Author Topic: Che Gookin's Time at three springs paint rock valley boys  (Read 6528 times)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
Re: Che Gookin's Time at three springs paint rock valley boys
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 10:54:40 AM »
oooo yea and I heard he rapes small children then murders them and eats them for dinner.

...sarcasm
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 04:19:02 PM by FemanonFatal2.0 »
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 12:17:10 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
The worst injury incurred during a restraint was a broken collar bone.

My Shock and Awe methods of restraints rarely seemed to raise an eyebrow. I used these techniques of rendering a boy submissive in public on a regular basis in front of other counselors, supervisors, family worker, and unit directors.

I think during my time I was written up twice for improper restraint during the performance of roughly 300 restraints and very few of them by the book.

Once during an incident involving a restraint in where I restrained a boy in Lisicha's cabin for hiding under a bed I wrote up the boy for attempting to run away.

Restraints became so common in Lisicha that I became sort of trigger happy. If a kid even twitched too hard he ended up in a restraint. I remember restraining a kid for using the f-word once and nothing was even said to me.

I was caught making three of my own group members carry cinder blocks around the bleachers by the baseball field.

I jumped over a table and restrained a kid with such force I ended up with a knot on my head and bruised knee.

I restrained a boy in the gravel with such force it left his imprint in the ground.

I was terminated for handing out a consequence that resulted in a young man sustaining a minor abrasion to his nose.

The most interesting part of this thread is that people actually defend these actions, or dismiss it as no big deal. If this type of abuse isn't a big deal, then why do you oppose programs at all?

I've noticed one of these people whines about Kevin, who never abused a kid in his life, but defends the actions of this staff. That leads me to the conclusion this person is a troll, or suffering from a long term case of Stockholm Syndrome.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 12:33:53 PM »
But Che's changed. So has Dubinsky from Hyde -- he's sorry about the child molesting. So back off from Che. And Dubinsky. Fornits Insurance Policy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
oooo yea and I heard he rapes small children then murders them and eats them for dinner!

How do you think most kids die in programs??? From restraints which result in suffocation! Che Gookin said he weighs 300 pounds and that he was in charge of 10-14 year old kids. He is lucky that he didn't kill one of those kids!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 01:01:00 PM »
He just stood by and watched that happen.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla., July 9 /PRNewswire/ --

The following was released today by Ellis Rubin:

In February of 2000, 12-year-old Michael Wiltsie was wrongfully killed by a counselor at E-Kel-Etu boot camp, located in Marion County, Florida, near the city of Ocala. With other children and Eckerd staff watching, camp counselor Joseph Cooley violently forced Michael Wiltsie face down on the ground in a wooded area. Cooley, who weighed well in excess of 300 pounds proceeded to lay on top of Michael, who weighed only 65 pounds. For more than 15 minutes the child begged for help, but …

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-76392482.html

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »
Actually.  AFAIK, that happened before Che started working there.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 02:40:58 PM »
AFAIK you defend an accessory to murder, for reasons unknown.

From Che’s previous resume:
2000 to 2002 (Job Title)-- Eckerd Youth Alternatives Camp E-Kel-Etu, Silver Springs, Florida
Responsible for the health and safety of 10 court adjudicated young boys twenty four hours a day for a duration of five days per shift.

Che’s current resume:
http://www.abroadchina.org/chinese/esl- ... 1219510243

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 02:58:24 PM »
Quote from: "Who is laughing."
Che’s current resume:

From resume: "Bachelors of Arts from Central Washington University 2000"

In February of 2000, 12-year-old Michael Wiltsie was wrongfully killed

Did he get his BA in January and zip dee doo to FL right after? Doubtful. And if doubtful, shame on U for UR attempts to tarnish w/o facts. AFAIK sounds like U have beef w/ Che that goes back to somethin else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 03:06:08 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

I've noticed one of these people whines about Kevin, who never abused a kid in his life, but defends the actions of this staff. That leads me to the conclusion this person is a troll, or suffering from a long term case of Stockholm Syndrome.

A WWASP survivor who spent time with Kevin August alleges August was the biggest suckass punk in the program.  While he didn't necessarily abuse any kid directly Kev's snitching and bitching caused restraints.  He doesn't act much differently now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 03:08:18 PM »
Quote from: "Who is laughing."
Che’s current resume:

From resume: "Bachelors of Arts from Central Washington University 2000"

In February of 2000, 12-year-old Michael Wiltsie was wrongfully killed

Did he get his BA in January and zip dee doo to FL right after? Doubtful. And if doubtful, shame on U for UR attempts to tarnish w/o facts. AFAIK sounds like U have beef w/ Che that goes back to somethin else.

It looks like Che was the replacement for the killer. They needed a new fat guy to sit on kids.   :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 03:08:56 PM »
Che never completed his degree, despite the seven years he was at CWU.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 03:10:56 PM »
Quote from: "ANTIMATTER"
While he didn't necessarily abuse any kid directly Kev's snitching and bitching caused restraints.  

