Author Topic: Did anyone notice the latest from Mel Riddile?  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
Did anyone notice the latest from Mel Riddile?
« on: December 06, 2008, 11:29:38 PM »
Yup, he's still at it... If you knew Mel, you might get a kick out of the latest article in which he plays "expert-educator."
The name of the article, "Students Lie, Cheat, Steal, but say they're good" -- you can find it here -- http://ficanetwork.net/node/77
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Did anyone notice the latest from Mel Riddile?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 10:19:14 AM »
http://www.usnews.com/listings/high-schools/virginia  

Note that NONE of these schools were TC Williams, thus, Riddile's "expert" label appears as a gross exaggeration. It is also noteworthy that NONE of the schools he was a principal at stayed top dog or even in the top anything for very long at all. Once the prez came and did that little plug, poof, them schools is just like any other schools. Reporters have been trumpin up his SOCALLED credentials for a long time. Luckily there's sensible people out there who can see right through it,  :roflmao:

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 03:01:41 PM »
Mel Riddle is another pawn anyway, one person among millions with the same mind set...He was in charge of $tr8 when I was in there but I don't remember him.  He worked at the Springfield program but for some reason I can't remember him.  I remember Suzanne Byrd, and the lesser staff pretty well, but not him.  I don't think he wanted to be seen much by the kids he knew might remember him later...  It would be wild to talk with him now and see if we remembered each other.  I don't take his injustice upon me personally...  I know he's just a sucker.

I hope this reveals him even further for the charlatan he is, just like princess Diana.  She had no idea what she was doing.  She should have at least known better than to allow herself to be played like that, by a gang a money hungry oligarchs.  She oppressed us all, by bearing witness to our situation, and having been ina situation to actually do something, she did the opposite of what she should have done and endorsed the program to the world right in front of me, as I sat there in group, in the back row, cause I raised my hand when they asked who doesn't wanta be on tv.  Only one of a few who risked it.  Anyway...
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 04:09:18 PM »
overlapping story at Hyde: they had the results and "published" before the press did. do they have a connection to Mel Riddile?

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=26298

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 12:01:53 AM »
A pawn? That is interesting observing there Pirate. I have heard similar takes from other survivors. I enjoy alternative viewpoints regarding executive management of straight just like I enjoy listening to the throngs of opinions regarding any other hot topic in the news. After delving into the activities of Riddile using the proverbial microscope, I found that he knew all too well what he was doing. He was a linebacker in college football. He sat next to Newton and drank in the koolaid like it was going out of style. He took his newfound power and went to Capitol Hill and testified before the Congressmen/women lauding the "necessary" methods used by straight to get kids off of drugs, alcohol and cigarettes. Having made special deals with the school system, he ensured that straight would not be charged with truancy, he started new sites, trained new directors, met with all the White House folks, all during the lawsuit years. He even installed the higher rated UV ray fluorescent light bulbs, the light from which your skin soaked in during your stay at the building. I suppose he could be considered a pawn, but one who had exceptional powers and proliferated the program at every turn. He still has his koolaid cup he carries around from job to job these days... He was given ample opportunity to explain himself, apologize and all that, but he did not. Instead, he orders his biographies to remain void of any mention of the program. Anyone who sees the errors of their ways and is a noble soul would do what they could to help healing, not run and hide.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 01:38:09 AM »
Koolaid drinkers that pass themselves as "mainstream" are the most dangerous. I say not a pawn, but a prawn.   ;D

please, can we fire up the Barbie?

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 06:57:32 AM »
Yeah.  I guess what I mean is he's just another ringwraith.  It seems to me that he is the vehicle of oppression more than the cause of it.  There is a certain cultural world view that he is only a small part of.  The ring informs him.  The ring slaves him even as it seduces him.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.