Author Topic: looks like kevin@antiwwasp is referring again  (Read 4183 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: looks like kevin@antiwwasp is referring again
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 08:47:27 AM »
thank you guest for making this thread!

earnings from http://www.fornits.com/wwf yesterday:

12/15/2008
Clickthroughs:   12
Percentage:   5.6%   
Earnings :         $3.07 contributed to making antiwwasp and teenshelp.us stronger!

Average Revenue
per click: $0.26

by all means, continue to "browse" my site, i'm loving the extra hosting money.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2008, 09:34:32 AM »
So long as you don't refer to programs, I don't give a rats ass how you support your site.  But if you refer to programs, down go all the links to your site.

What do people think?  If a site is a fake referral site and doesn't actually refer to any programs, is it ok?  I'm scratching my head here on what to do.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2008, 09:41:28 AM »
It's inherently sleazy. And thus, by association, paints us with a sleazy brush.

Regular ad-clicks are one thing. Everyone knows what they are. And they don't pretend to be anything they are not. But a fake referral site? Yuck!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2008, 09:57:16 AM »
Quote from: "kev (antiWWASP)"

by all means, continue to "browse" my site, i'm loving the extra hosting money.

Promoting advertisements for programs is worth $3? Not only is Kev a program sell out, but he's dirt cheap!  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2008, 10:13:05 AM »
Quote from: "iamartsy"
Here I had just enjoyed my two NY style slices of pizza with extra crushed red pepper on them. Damn, you had to bring this up: http://www.teenshelp.us/2008/12/teens-boarding-schools/

So... it's not just the yahoo ads then. This is a direct program referral page!  :bs:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2008, 10:24:35 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "iamartsy"
Here I had just enjoyed my two NY style slices of pizza with extra crushed red pepper on them. Damn, you had to bring this up: http://www.teenshelp.us/2008/12/teens-boarding-schools/

So... it's not just the yahoo ads then. This is a direct program referral page!  :bs:

Yup.  not just yahoo ads it appears.  He's referring to Abundant Life Academy among others.  Down go the links.  For posterity, I have made a screen shot of the offending page which you can download here.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2008, 10:40:53 AM »
It's inherently sleazy. And thus, by association, paints us with a sleazy brush.

Well. There is no more to be concerned about anymore.  The antiwwasp banner ad is gone as are all links to antiwwasp from troubled-teen-industry.com, which I intend to be a referral-free zone.  Shelby will not be pleased to hear of Kev's antics.  I expect antiwwasp will now be removed from the referral-free zone list.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2008, 10:48:00 AM »
*sigh* Kev, when are you going to stop playing these games? Futhermore what happened to you? You are simply NOT the person I used to respect.

I used to think you and I were on the same side of the fence, but apparently I was wrong and frankly I feel stupid for wasting so much time contributing so much time and effort to AntiWWASP. Heres the thing, what ever Pam convinced you about me was absolutely not true and I was hurt and offended that you decided to stab me in the back but I kept my cool, and moved on. But you, you just went on a bat shit crazy rampage and look where its gotten you? You fucked up the Apall site, (which Im glad you did because Psy and I are progressing much more than we would if you still had your claws in this project) You've been trolling fornits, your burning bridges with everyone including Pam who was more loyal and dedicated to you and antiwwasp than most we have seen come through, and now even your active members are leaving you. You HAVE GOT to see that the way you have been acting is really fucking up your reputation.

For the most part I have just sitting back, watching you time and again shoot yourself in the foot and I admit it HAS been funny. But its almost to the point where you are clearly just a kid with a shit load of issues and I dont think theres anything funny about that. Its sad and pathetic. Your reputation might not mean much to you, but I assure you it means something to the people on AntiWWASP and Im pretty sure they dont want to have the rest of their efforts in this community tainted by your actions so unless you want to lose the last 2 members you have on your forums I suggest you fucking check yourself. You wont listen to anyone if they call you out on this, you have to be bold enough to swallow your ego and consider your actions. You will not be taken seriously in this community any longer that much is already settled, but considering this world has much more people in it than just you, you should learn how to curb your attitude. I noticed it getting worse and worse at AntiWWASP, and now I am just glad that things went down the way they did between you and me because I would have really regretted getting into bed with you as the shit storm you brought upon yourself and your site community hit. I am REALLY glad, (no matter how rediculous your false accusations were) that you and I had a falling out and even more glad that I am no longer on AntiWWASP. You never appreciated me and all of the effort I brought to the table. You never (before pam offered you a paycheck) had much interest in progressing the movement, all you cared about was the credit you get for hosting a forum. I really dont think you should expect anyone to pay to host YOUR site, as you said, "I hold the keys, (passwords) I hold the power" well, with great power comes great sacrafice and responsibility. I dont think that you should be excused for any reason for reposting this site, especially considering your past and the mere fact that is has the effect of contridicting the work we are all doing to oppose the programs. Heres the deal, you might not care what content is on that site, but parents do and they are much more apt to believe what they want to hear than the truth and you are totally facilitating their intentional ignorance and in doing so sending many more kids to programs. It isnt referral sites that send kids to programs, its shitty parents and if a shitty parent sees that site they are THAT MUCH CLOSER to making that decision.