:roflmao:

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »
The most interesting part of this thread is that people actually defend these actions, or dismiss it as no big deal. If this type of abuse isn't a big deal, then why do you oppose programs at all?

Let me just get one thing straight here boys, I haven't defended  nor condoned any of Che's actions. I Also can't say that It doesn't effect how I view him or what kind of a "relationship" I might have with him. What I do know, is that Che has shown remorse and is doing what he can to make up for the crimes and abuse he inflicted on these children. I will never excuse him of that, but I will work with him and not excessively judge him because I believe that he wants to bring down these schools and prevent this from ever happening to anyone else.

That may not be enough for all of you but it is enough for me, and I can respect your opinion just as I hope you can respect mine.

I just don't believe that this person who has been directly involved with our movement for years as well the creation of a new important venture to end the abuse would be some kind of pro-program spy. He has been more than honest about his past, and to his credit he didn't have to be, that shows me he is truly remorseful and deserving of a chance to try to right some wrongs... and to respond to the difference between Che and Kev, Kev has been given multiple chances and he repeatedly spits in our face. Not to mention he has time and again given us more and more to get pissed about. Che has never once crossed that line with me and I have known him for some time now. So until he does hes got my benefit of the doubt. You don't have to agree, that's the beauty of freedom. You guys are just way too conspiracy theory when it comes to Che, Yea he was a bad guy and hes been forthcoming since the beginning. There's nothing more to conspire about, all that's left at this point are your judgments and that doesn't get us any closer to our goals.

LOL and this coming from a TROLL who's too chickenshit to post under a registered account...

The reason it's hard for me to shun Che in light of this story is because I have known him and worked with him for some time before I became aware of this. Good thing because I actually got to know him as a person before I decided to only pass judgments. Like I said, shit like this, is not forgiven but if someone like him has the courage to try to make his amends who am I to deny him of that chance?... Further more he has been a great asset and put in hours upon hours of work for this cause which is much more than I can say of the trolls in our midst.

So nice try KevTroll... but you're gonna have to do better than that.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2008, 05:33:43 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Actually.  AFAIK, that happened before Che started working there.

Yes, Psy is correct. I checked on this about a year ago and found a lot of information about Cooley. Gookin is innocent of this, as far as I could tell, if that's what you were implying.

It still boggles my mind why someone like the gook would spend so much time "supposedly" supporting this cause and hanging out on Fornits though. I would like to know more about him since he has decided to write about himself here. For instance, where does he work now? Is he working for another program? Who knows?

There are so many things about his actions that have never made sense to me. I have heard so many rumors about gook being connected to Scheff, Stattel, CAICA and the industry in general. My question is, what reason would I have to trust him? The same reason programs give me when I ask them?......they say just take our word for it.....we're a different program now, Read our literature.......Well, I don't take anybody's word for it.

Fighting the TTI is a serious thing. If there might be provocateurs or moles hanging around, it is our responsibility to question them and verify what their intentions are.

I don't really know the gook or kev and I won't trust either of them until I have sufficient evidence proving they are legitimate. So far, both have failed miserably.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2008, 05:52:21 PM »
Quote from: "wdtony"
It still boggles my mind why someone like the gook would spend so much time "supposedly" supporting this cause and hanging out on Fornits though.

Penance, maybe?  Guilt?  A desire for justice, to make up for past deeds.  I can think of many reasons.  Why don't you ask Che?

I would like to know more about him since he has decided to write about himself here. For instance, where does he work now? Is he working for another program? Who knows?

I've personally met him and also know definitively where he is posting from.  He is not working for a program.  Do you have shred of evidence to support that fear?  Don't let fear guide you.  It's not fair to accuse, or even imply such when it can damage another person's reputation unfairly.

There are so many things about his actions that have never made sense to me. I have heard so many rumors about gook being connected to Scheff, Stattel, CAICA and the industry in general.

Rumors.  There are rumors about everybody.  If there is anything that program has taught me is that rumors often have very little or no basis in reality.

My question is, what reason would I have to trust him? The same reason programs give me when I ask them?......they say just take our word for it.....we're a different program now, Read our literature.......Well, I don't take anybody's word for it.

Well.  My philosophy is "trust but verify"  So far, I have no reason to doubt anything Che has said.

Fighting the TTI is a serious thing. If there might be provocateurs or moles hanging around, it is our responsibility to question them and verify what their intentions are.

I don't really know the gook or kev and I won't trust either of them until I have sufficient evidence proving they are legitimate. So far, both have failed miserably.

Well. Kev is out, and was even before this recent incident with the teenshelp.us site.  As for proving people are legitimate... what do you want, a security clearance, witch trials?  I agree that we shoudl be cautious when handling confidential information (as those I know always are), however there if a fine line between caution and paranoia.  When we start accusing each other without facts, i'm sorry to say but it's the latter, and very, very counterproductive.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)