Author Topic: Scackled teen: No case, if it had been at a private school  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scackled teen: No case, if it had been at a private school
« on: December 04, 2008, 01:04:39 AM »
Aunt faces charges in shackled teen mystery, CNN

When do the families learn?

Don't do it yourself!

Create a boarding school in States like Florida or Missouri and you can do it without being charged.

Victory Forge did it, Reclamation Ranch did it.

California is the worse state to do it in. It is only the state, which are allowed to create hell-holes there. The private sector need to seek other states to detain kids in. Families needs to be adviced in which states where you can torture kids too.

Procecutors: What about giving some advice in relationship with did case? Go public and tell parents where they can join together and create their private little prison and call it a school.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Scackled teen: No case, if it had been at a private school
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 02:05:17 AM »
You spelled your title wrong.

agree with the rest of it.

how is coverguard doing? Feeling better?

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 10:45:30 AM »
I find this thread disturbing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 10:27:07 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
how is coverguard doing? Feeling better?
No, he still feels like shit. Thanks for asking though, you are very considerate.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 10:58:06 AM »
Official statement from Denmark:

Covergaard underwent surgery due to numerous infections under his teeth which his dentist couldn't fix. Because he wanted to keep his teeth they cut him open inside his mouth and removed the bottom of the roots of every tooth replacing it with plastic. He recovered this problem, but then his car was hit from behind by a drunken driver November 1 (It was in the newspaper because DUI has become very rare in Denmark.) He got a neck injury (As he told me he was pushed 14 days into the next week). Because it was far from the first injury to his neck in traficrelated accidents, he is now very limited when it comes to both driving and time on the computer. As far as the present forecast says he hope to be back fulltime early March 2009.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 11:15:02 AM »
Tell the sorry wanker to drink some damn pepto and get back to work.

:fuckoff:

nah.. seriously.. tell him to get well soon and give the dude my regards. He's a good man for all the work he has done when he never really needed to do it in the first place.

If you guys need help over at SPFTs until covergaard is back up on his feet I'm sure some of us around here would be willing to lend a hand. Are there any areas you are focusing on in particular that you need help with?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 12:08:20 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
Official statement from Denmark:

Covergaard underwent surgery due to numerous infections under his teeth which his dentist couldn't fix. Because he wanted to keep his teeth they cut him open inside his mouth and removed the bottom of the roots of every tooth replacing it with plastic. He recovered this problem, but then his car was hit from behind by a drunken driver November 1 (It was in the newspaper because DUI has become very rare in Denmark.) He got a neck injury (As he told me he was pushed 14 days into the next week). Because it was far from the first injury to his neck in traficrelated accidents, he is now very limited when it comes to both driving and time on the computer. As far as the present forecast says he hope to be back fulltime early March 2009.

Wow.  Sounds like a string of bad luck there.  Tell him I wish him a speedy recovery.  His work is very much appreciated around here and he will be missed in his absence.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 03:27:38 PM »
The main focus is to maintain the wiki and synchronize the various editions. Then we have a huge job updating the Fornits links because the boards switched two times. Some of the links dont simply work.

Last but not least we have a number of google alerts to find small pieces of info connecting new facilities to the old one. I could take one case. You have heard of WWASP-Oceanside in Rosarito. Who is behind it?

After we located Oceanside to the abandoned Hotel Carmino Inn, we scanned various myspace groups to find former student. No luck.

But a thread from an AIR survivor group indicated that the AIR management used a lot of time in Mexico. But why?

If we go a year or two back it became clear that the State of New York wanted quality in the education if AIR should be allowed to issue High School Diplomas again. A quality they couldn't provide. Our alert found this little piece for us.

I will be starting a private boarding school in Rosarito, Baja Cal Mexico. I am interested to know if there are any tutors looking for full or part time opportunities in this area. Details to follow if interested. email - [email protected]
- Edlearn07 lives in Ogdensburg , New York as you can see from the link.

Then we put our feet in their shoes. What would we do if we had two school - One where we couldn't issue diplomas from our diploma mill and one where where we could bit abuse the children? (If we did we would be shut down like Casa)

We would combine them. We would of course abuse the kids in the state of New York where it is allowed and then when they are broken, transport them to Mexico where none care about how a High School diploma should look like. A win-win situation!!!

Then to our mole in this case. What are this individual saying?

I have heard of the school,it is being operated by the same person who owns Academy at Ivy Ridge.Jason Finlinson is the owner/operator of Oceanside.I belive his name is still attached to Ivy Ridge,thou he has different henchmen working for him.Wouldnt be surprised if there is abuse there like the other school that use to be operated down there but close up(Casa by the Sea).

(Sorry wwasp-lawyer people. You can not get a court order to find our sources because you dont know which country the mail-account our field staff use is placed in. Maybe it is in Denmark - maybe not. Maybe we use the internet as transport - maybe not. Maybe the connections is set up in ipx-spx rather the IP - maybe not).

So how can we be helped? Please help us with reformatting pages and adjust the links. Give us links to any news. We are scanning both this boards and others. We have to protect our sources from lawsuits, so that part of our little operation we are keeping for ourselves.

I spoke with Covergaard this morning (Danish Time). He asked me to wish your all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 08:30:12 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"

So how can we be helped? Please help us with reformatting pages and adjust the links. Give us links to any news. We are scanning both this boards and others. We have to protect our sources from lawsuits, so that part of our little operation we are keeping for ourselves.

I spoke with Covergaard this morning (Danish Time). He asked me to wish your all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

This is the fornits wiki you are talking about right? Are you more or less saying you'd like help with editing?  Shouldn't be to hard to get an account. I'll try to remind myself to do a bit of editing every now and again.

The links though.. explain.. not sure what you mean.

ps. mad props for protecting your sources. I wish more people would consider that before wildly running out and posting everything they have all over the internet.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 03:22:54 AM »
Protecting our sources is sometime a problem when two of them are in the same place and they dont know who the other is. We had a photo incident where one of our volunteers took a photo of another who didn't wanted to be published and because they communicate with different case workers in Europe we cannot warn them about another one being present. We managed to solve it without giving names. To this day I dont know if they know who the other is.

Yes, we are talking about Fornits Wiki. We are only on message boards if new information needs to be put forward or a little info could save a thread about to be derailed.

About the links: A long time ago Fornits used one type of php. Then they switched to smf and then back to another kind of php. If you take a link from an page who has not been reformatted, then you are sent to the message board, but only to the main page. People have to land on the exact thread or else we drops in the Google ranks.

Just a remark: We links to site like strugglingteens too when useful, but we always writes: strugglingteens.com - industry marketing firm

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 07:43:40 AM »
Oh, this is terrible news! I'm so sorry to hear it. Also sorry as hell that I can't do anything to help around here. I'd like to try and use server rewrite rules to remedy the bad urls. Trouble is that would take considerable time and focus and I'm on the hamster wheel working all I can just to barely get by. Please send my regards to Covergaard.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes