Author Topic: To the Parents Considering a Program  (Read 4630 times)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
Re: To the Parents Considering a Program
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 04:40:36 PM »
Quote from: "cnn"
You should add "running away" for one of the reasons kids get locked up. "Is your kid desperately trying to escape you? Obviously there is something horribly wrong with your kid, not you, and their accounts of abuse are exaggerations."

I love you.

:roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline The Palace Worm

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2008, 11:27:06 AM »
I think my favorite was, are you stuck with an ungrateful bratty kid that isn't even yours.......Gotta figure out how the quotes work.

No no no.........Kids don't owe you anything.  Every child deserves to be listened to and respected.  Food clothing and shelter are just what you're SUPPOSED to do.  Respect has to be earned, and you haven't done a good job at it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2008, 11:34:15 PM »
Whoever wrote this is an amazing writer and should get a screen name so people who want to can reach him/her.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2008, 02:45:05 AM »
I know, I want to hunt this guy down and make sweet dirty love to him, what a sexy beast.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2008, 03:58:21 AM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
I know, I want to hunt this guy down and make sweet dirty love to him, what a sexy beast.

Me too!!!

:rasta:   :twofinger:  :notworthy:  :deal:  :nods:  :cheers:  :seg:  :shamrock:  :rocker:  :rofl:  :tup:  :jamin:  :whip:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :trophy: :hug:  :hug:   :P

lol i just noticed the emoticon with different guys ejaculating onto a third guy is titled "sue Scheff." he he

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 04:32:08 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
lol i just noticed the emoticon with different guys ejaculating onto a third guy is titled "sue Scheff." he he
nigga, you gay!

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 11:26:24 AM »
Priceless!!!

...and damn good writing! :notworthy:
United we stand....divided....we fail!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 12:07:27 PM »
Quote from: "Riley"
nigga, you gay!

since when is taking a leak considered "ejaculation"?

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 05:54:58 PM »
Quote from: "Riley"
nigga, you gay!

since when is taking a leak considered "ejaculation"?

since you had to pump it like a shot gun

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 04:11:29 PM »
The OP was originally intended as a parody, but it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 05:17:31 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
The OP was originally intended as a parody, but it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference.
No offense, but I must say -- that's quite a bit of goddam effort put forth in that original post just for some stupid parody (if it was in fact a parody; taking your word for it here). Somebody has too much fucking time on their hands, eh?  :timeout:

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2010, 05:25:19 PM »
# 6. Step parent
Are you stuck with an ungrateful bratty kid that isn't even yours? Why even bother, right? No explanation needed here, you get it.

I'd like to think that this and a few other phrases give it away.

But with the recent crap posts it really is hard to tell as some of them apparently actually think like this.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2010, 05:29:36 PM »
# 6. Step parent
Are you stuck with an ungrateful bratty kid that isn't even yours? Why even bother, right? No explanation needed here, you get it.

I'd like to think that this and a few other phrases give it away.

But with the recent crap posts it really is hard to tell as some of them apparently actually think like this.
Hope you don't mind me picking your brain here for a minute, but in your estimation, is SUCK_IT a "for real" poster, or just some disgruntled regular trolling for some odd, stupid reason?

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2010, 05:36:39 PM »
"For real", for various values of "real".

You see this a lot with various members of cults. Justify anything, attack repeatedly, acknowledge nothing. He's the average Scientologist, more or less. The organization can do no wrong. If the organization does anything bad to someone, it's his own fault because the organization can never do anything bad. And anything else needs- absolutely needs- to be blocked out, because questioning the organization is simply not allowed. Go through the older posts of Operation Clambake for a while and read the Scieno replies. Same shit, different context.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2010, 06:02:26 PM »
"For real", for various values of "real".

You see this a lot with various members of cults. Justify anything, attack repeatedly, acknowledge nothing. He's the average Scientologist, more or less. The organization can do no wrong. If the organization does anything bad to someone, it's his own fault because the organization can never do anything bad. And anything else needs- absolutely needs- to be blocked out, because questioning the organization is simply not allowed. Go through the older posts of Operation Clambake for a while and read the Scieno replies. Same shit, different context.

Well, I know..and thanks for taking time to reply. I used the word "real" for lack of better words; by "real" i simply meant "what he seems to be" as opposed to a completely phony bunch of jive (or more accurately, a "put-on") like Dr. Fucktard, or some poster like that... so you think SUCK IT pretty much means every word he says despite how occluded it is?