Author Topic: DAYTOP Did Me Great Harm in the Long Run  (Read 154367 times)

Offline chuckh

• View Profile
Re: DAYTOP Did Me Great Harm in the Long Run
« Reply #180 on: February 28, 2009, 12:18:20 AM »
I am very pleased that people here understand the mind controlled and dumbing down of the population as a whole. It is part of a grander scheme for control by the elitist. It is good that people start thinking for themselves and becoming their own master. Just listen to your gut feeling and when you yourselves have children, please teach in a positive way. As small children allow them to be with their imaginary friends and tell them they can learn from them. As children grow older have patience and understanding. Earth is nothing more than a school, an illusion where we come to learn lessons.
Teach them that mind control exits in all aspects of life from the statist controlled school system teachings and how the county is going towards fascism. This starts by putting the youth in mind controlled facilities such as the one I was placed into called the seed. Putting the youth on mind controlling drugs such as riddling. All this is for control and one world government. Parents are part of the problem because they have been brainwashed also. Please start thinking for yourselves. Look in the sky and see the chemtrails they are spraying us with. They keep so much from us. Project blue beam is another mind controlled project where radio frequencies are aimed at us constantly. There are weapons they have such as haarp where earth quakes can be generated at will. Television is such a farce where they tell us what they want us to know. Wake up people please. Send out frequencies of love toward the earth. We have all been incarnated at this time to grow and hopefully get past the negativity and evolve into a higher dimension. We have been here before but we must raise our consciousness.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 28, 2009, 12:50:33 AM »
Here's a cut and paste of something I posted on this thread a while back.  Why say the same thing again in a different way?

...you have not walked the proverbial mile in my shoes and are not the judge of me. There are other things, personal things about my background and life story that I did not tell of and that you therefore in fairness cannot take into consideration in coming to such a conclusion; there are many other factors involved here that you are not able to take into account in attempting to evaluate me and my experience in DAYTOP, as I related it.

In other words, I am not here to tell you my autobiography. I am here to tell you about my experience with DAYTOP and how it affected my life and the lives of my friends, some of whom lost their lives. Mike Gomez, for instance, got pushed over the edge in DAYTOP and died from negligent treatment IMO.

I was a relatively stable person in the first place, and the DAYTOP environment was in fact the destabilizing influence, not the other way around; Daytopianism completely undermined and utterly warped my personal identity and sense of boundaries.

Simply put, my conclusion is that the "one size fits all" approach to that kind of "therapy" basically does not work, and in the long term far more persons get hurt than helped, especially (like me) if they did not need to be in a program like DAYTOP to begin with. It is (the DAYTOP way) not legitimate medical treatment, it's thought reform, mind control, and DAYTOP is little more than a "sobriety cult." I do not know of one single person from that time period that stayer "clean and sober" in the longer run, and we (me and my Daytopian friends from circa '93-'94) have all had major difficulties in our post-DAYTOP lives, but are all generally doing well now, fifteen years later. Some more well than others I suppose. I myself am more than OK and getting better all the time.

Everything I wrote is true and accurate to the best of my recollection.  I stand by everything I wrote 100%, and again, would testify to it in court if I had to.

Maybe certain minor details I did not recollect accurately, but that in my mind is of little consequence.  I mean, this was fifteen years ago.

Magnificent: you don't know me, friend.  

Here's a bit of personal information about me that I chose not to disclose until now to give you an idea of the bigger picture.

I have a relatively mild form of Asperger's Syndrome.  

Basically, I am on the high-functioning end of the autistic spectrum, I am a non-neurotypical person, am strongly introverted by nature, and am an intellectual, though also am quite socially awkward and prone to more than my share of personal eccentricities.

I got caught smoking weed and tripping on acid, my parents took the advice of my high school guidance counselor and put me in there so that DAYTOP could fix their kid.

Somebody like me would find DAYTOP to be a brutal and distressing environment.  

I should never have been there to begin with.

None of those counselors back then had degrees, none of them at all.  

I doubt that most of them would have even heard of the MBTI.

If the DAYTOP staff had been in any way, shape, or form properly trained professional counselors, they'd have picked up on my PDD right away.  

Just like Mike Gomez.  He was a FASD kid.  Complete fabrication my foot.  The guy was buried in the Restland cemetery in Dallas TX, right across the street from NorthPark Mall.  I can take you to the exact spot of his damn grave if you like.  I went to his funeral, for God's sake.  A lot of us did.

If DAYTOP staff back then were degreed professionals they could have picked kids like him and me out and made the appropriate referrals right away.

No, instead we were labeled as being "bad kids" and subjected to a regimen that repeatedly taught us that something was wrong with us, that we were lazy ungrateful babies.  

DAYTOP basically said "We don't like the way you behave.  Stop it.  Behave the way we tell you to behave or else."

I internalized all that junk and in an effort to undo the DAYTOPian programming I have been forced to dig deep and realize the program is still running and is self sustaining, not requiring new input, because the program in a sense robbed my identity and in it's place put reformo-me.

I have to a great extent rebuilt myself but the "disk operating system" is still performing commands , if you get my drift.

So I'm not going to argue with you, Magnificent.

You have no idea, no idea at all of what else I do with my time, my extreme efforts toward self-improvement and the educational activities that I have undertaken.

You don't know me from Adam and have no right to be so presumptuous as to think that you do.

You know nothing of how sick or how well I am.

You know nothing of how much of a failure or success I am.

You know nothing of what is going on in my head, or in my heart.

Don't tell me who I am, or how I think.

In other words, I am not here to tell you my autobiography. I am here to tell you about my experience with DAYTOP and how it affected my life and the lives of my friends, some of whom lost their lives. Mike Gomez, for instance, got pushed over the edge in DAYTOP and died from negligent treatment IMO.  Ask Marcy about him maybe.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 01:17:34 AM by SEKTO »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #182 on: February 28, 2009, 01:01:24 AM »
Quote from: "chuckh"
I am very pleased that people here understand the mind controlled and dumbing down of the population as a whole. It is part of a grander scheme for control by the elitist. It is good that people start thinking for themselves and becoming their own master. Just listen to your gut feeling and when you yourselves have children, please teach in a positive way. As small children allow them to be with their imaginary friends and tell them they can learn from them. As children grow older have patience and understanding. Earth is nothing more than a school, an illusion where we come to learn lessons.
Teach them that mind control exits in all aspects of life from the statist controlled school system teachings and how the county is going towards fascism. This starts by putting the youth in mind controlled facilities such as the one I was placed into called the seed. Putting the youth on mind controlling drugs such as riddling. All this is for control and one world government. Parents are part of the problem because they have been brainwashed also. Please start thinking for yourselves. Look in the sky and see the chemtrails they are spraying us with. They keep so much from us. Project blue beam is another mind controlled project where radio frequencies are aimed at us constantly. There are weapons they have such as haarp where earth quakes can be generated at will. Television is such a farce where they tell us what they want us to know. Wake up people please. Send out frequencies of love toward the earth. We have all been incarnated at this time to grow and hopefully get past the negativity and evolve into a higher dimension. We have been here before but we must raise our consciousness.
I'm not sure everybody here would agree with you.

PS:  Are you a fan of Tool by any chance?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 28, 2009, 01:04:04 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "chuckh"
I'm not sure everybody here would agree with you.

PS:  Are you a fan of Tool by any chance?

Chuck, dude, put your tinfoil hat on and get back into your fallout shelter.  WTF are you talking about?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 28, 2009, 01:15:39 AM »
Quote from: "SEKTO"
Chuck, dude, put your tinfoil hat on and get back into your fallout shelter.  WTF are you talking about?

