Author Topic: Che Gookin's Time at three springs paint rock valley boys  (Read 6550 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Che Gookin's Time at three springs paint rock valley boys
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2008, 03:20:18 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
However when people use a forum to bash on someone instead of attempting a private conversation that should be considered wasting OUR time diverting our attention away from the real issues here.

Like when you use fornits to bash Kevin@antiwwasp?

::)

Like when Fornits bashes Sue Scheff?  What's the difference between Scheff and Kevin August?  Kevin is a frustrated EdCon who keeps getting caught betraying survivors.  He's a flaky asshole.

Does anyone know the nature of Kevdaddy's relationship with Scheff?  He doesn't have a negative opinion of her.  He seems to emulate her. Maybe that's why he trolls Fornits.  someone should look into seeing if Scheff is guiding Kevdick in his attempts at referrals.

You know that's not true, you just want to slander Kevin's name in the same way that FemanonFatal2.0 does. No different than the people who are slandering Che's name in this thread. You are all exactly the same and you don't even realize it. Carry on. bash each other 'till the cows come home.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2008, 04:15:14 PM »
You know that's not true, you just want to slander Kevin's name in the same way that FemanonFatal2.0 does. No different than the people who are slandering Che's name in this thread. You are all exactly the same and you don't even realize it. Carry on. bash each other 'till the cows come home.

No we don't know if Kevin August is in tight with Scheff.  Based on Kevin's actions it's a plausible theory.  Who else has an anti wwasp focused website and refers to abusive programs?  There are abusive programs other than wwasp and August never bothered to do a cursory check on Magnolia Christian Academy.  Kevin even had links going back to wwasp.  Kevin August is the only agent provocateur on Fornits.  He's somebody's puppet.  Left to his own devices he's just a punk who dances weirdly in his parents' garage.  Someone's filling that vacant cranium with stupid ideas.

It's a legitimate question about Kevin August and Sue Scheff that needs to be looked into.  Can't ask Kev about it, he's a liar.  You accused Gookin of watching a kid die without even checking the dates of his employment and you worry about kev being slandered?  

Grow up, Kev.  You're an opportunist and and a frustrated EdCon who can't get his own version of PURE up and running.  No one could stop Kev's hero Scheff from setting up shop but Kevin August is under our collective thumb.  Quit trying to put kids in programs for kickbacks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2008, 04:35:16 PM »
the troll who actually started this thread must be loving this.

:jerry:

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2008, 07:14:49 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
However when people use a forum to bash on someone instead of attempting a private conversation that should be considered wasting OUR time diverting our attention away from the real issues here.

Like when you use fornits to bash Kevin@antiwwasp?

::)

lol. Yea, perfect example.

However Kev and I had PLENTY of private conversations, not sure you (random troll that you are) know that. So me expressing my opinion about a certain persons actions is different than publicly accusing him of conspiring against me.

Honestly, I only decided to post in this thread to give my opinion that from my personal experience with Che, he is not a threat and WE ALL have other things to worry about.

and for future reference, the US I was speaking of was a collective, this forum, our movement as a whole and I'm assuming the world. Most of us could really give two shits about the bullshit oozing out of this thread. I wasnt talking about TTI, but if you really feel that offended that I used a collective word like us, Id honestly rather not be part of an us that is offended by me using the word us.

I'm done posting here. This thread and fornits. Rarely is there even an active thread about the troubled teen industry. its mostly just drama and people hell bent on being complete assholes. big fucking waste of my time.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2008, 07:31:43 PM »
OK!

Everyone.. Let's massively over-react all at the same time!

YESSSS!