant and inconsequential babble.
I came here to help stop this abuse. There has been horrible injustices done to thousands of children and I'm just as outraged about it as the rest of you. I'm not going to sit on this forum and defend myself. I'm going to take action. Like it or not.
Why don't you show your face and fight like the big man or woman you are playing. You're a coward. Hide behind your guest name and attack other people ..that's really accomplishing a lot isn't it?
Sit there and hate all you want ..you look like a damn fool.

Can someone tell me how to delete my account .. Or better yet...can someone just boot me the hell outta here?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2009, 12:27:31 AM »
[
I'm not going to play along with your ridiculous, childish babble.

Why don't you show your face and fight like the big man or woman you are playing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2009, 12:40:11 AM »
[
I'm not going to play along with your ridiculous, childish babble.

Why don't you show your face and fight like the big man or woman you are playing.

^^^ that there some's irony.
Bella, why don't you reread your posts, think it over, and reflect over maybe  "coming accross" as something of a "hater" and "immature" yourself.
Or is calling an community of surviors of torture and govermental human rights violations  beyond your wildest nightmares dumb losers the mature, loving way we introduce ourselves nowadays?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2009, 12:54:41 PM »
I agree with fem and think che's ptsd was triggered. anyway fem you kept yr cool and is not easy to do round here especially when your ptsd has been triggered...more evidence of the damage done by these programs...I watched NG's mini trailer and could not stop crying myself..it is hard to revisit and when we fight each other it's just like in the program...it's really sooooooooooooooooo sad.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2009, 10:09:19 PM »
If they didn't love their son they would have just thrown his ass out to make the mess of his life that he was determined to do if left to stay of the destructive path he was on!  Do you NOT see all the drug addicts and men spending their whole lives in prison for things they did when they were young adults and high on drugs! Or what about the drugs overdoses and gangs. Come on people! If you were in a situation that the Bacon's were in you would soon find out that you either find a decent place to keep your son off the streets and away from drugs, or you watch him kill himself. The problem is, these PLACES are the only things available for kids under the age of 18! I know all too well.

Well, to be accurate, the American govt. took away your son's rights by not enforcing the rights of youth. Were they to start enforcing them, YOU would be punished for YOUR violation of his rights by having him abducted and imprisoned, No one is "kept safe" by being stored in a privately funded prison.

You're a coward. Hide behind your guest name and attack other people ..that's really accomplishing a lot isn't it?
Sit there and hate all you want ..you look like a damn fool.

Darling... darling, darling.

Where does your hate for US come from?... regardless if we have decided to argue on a site that was created for US to do as we please, why do you feel it necessary to bash on Survivors on OUR forum? It sounds much more to me, (and this is reference from the first paragraph I quoted you) that you are simply threatened and afraid of youth and therefore find it necessary to come here to insult us.

You may be in one way or another against the program, but from the looks of your attitude you are still the kind of parent that is the root of the reason these programs exist, and it isn't because you are out-rightly abusive, its your mind state, your illogical fear of youth and your control issues. You may love your son, but the odds are you HATE his adolescence. That hate is what drove you here to insult us, and in doing so you have only become the troll of which you claim to look down upon. WE don't come here to argue, we come here to share our ideas, opinions and information, its only people like you with an axe to grind that come here to fight. Fornits is an awesome site... its FREE in the real sense of the word. No ones going to censor you, come after you or abuse you because you share your opinion and Im sorry if the freedom that us young adults enjoy rubs you the wrong way but I believe its something we deserve after having been locked up and tortured for years upon years.

Bellavita, I'm glad to have a hot headed mom like you here, you help make things interesting because we SO enjoy proving you wrong. The sad part is that its all too easy because all you need is a healthy dose of reality and a little bit of logical thinking to do so. I honestly believe you should take yourself out of the "controlling mother" role for a second and realize this one statement will always be true, in every single situation.

No one is "kept safe" by being stored in a privately funded prison.

Then maybe you will realize that our opinions about program parents come from a very logical place. You should also know that most of us, have had FAR MORE experience than you with these programs, and the kids and parents involved to have developed a pretty well proved theory. I'm sorry to discount your 4 day horrifying experience and your "oh so unique" adolescent experience with your son, but weve seen it too many times before to just take your word for it. You have simply been scammed by the media, the media that tells you to be afraid of drugs and teen criminals when the fact is that only one in hundreds of thousands of teens is actually a threat to themselves or their families, and those kids, deserve to GET THEMSELVES locked up. The men who are in prison now, earned their way there by either doing what it took to survive in their neighborhood or they are just sickos that need to be locked up in order to keep US safe. You cant save your son from prison if hes on his way, either he needs to be there or he will mature on his own before he will EVER get that far. The fear you have that his life was "heading down that path" is only a figment of your delusional thinking, it has nothing to do with his ability to survive and mature. By sending him to a program you are essentially expressing your distrust for his intelligence and ability to learn and grow into a man on his own. Men don't need their mommy's to help them survive, they need to learn on their own or they will grow up to be soft and unable to fend for themselves in this cut throat world. Think hes bad now... keep floating his boat and watch he will still be at home at 35. You are doing way more psychological damage by trying to rescue him from himself than the real world ever could.

However, best wishes to you and yours, for their sake I hope you finally get it.