Author Topic: Che Gookin's Time at three springs paint rock valley boys  (Read 6507 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Che Gookin's Time at three springs paint rock valley boys
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »
TTI IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Q: How many dead babies does it take to make a bottle of baby oil?

A: It depends on how hard you squeeze them.

hYDE BUSINESS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Q: How many dead babies does it take to make a bottle of baby oil?

A: It depends on how hard you squeeze them.

My reasons for being here are my reasons alone. If you want to know why please ask, but I'm going to warn you that you'll probably be nothing but asshurt when you find out I'm not motivated by guilt or some higher cause.

I'll give you a hint:

Q: What is red & yellow & screams?

A: A peeled baby in lemon juice.

And since we are busy spinning gossip and other bullshit:

Can we have the real answer for why ISAC and HEAL aren't friendly anymore? I heard it was because of you Tony, but I'm 'willing' to give you a chance to hear your side of the story.

Oh wait.. That'd be muckracking and that's not cool back to my theme:

Q: What do you call a baby with no arms and no legs in the middle of the ocean?

A: Fucked.

How is Israel this time of the year? I've the hankering to visit some of the local Universities.

Q: What's present do you get for a dead baby?

A: A dead puppy.

AND REMEMBER THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 01:53:04 AM »
Gook started the thread. He is smart enough to know what would probably ensue. He is also reckless. This is seeming like another diversion tactic to get Fornits over-dramatized. How does this hurt programs? Does this help programs inadvertantly?

As I remember, I tried to ask gook several questions last year and he squirreled his way around all of them or didn't answer them at all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I have stated mine here. I posted a comment, I didn't post to be included in some sort of argument. I don't have time for that.

Paranoia is an irrational fear, I believe being cautious about a person I have never met that has exhibited uncanny behavior online is perfectly rational. And the rumors are just that, I never said I had proof. I thought by posting my opinions that gook might produce answers to us all. No such luck, only riddle-speak and sick joke runaround. Diverting attention away again.

Program directors get awfully mad when they know they can't fool you. Could this be the same reason gook doesn't care for me? I don't have time to go through the dozens of reasons I don't trust gook. I am not asking anyone else to not trust him, but a few are asking me to trust him. I have seen enough to know he is untrustworthy and that is my position.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have wasted enough time on this thread. This is folly.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 04:22:47 AM »
Correct. I work at an Israeli university. You know my name, my nationality, my employer, and my IP address – but not from comments I ever made on Fornits or anywhere else on the Internet.

I take it you’re finally coming clean about hacking newbies to Fornits.

I note that you first started mucking around in my computer in January 2007, one week after I began tentatively posting on Fornits, eleven months before I asked you to stop libelling Sumner Hawley and we got into it.

Be warned however that I’ve since taken measures to protect my computer against kiddy scripts. As I know you already know.

There was no need for you to out me to my program, either; I intended them to figure it out for themselves. Granted, using my real name on my YouTube account was naive. But my naivete doesn’t excuse you from highjacking my account to post comments under my name on videos uploaded by my program.

You’re no “program spy,” Aaron. You’re simply jealous, with nothing to contribute to Fornits in the way of either intelligence or activism. You provoke the men and women who make the most valuable contributions to Fornits because they take away the most attention from you.

I share your family’s joy that your sister was able to find you yet another job in Asia. Any further, and you’d be on your way back home. And while we’re talking about family, stop posting lies about how your mother sexually abused you. It’s an exceedingly pathetic excuse for your infantilism and (not wholly unfounded) sense of failure.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2008, 06:11:16 AM »
Che did not post this thread, someone with intentions of bringing this dramatic issue back up did. and as they were hoping the infighting ensued.

I really think this is a stale subject, I think we can all decide for ourselves how we feel about each other but that shouldn't get in the way of the fact that we are all working toward the same goals. That being said, we would still be working with Kevin also had he not made it impossible to do so. We all said we would work with anyone so long as they weren't referring and I think the same goes for Che, we will work with him so long as he isn't restraining, and he is not.

But honestly Che, it pisses me off that some of us have put our neck on the line for you and you post shit like the bullshit above. You might not care what people think about you, but you make it hard for people not to hate you and when people like Psy and I argue that your not as much of an asshole as you seem your posts have an effect to prove us wrong. If these people want some answers I honestly think they are entitled to them. You and I have already spoken personally about this issue so you know where I stand, but for the sake of a resolution I request you act a bit more respectfully. Some of us are the victims of people who did the same things you did, and if you don't have the heart to respect our reservations and show genuine remorse, then you are indeed spitting on our willingness to give you that chance.

