Author Topic: Dearest Marco's Mom:  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Dearest Marco's Mom:
« on: November 19, 2008, 03:48:58 AM »
http://http://www.benchmarkyoungadultschool.com/assets/files/Opp-to-MTS-Sefami-Decl.pdf

Ok lady... let's get this straight..

1) Mike never repeatedly called you..
2) I was the one who was the meanie head to you on the phone.
3) I put you on time out for being a raving psycho.
-Did I ever let you out of time out? No.. then stfu yah lying cow.

Let's examine the particulars of this woman's collection of fabrications.

On page 3 from lines 22 to 27 you claimed Marcos disappeared from his residence. First of all Marco was in a dingy assed hotel room with some canned food and maybe some TV dinners.

Second, Ronnie drove up to the Hotel and we spotted Marco when he came out to speak to Ronnie. Mike drove up to the pair and offered Marco help getting out of Benchmark and Marco declined.

Later on when Mike and I were sitting about half a block away Marco walked up and approached us. He asked us for help of his own free will. Wasn't no damn manipulation going on either woman. Marco was scared out of his mind and terrfied of having to talk to Ronnie again.

Later on after we attempted to help Marco with getting his passport back Ronnie called the hotel and told them that benchmark wasn't going to pay for another week. This effectively put Macro out on the street and I'm the one who paid for his motel room that night.

Please send me a cheque for 50 dollars filled out to ginger mcnulty c/o fornits.com to repay me.

On page 4 lines 6 through 10 you claimed you clearly and directly informed Mike of Marco's situation. If I recall you did nothing but scream and threaten Mike in between your yammerings of Marco having ADD.

Please bitch.. try again.

I'm not even gonna try to wade through your entire shit stain of lies.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dearest Marco's Mom:
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 12:53:47 AM »
Is it possible that Marcos's mother did recieve many calls that night, but they were from her son, trying to talk to her, not from Psy, trying to harass her?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 12:55:33 AM »
"Later on after we attempted to help Marco with getting his passport back Ronnie called the hotel and told them that benchmark wasn't going to pay for another week. This effectively put Macro out on the street and I'm the one who paid for his motel room that night."

So you're basically saying it was Benchmark, not Psy, that violated Marcos's probation by changing his residence (throwing him on the streets)?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 02:05:17 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
"Later on after we attempted to help Marco with getting his passport back Ronnie called the hotel and told them that benchmark wasn't going to pay for another week. This effectively put Macro out on the street and I'm the one who paid for his motel room that night."

So you're basically saying it was Benchmark, not Psy, that violated Marcos's probation by changing his residence (throwing him on the streets)?

Mike had nothing to do with any probation being violated. Marco was there by his own free will. But in essence the question you ask is dead on. Even had Marco wanted to not violate his probation he would have been screwed as he wouldn't have been able to stay in his hotel room.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 02:07:37 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Is it possible that Marcos's mother did recieve many calls that night, but they were from her son, trying to talk to her, not from Psy, trying to harass her?

Well Marco did have a cell phone of his own. No clue how he got his hands on it, but he did have one. He also had a few calling cards that I gave him earlier.

He definitely had the means to call the wack job of a woman had he wanted to. he also had the privacy as he was in the next room over and not in sight of Psy and I for most of the night.