Author Topic: Hi. New here. CEDU RS Alum.  (Read 4012 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Hi. New here. CEDU RS Alum.
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 08:38:08 PM »
Quote from: "shanlea123"
I was at CEDU-RS when Carl was interviewing for a position. He sat in raps, and hung out with students. I got a VERY weird vibe about him, but then I split so I wasn't around to see why. All I know is, he gave me major creeps...

When was Carl at Cedu?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 09:33:14 PM »
SO I GUESS YOU ARE OFF WORK NOW AND COULD NOT WAIT TO BLOG.  SO THIS IS YOUR SITE, INTERESTING. IT MAKES SENSE FOR YOU TO KEEP IT ALIVE THEN, HAVE YOU PAID YOUR HOSTING FEES YET?  IT MUST TAKE SO MUCH ENERGY TO BE THIS MAD FOR SO LONG AT THE WORLD, YOU MUST BE EXHAUSTED!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 09:45:19 PM »
Quote from: "HI GIA"
SO I GUESS YOU ARE OFF WORK NOW AND COULD NOT WAIT TO BLOG.  SO THIS IS YOUR SITE, INTERESTING. IT MAKES SENSE FOR YOU TO KEEP IT ALIVE THEN, HAVE YOU PAID YOUR HOSTING FEES YET?  IT MUST TAKE SO MUCH ENERGY TO BE THIS MAD FOR SO LONG AT THE WORLD, YOU MUST BE EXHAUSTED!
This site is owned by Ginger Mcnulty, a straight survivor.  I, Michael Crawford, just administer it and enforce her regulations.  Am I angry?  Sometimes, but not without good reason.  Am I exhausted?  Sometimes, but i'm also very determined.  Hosting fees?  Yes, they are paid up.  Also, this isn't a blog.  It's an open forum. Anybody can speak here on equal terms with the owners of this site without fear of censorship.

PS: turn off caps lock. It makes you seem mentally unstable.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009, 11:28:51 PM »
BUT I'M HAVING FUN PISSING YOU OFF. IF I TURN OFF THE CAPS THEN YOU WILL ASK ME TO SPELL CHECK EVERYTHING. HMMM I'LL THINK ABOUT IT.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 11:32:21 PM »
Quote from: "HI"
BUT I'M HAVING FUN PISSING YOU OFF. IF I TURN OFF THE CAPS THEN YOU WILL ASK ME TO SPELL CHECK EVERYTHING. HMMM I'LL THINK ABOUT IT.
You're not pissing me off. I was just making a recommendation for your own appearance's sake.  If you don't care about that, it's on you...
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 12:04:47 AM »
OK THEN, SINCE YOU MAKE US ACCEPT YOU FOR EXACTLY WHO YOU  ARE.....THEN CAPS IT IS.  PLUS ALL THE STUFF YOU HAVE WRITTEN DOES'NT QUITE MAKE YOU LOOK ANYTHING BUT CRAAAAAAAZY.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 01:27:10 AM »
Quote from: "HI GIA"
ALL THE STUFF YOU HAVE WRITTEN DOES'NT QUITE MAKE YOU LOOK ANYTHING BUT CRAAAAAAAZY.
Such as?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 11:08:57 AM »
YOU FIGURE IT OUT

Offline fulltimer

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 11:32:54 AM »
PROJECTION

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »
WHAT EVER THAT MEANS.  IT'S 8:45 AM ON TUES....SO YOU BLOG AT WORK TOO?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: early Carl Janowitz
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2009, 11:19:42 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "shanlea123"
I was at CEDU-RS when Carl was interviewing for a position. He sat in raps, and hung out with students. I got a VERY weird vibe about him, but then I split so I wasn't around to see why. All I know is, he gave me major creeps...
When was Carl at Cedu?

Not sure. According to Shanlea, he interviewed at Running Springs. Did he get -- or take -- the job?

Some early-history tidbits I've picked up:

Although Carl Janowitz allegedly grew up in Ireland and South Africa, he emigrated to California in his teens and graduated from a regular old high school in southern California.

From the Guest Book, 2000 for James Monroe High School (North Hills, CA?):
I graduated in 67. I was sports editor of the Doctrine, even though I was a fat geeky kid back then. I went on to become Sports Editor of the Palm Springs Desert Sun and Tahoe Daily Tribune before switching fields in the late 70s. I taught special ed for a year and then became a counselor working with "troubled" adolescents. I have worked in private schools and even braved the cold of Western Massachusetts to help start a boarding school there. I have since returned to Southern Cal. I confess I was totally in love with Nancy Olmstead ('68, and in lust with Marilyn Murden (67).. By the way, I am no longer fat but the geeky part is still up for debate :-)
Carl Janowitz <[email protected]> on Friday, July 14, 2000 at 6:27:22 PM

As alluded to in the above, Janowitz was Director of Counseling at Academy of Swift River for awhile, before leaving to become Director of Family Services at Benchmark:
CARL JANOWITZ IS BENMARK'S NEW DIRECTOR OR FAMILY SERVICES
(September 24, 2001) Carl Janowitz, former Director of Counseling at Academy at Swiftriver, Cummington, MA, 800.258.1770,www.swiftriver.com, has joined the Benchmark Young Adult School Benchmark 800-474-4848, http://www.benchmarkeducation.net staff as the new Director of Family Services. Originally from Ireland and Africa, he arrived in California as a teenager, where he has obtained his California Standard Teaching Credential (K-12), a Human Services Credential and a MA in Counseling. He has continually worked in a therapeutic environment as a teacher, counselor, and administrator.

And... according to Psy, he was at Cascade at some point. My hunch is that this occurred after ASR and before Benchmark, although I haven't been able to verify that. He may have spent time at a number of places for all we know.
Carl Janowitz also came from a CEDU affiliated school, known as Cascade which was later (very soon after he jumped ship) shut down for systematic and widespread ritual sexual abuse.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2009, 09:07:13 PM »
WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION, I AM NOT ABSOLUTLY CLEAR?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2009, 09:34:03 PM »
Carl has also posted on fornits (in this thread, notably).

A fair amount can be found by searching for him on a google search of this site.

Pulled up his resume from an earlier one of my posts (I forget where I copied this from...  i believe it was SRA's old site):

Carl Janowitz, Program Coordinator - SWIFT RIVER ACADEMY

MA, Counseling, California State University; BA, Psychology, California State University; seven years experience as Counseling Supervisor, Cascade School; three years experience as a Counselor, Cedu School, nine years experience as Program Director, Advocate Schools; two years experience teaching english and journalism.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2009, 10:04:29 PM »
WE KNOW ALL THESE BLOGS ARE YOU GIA, ALL OF THEM.  THESE SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS ARE ILLEGAL. SLANDER IS AN UNTRUTHFUL ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENT ABOUT A PERSON THAT HARMS THE PERSON'S REPUTATION OR STANDING IN THE COMMUNITY.  WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR UNTRUE CLAIMS.  EVERYONE YOU HAVE SLANDERED HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE YOU ARE SLANDERING ON A DAILY BASIS.

WE EXPECT YOU TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE SLANDERING.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2009, 10:14:20 PM »
I kindly request you to stop flooding and to stop abusing the report feature.  Either get a lawyer and file a case or please cease flooding the same message over and over.