To the rest of you, I know for a fact, if you were to attempt to connect with Aaron as a person you would see him differently, as well you might have those questions answered. You must realize this man has made it very clear he is not hiding his past, and although it is human nature to judge, it would be much more productive for you to ask honest questions instead of stew up some conspiracy theories. Thats what I did and I got my answers, not all of them what I wanted to hear but I give him respect for telling me the truth. Furthermore I know he is remorseful, he does not excuse himself for what he did and that is where he differs from the people who abused me, the people who abused me not only abused me for less of a reason, for a much longer time period and with much more violence but they are probably abusing another kid right now, and whole-heartedly believe it is the right thing to do. Like I said, I do not forgive, but I do not shun someone who has changed their ways, and is working hard to help us. You may not all see what I see and that's all good, you can choose to hate Che and that wont stop him one bit from giving us his assistance to take these programs down... so go ahead and waste your time with all this. Its makes no difference to us.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2008, 06:24:22 AM »
Quote from: "For every post from Che, five readers less."
Correct. I work at an Israeli university. You know my name, my nationality, my employer, and my IP address – but not from comments I ever made on Fornits or anywhere else on the Internet.

I know my mates at the CIA have you under watch now.

I note that you first started mucking around in my computer in January 2007, one week after I began tentatively posting on Fornits, eleven months before I asked you to stop libelling Sumner Hawley and we got into it.

Tin foil cap much?

Be warned however that I’ve since taken measures to protect my computer against kiddy scripts. As I know you already know.

There was no need for you to out me to my program, either; I intended them to figure it out for themselves. Granted, using my real name on my YouTube account was naive. But my naivete doesn’t excuse you from highjacking my account to post comments under my name on videos uploaded by my program.

You've got a bit of an oversized opinion of your own sense of importance. Someone pmed me and tipped me off that you were spreading your bullshit on this thread.

You’re no “program spy,” Aaron

We both agree.

I share your family’s joy that your sister was able to find you yet another job in Asia. Any further, and you’d be on your way back home. And while we’re talking about family, stop posting lies about how your mother sexually abused you. It’s an exceedingly pathetic excuse for your infantilism and (not wholly unfounded) sense of failure.

I'm not even going to touch this one with a ten foot pole. You were a freak 11 months ago and you are a freak now.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2008, 06:43:13 AM »
Quote from: "wdtony"
Gook started the thread. He is smart enough to know what would probably ensue. He is also reckless. This is seeming like another diversion tactic to get Fornits over-dramatized. How does this hurt programs? Does this help programs inadvertantly?

No I did not start this thread. Someone reposted it.

As I remember, I tried to ask gook several questions last year and he squirreled his way around all of them or didn't answer them at all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I have stated mine here. I posted a comment, I didn't post to be included in some sort of argument. I don't have time for that.

You do like evading when people put you on the spot. You asked me a bunch of questions that I tried my best to answer. You didn't like those answers and I can't help that. Questions that despite being what I felt overly intrusive on my privacy I still tried to answer them, even attempting to have me confirm my location by having one of your Korean friends talk to me on the phone which I had to decline twice because I was in China on vacation at the time, questions about my family life, and a slew of other questions that by all means I should have told you to go fuck yourself for even asking.

Program directors get awfully mad when they know they can't fool you. Could this be the same reason gook doesn't care for me? I don't have time to go through the dozens of reasons I don't trust gook. I am not asking anyone else to not trust him, but a few are asking me to trust him. I have seen enough to know he is untrustworthy and that is my position.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have wasted enough time on this thread. This is folly.

Yet you haven't provided any burden of proof of why I'm not to be trusted other than your own rumor mongering.

You've heard rumors about me and Sue Scheff, but youv'e never confirmed them have you? Get a hold of Zen Agent and ask him how he feels about my relationship with Kristin. If he doesn't tell you to fuck off he'll probably give you a bit of educating.

You've compared me to Kevin August?

I went after Kevin hammer and tongs the first time around. I pushed to give him a chance with this whole project this time around. I'll even push to give him another chance if he can simmer down and get a bit of perspective on things. I'm not having anything to do with this latest fracas involving him as it isn't worth my time to have to go over the same ground with him again over something he already knows.

1) You first claimed, ON this thread, that you heard I worked at Eckerd Youth Alternatives.
2) You then stated, On this thread, that you had already confirmed it yourself.

Rumor mongering on your part and blatant rumor mongering at that. I've stated my position very clearly to others in private. I'll do it now here in public. I do enjoy trolling you. You are a punk and you are good for a laugh.

When you roll out with nonsense like you've done on this thread and then suddenly pull the, "I'm not arguing about this anymore because now I'm looking like a big tub of asscheese" it makes me laugh my ass off.

Like I said.. you are a punk.. and you are good for a laugh.

Other than that I have no problem with you despite the fact I've had more than a few people confirm that you've been passing around bullshit about me in the past. Do I care if you are talking shit about me to people at your protests?

no.. not really.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2008, 06:48:25 AM »

Honestly, If you really feel sinking that low is appropriate I am in support of any attempts to fuck you over.