People are entitled to their opinions.  I happen to disagree with him too with most of what he said, but that's just me.  Personally, I think people are inherantly fucked up, greedy, and generally all around evil.  It's human nature.  I don't think that is going to ever change.  I don't think it's a huge conspiracy... I think that's just how people are and how they tend to act when endowed with power over others on whatever scale.  The trick is setting up a society where we can all get along.  Personally I think that rests with a limited government in which the sole role is to keep one person from infringing on another person's rights...  not to get off-topic...
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 28, 2009, 01:22:14 AM »
Quote from: "psy"

People are entitled to their opinions.  I happen to disagree with him too with most of what he said, but that's just me.  Personally, I think people are inherantly fucked up, greedy, and generally all around evil.  It's human nature.  I don't think that is going to ever change.  I don't think it's a huge conspiracy... I think that's just how people are and how they tend to act when endowed with power over others.  The trick is setting up a society where we can all get along.  Personally I think that rests with a government in which the sole role is to keep one person from infringing on another person's rights...  not to get off-topic...

Yeah, you're right.  I was annoyed is all, and beg your pardon.

Magnificent set me off.  Classic DAYTOP stuff.  "You're a failure and you aren't being honest.  Even though DAYTOP may have used harsh methods some of us needed it so shut up with  your phony whinin' ass, punk. You may have been picked on at DAYTOP a lot but get over it."

Sheez.  It never ceases to amaze me, how callous and judgmental some people can be.  Makes me sad, it does.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 28, 2009, 01:25:20 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me, how callous and judgmental some people can be.  Makes me sad, it does.

Human nature...  education can help but that can't be forced.  It becomes re-education at that point.  Hopefully he'll read around and change his opinions, but that's up to him.

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 28, 2009, 01:27:55 AM »
Yes, education is the key, is it not?

And for another thing: I learned about my Asperger's much later on, way after DAYTOP.  

This revelation was quite a relief, as I then understood that there is nothing wrong with me, that I was born this way (non-NT).

DAYTOP did little for me other than inculcate into my mind a sense that I was somehow "broken" and "bad."

Fuck DAYTOP.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 01:32:11 AM by SEKTO »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 28, 2009, 01:30:14 AM »
Yeah, you're right.  I was annoyed is all, and beg your pardon.

Magnificent set me off.

Yeah, I know it's a natural reaction to snap back when somebody attacks you but that's not the only way to handle it.  IMO, when somebody attacks you there are two options: escalate the conflict by attacking back, or attempt to diffuse it by remaining calm, asking questions, etc...  9/10 times it works in my experience.  The exception is when a person is currently in a cult.  That can be a lot more difficult.  Ever tried talking to a Scientologist?  Good luck getting a word in edgewise in between "WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES!".

Some program parents are almost as good.  In one thread on toppix I was acused of being on drugs 8 times before I finally lost count...  lol...

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 28, 2009, 01:31:01 AM »
Yes, education is the key, is it not?
That and encouraging a person to ask questions he might not have thought of before...  get em thinking again!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 28, 2009, 01:32:04 AM »
You sure make a lot of excuses for him Psy.

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 28, 2009, 01:37:18 AM »
Don't you know that I've heard it all before? You'll all have to try harder than that. It does not hurt my feelings.

You and Magnificent and Honesty all the rest of the trolls and DAYTOP apologists will go to such pains to try and discredit me...but, that would mean that I am often "on target", so to speak, IMO.

I am logging out and going to bed now.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 28, 2009, 01:42:08 AM »
oh lol..  1500 comments and they're still accusing me of being on drugs and sites like ISACcorp of having viruses.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wish/ ... /p56#c1136

Skim that from the beginning...  it's golden.  LOL

This one is good too... they accuse William Earnshaw (ISACcorp) of being a "drugged out hippie"

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wish/ ... H8BA6MVS4J

Anybody who criticizes the all-mighty god program is on drugs or somehow a failure.   After the first few times it's hilariously comical.  They behave in an absolutely bonkers manner and expect others to take them seriously and send their kids to them (which is precisely why I bother... without us they might appear normal talking amongst themselves).

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 28, 2009, 01:47:18 AM »
Goodnight psy.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 28, 2009, 01:48:27 AM »
Goodnight psy.
gnight!