So Thanks again Kev, for impeading on our progress. I know thats your intention, maybe thats why it bothers me so much. If you werent an egotistical maniac maybe things would be different but for now we will simply need to cut you out of TTI because the last thing I will be willing to do is facilitate giving you any more of that attention you crave so badly. Sucks you had to play your cards this way but at least now we are all aware of your true colors, and believe me, that is priceless. And by the way, I went to Disneyland for the FIRST TIME because my boyfriend's family surprised me with tickets for my birthday. I didnt even eat at the park because I have no cash. I barely pay my rent want to know why? because I am spending billable hours on opposing programs. and I did ALOT for your site I was constantly bringing new ideas and strategies to the table not to mention offering to do free labor for the shirts and doing at least 6 designs that all got shot down BY YOU so why would i waste my time doing anything more? I also designed, managed and manually networked the antiWWASP myspace yet you felt it was necessary to tell me that I did nothing for antiwwasp but create a signature banner for myself (a banner by the way that was part of the myspace and a banner you used as an advertising tool) so I DONATED all I had to give, probably more because Im dangerously close to bankrupt. I dont eat fast food buddy, nor do I smoke ciggeretes I cut a deal with the mexican food shop across the street, they feed me and my family everyday and I do free design work for them whenever they need it so dont even step to me about sacrafice! I put so much of my soul into this movement that I have gradually forfieted my life to devote the time it takes to make a difference and because of that, I dont have much. Besides, what the fuck are you complaining about? you QUIT YOUR JOB and YOU LIVE AT YOUR MOMS HOUSE! You might be broke, maybe cant pay the bill for your fancy i phone but you know NOTHING about choosing between surviving and dedicating yourself to something you love. So you can just go fuck yourself you evil piece of shit, you are doing way more harm than good. Honestly you might as well start referring because in most peoples opinions you are just as shady as sue scheff, and honestly your reasons for doing this are EXACTLY THE SAME, so to me there really is no difference.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2008, 11:16:16 AM »
There are so many things wrong with your post Lady-lucix that I don't know where to begin.

Good luck to everyone with all of this.

My hands are washed of it.

Offline Femanon4Che

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2008, 12:27:28 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
There are so many things wrong with your post Lady-lucix that I don't know where to begin.

Good luck to everyone with all of this.

My hands are washed of it.

I cant think of one thing in this post that looks wrong, looks like Kev got a talkin to.

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 02:18:12 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
According to Kev, he's taken down his ads.  Can anybody stateside confirm that the yahoo ads are gone?

I don't see them anymore. I guess they are gone.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Femanon4Che

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 10:37:25 AM »
Why are there people willing to excuse this little shit just because he has slowly but surely taken down the ads you found to lead to programs? what makes you think he wont put them back up?... what makes you think he hasn't been refering all along. I swear a friend of mine called it, said his behavior lately has been fishy, hes up to something hes not telling us about. And just think the only reason we know about this Teenhelp site is because he was stupid enough to post a link on antiwwasp. Futhermore if we hadnt throw a fit about it, those links would all still be there and a kid would be on there way to a program right now because of Kev at antiwwasp. Fuck That, he gets NO excuses in my book, this was like the last straw here I may have excused the drama around him as worthless bullshit before but THIS is NOT ok. I honestly cant believe you guys keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. The only reason his site offers any good resources is because there are a few key members who contribute. Kev doesnt even talk about his experience in the program, (I'm not even sure which one he went to) and he sure as hell doesnt do the grunt work around there, so I wouldn't give him that either.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 10:48:17 AM »
Calm down.  We know you hate the guy.  I do too, but at the moment, let's focus on building stuff.  The links to his site are down and all we can do has been done (notice no more antiwwasp banner ad).   There are enough people out there checking up on people like Kev (posing as fake prospective parents etc...) that if he's referring directly, it'll come out sooner or later.  In the mean time, we have work to do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 12:38:12 PM »
Kevin proved himself to be stupid or insane or a combination of both when he became best buds with Judge Roy. He made a website for an abusive pedophile staffer named Judge Roy to help him get kids into Christian Magnolia Center. This is a program just like WWASP with the added benefit of wooden paddle ass beatings. Yes, they actually beat teenagers butt's with a wooden paddle when they misbehave. Why anyone would trust this person after that is beyond me. I think some people are so desperate for "unity" and an alliance of websites they are willing to forget.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 12:59:29 PM »
Kevin proved himself to be stupid or insane or a combination of both when he became best buds with Judge Roy. He made a website for an abusive pedophile staffer named Judge Roy to help him get kids into Christian Magnolia Center. This is a program just like WWASP with the added benefit of wooden paddle ass beatings. Yes, they actually beat teenagers butt's with a wooden paddle when they misbehave. Why anyone would trust this person after that is beyond me. I think some people are so desperate for "unity" and an alliance of websites they are willing to forget.
Kev was part of the fabled "alliance" (which really wasn't/isn't) for all of a week before he went absolutely bat-shit crazy, resigned, came back, went bat-shit crazy,  and was thrown the fuck out so he could go bat-shit crazy on his own(and he has).  Hey. It's no big loss and there is absolutely no desperation here.  Since Kev had only done it once, had done so openly (unlike Scheff and Izzy who do/did it covertly), and had "repented", we decided to give him a second chance and agree to work with him on a limited basis.  Everybody expected him to blow up, and he did, but we gave him more than a fair chance.  After he went nuts (not this most recent referring incident, but something else) it became more trouble than it was worth to work with him.  I was still willing to link to his sites, however.

After the incident with the yahoo ads, and after the incident with the links to ALA... That was three strikes for me and I cut off all links on the sites I manage.  I don't have time to be his babysitter and if he can't manage his content responsibly, I'm not going to have that shit linked back to me or any of the sites I manage.  I plan for troubled-teen-industry.com and other sites to be 100% referral-free zones.

There is no leader in this "alliance" (which is why it's such a bad name and one reason it has been dropped).  Its' a collective/collaborative project.  The idea being to find common ground where we can work together on projects we all agree on (such as building websites)... leaving out discussion or addressing of controversial issues (such as to regulate or not to regulate) which can be addressed individually by individuals.  The only "rule" is no referrals.  That's really it.  If Kevin can't even follow that simple rule, he'll be left behind. It's his fault.