No one even gives the slightest shit who you are, and furthermore, Che didn't hack you. But I bet the CIA did, and the Aliens are watching you too.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2008, 09:46:14 AM »
Fornits: Same as it ever was!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2008, 04:48:20 PM »

You’re no “program spy,” Aaron. You’re simply jealous, with nothing to contribute to Fornits in the way of either intelligence or activism. You provoke the men and women who make the most valuable contributions to Fornits because they take away the most attention from you.

is this even slightly true? What are kddie scripts?  oh my god.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2008, 04:55:43 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
Che did not post this thread, someone with intentions of bringing this dramatic issue back up did. and as they were hoping the infighting ensued.

I really think this is a stale subject, I think we can all decide for ourselves how we feel about each other but that shouldn't get in the way of the fact that we are all working toward the same goals. That being said, we would still be working with Kevin also had he not made it impossible to do so. We all said we would work with anyone so long as they weren't referring and I think the same goes for Che, we will work with him so long as he isn't restraining, and he is not.

But honestly Che, it pisses me off that some of us have put our neck on the line for you and you post shit like the bullshit above. You might not care what people think about you, but you make it hard for people not to hate you and when people like Psy and I argue that your not as much of an asshole as you seem your posts have an effect to prove us wrong. If these people want some answers I honestly think they are entitled to them. You and I have already spoken personally about this issue so you know where I stand, but for the sake of a resolution I request you act a bit more respectfully. Some of us are the victims of people who did the same things you did, and if you don't have the heart to respect our reservations and show genuine remorse, then you are indeed spitting on our willingness to give you that chance.

To the rest of you, I know for a fact, if you were to attempt to connect with Aaron as a person you would see him differently, as well you might have those questions answered. You must realize this man has made it very clear he is not hiding his past, and although it is human nature to judge, it would be much more productive for you to ask honest questions instead of stew up some conspiracy theories. Thats what I did and I got my answers, not all of them what I wanted to hear but I give him respect for telling me the truth. Furthermore I know he is remorseful, he does not excuse himself for what he did and that is where he differs from the people who abused me, the people who abused me not only abused me for less of a reason, for a much longer time period and with much more violence but they are probably abusing another kid right now, and whole-heartedly believe it is the right thing to do. Like I said, I do not forgive, but I do not shun someone who has changed their ways, and is working hard to help us. You may not all see what I see and that's all good, you can choose to hate Che and that wont stop him one bit from giving us his assistance to take these programs down... so go ahead and waste your time with all this. Its makes no difference to us.

I don't think che is disrespectful. i think the same questions asked over and over from people who might not be legitimate themselves can start to grate on anyone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2008, 06:44:30 PM »
Its makes no difference to us.

Who else do you speak for besides yourself, are you part of a group or something? because you refer to yourself as "us".

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2008, 02:08:10 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Who else do you speak for besides yourself, are you part of a group or something? because you refer to yourself as "us".

Yea, I'm pretty sure I am part of a group, the group that is working together to bring down the Troubled Teen Industry, and this guy who has more interest in spreading rumors has no effect on US... as in our movement.

Futhermore, Che and I have already had our conversations about this, he knows where I stand and I know where he does. However when people use a forum to bash on someone instead of attempting a private conversation that should be considered wasting OUR time diverting our attention away from the real issues here.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2008, 02:34:27 PM »

Yea, I'm pretty sure I am part of a group, the group that is working together to bring down the Troubled Teen Industry, and this guy who has more interest in spreading rumors has no effect on US... as in our movement.

I'd just like to say that "us" has no leader, therefore I would suggest avoiding speaking on behalf of  "us", even if you are sure your opinion is that of the consensus.  Working together does not necessarily have to mean "being together" or even of the same mind on all issues.  Troubled Teen Industry.com is primarily concerned with the creation of websites to inform about the industry in general as well as specific schools.  Other than taking a firm stance against referrals in any form, Troubled Teen Industry.com is neutral on most other issues (such as whether or not regulation is a good idea).  These principles were decided on by a mission statement (a constitution) agreed upon by the consensus, and not by any one person.

I only state this publicly rather than privately because I want to make clear to the fornitscators present that there is no super-sekret cult-like organization behind the scenes.  There is, however a semi-secret (for the moment) project to create websites on programs...   a project with such a singular purpose that few organizations could have qualms with working on it (where otherwise there is division because while everybody can agree on the problem, not everybody can agree on the solution).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2008, 02:36:36 PM »
However when people use a forum to bash on someone instead of attempting a private conversation that should be considered wasting OUR time diverting our attention away from the real issues here.

Like when you use fornits to bash Kevin@antiwwasp?

::)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2008, 03:11:28 PM »
However when people use a forum to bash on someone instead of attempting a private conversation that should be considered wasting OUR time diverting our attention away from the real issues here.

Like when you use fornits to bash Kevin@antiwwasp?

::)

Like when Fornits bashes Sue Scheff?  What's the difference between Scheff and Kevin August?  Kevin is a frustrated EdCon who keeps getting caught betraying survivors.  He's a flaky asshole.

Does anyone know the nature of Kevdaddy's relationship with Scheff?  He doesn't have a negative opinion of her.  He seems to emulate her. Maybe that's why he trolls Fornits.  someone should look into seeing if Scheff is guiding Kevdick in his attempts at referrals.