Author Topic: Not voting  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Not voting
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 12:51:52 PM »
Quote from: "vote shmote"

I think people have as much right to choose NOT to vote. To choose NOT to be controlled by a government.

:roflmao:  Yeah, you're right.  Because you didn't vote that means you're NOT controlled by them.

Did you know that the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

Until there is a choice on the ballot that allows me to vote for NO GOVERNMENT I very well might exercise my right NOT to vote.  And until I have the chance to vote for what I want in this, oh so free country of ours, I will continue to complain about the fuck holes in office.

Agreed.  Never said any different.   Just said that it doesn't make you as cool or edgy as you'd like to think it does.

The right to choose NOT to vote is as much of a right as choosing to vote and everyone therefore has the right to complain about whatever the FUCK they want when it comes to the government or this country.  Understood? Glad I could clear things up for you!  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Aw, whassa matter?  Hit a nerve did I?    :seg:

Yeah, I understand that you missed the point of my post entirely.  

Again, don't vote.   No one really cares, except to point and laugh at the emo kids who think they're so avant garde and non-conformist.
 :rocker:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: votescam
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 12:14:21 AM »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Go fuck yourself, asshole.
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 12:28:25 AM »
Quote from: ".s.s.s.s"
No one really cares, except to point and laugh at the emo kids who think they're so avant garde and non-conformist.
Hey emo-hater, just calling a spade a spade, pardon the pun.

Ok, if both of the candidates in fact sucked, and I say that I didn't vote for either one of them based on their incompetence, that means I should be compared to a pretentious emo-kid?  ::)  

Oh, and to quote Cicero: "Politicians are not born, they're excreted."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Go fuck yourself, asshole.
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 10:02:15 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Hey emo-hater, just calling a spade a spade, pardon the pun.

I don't hate them.  I find them somewhat amusing.

Ok, if both of the candidates in fact sucked, and I say that I didn't vote for either one of them based on their incompetence, that means I should be compared to a pretentious emo-kid?  ::)

I wasn't specifically referring to you, but if the shoe fits.  And no, you missed the point again.  What makes it comparable is the - I'm so much cooler and edgier than you because I don't, "let the government control me" - sentiment behind it that so many  seem to have.

Oh, and to quote Cicero: "Politicians are not born, they're excreted."

Well, duh!     What?  Is that supposed to prove to me how antiestablisment you are?   ::)

Now, get off my lawn!!
 :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
waste of breath
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 08:56:14 PM »
This thread blows...next...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: waste of breath
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 06:58:25 PM »
Quote from: "EMOticon"

It just hit some nerves, that's all.   :waaaa:  :rofl:

If you don't like it, don't friggin post in it dumbass.  You just bump it back up to the top.
Duh!
 :moon:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 07:54:47 PM »
Quote from: "kbnhdlbj"

If you don't like it, don't friggin post in it dumbass.  You just bump it back up to the top.
Duh!
Shut it already, you stupid fucking asshole. I've had about enough of your antagonistic shit here. Log in and let's see the COWARD behind the mask. You won't do it, you'd rather be a dick and take potshots at people with backbones, unlike yourself. GOD how I hate people like you. Waste of fucking flesh. Swine. What a dipshit moron you are. You haven't even touched nerves yet, but I wish you would try and do it in person. Your pain makes me hungry! I'm hungry for pain! Your death is mine motherfucker! Don't even try to escape! Because you're mine! You are all mine! You're all in my thoughts! I will peel you like a potato! I will take out your brains and throw them to my dogs! Oh shit, you're gonna die! I'm gonna peel off your toenails like they were... cupcakes! Like they were... twinkies! You're dead, motherfucker! My life is nothing but to kill you! Revenge is mine! My words make you wanna scream like a dead dog dying from anger-- and pain-- of a dead dog! Uhhhhhh... We're gonna kick some ass tonite, motherfucker! Life! Life is mine! I take you with me! I take you, I crumble you up, I wad you into a little ball! Death picks its teeth with your head! Life! Life is mine! Yup! Revenge is mine! My war jacks off when it sees your revenge! My war is not alone! It's the only war! Anytime you get your ass down here, kick my ass, no problem! My life is better! Don't fuck with me whatsoever! Yup! Revenge is mine! I take it and I leave it! But this one, motherfucker, is mine! And you're not gettin' it! You're the one that's gonna pay this time, buddy! No prob!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2008, 11:42:37 AM »
Quote from: "kbnhdlbj"

Duh!
Shut it already, you stupid fucking asshole. I've had about enough of your antagonistic shit here. Log in and let's see the COWARD behind the mask. You won't do it, you'd rather be a dick and take potshots at people with backbones, unlike yourself. GOD how I hate people like you. Waste of fucking flesh. Swine. What a dipshit moron you are. You haven't even touched nerves yet, but I wish you would try and do it in person. Your pain makes me hungry! I'm hungry for pain! Your death is mine motherfucker! Don't even try to escape! Because you're mine! You are all mine! You're all in my thoughts! I will peel you like a potato! I will take out your brains and throw them to my dogs! Oh shit, you're gonna die! I'm gonna peel off your toenails like they were... cupcakes! Like they were... twinkies! You're dead, motherfucker! My life is nothing but to kill you! Revenge is mine! My words make you wanna scream like a dead dog dying from anger-- and pain-- of a dead dog! Uhhhhhh... We're gonna kick some ass tonite, motherfucker! Life! Life is mine! I take you with me! I take you, I crumble you up, I wad you into a little ball! Death picks its teeth with your head! Life! Life is mine! Yup! Revenge is mine! My war jacks off when it sees your revenge! My war is not alone! It's the only war! Anytime you get your ass down here, kick my ass, no problem! My life is better! Don't fuck with me whatsoever! Yup! Revenge is mine! I take it and I leave it! But this one, motherfucker, is mine! And you're not gettin' it! You're the one that's gonna pay this time, buddy! No prob!

Nah, no nerves hit at all.

:rofl:  :rofl:

My pain makes you hungry?  What pain?  I'm not hurting.  Shit, your rage over a couple of comments makes me laugh.
 :flame:  :lala:  :soapbox:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
R.I.P. O.P.
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2008, 11:53:14 AM »
Quote from: "Contented one"
What pain?  I'm not hurting.
Then we'll see what we can do about that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: R.I.P. O.P.
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2008, 12:27:08 PM »
Quote from: "Contented one"
What pain?  I'm not hurting.
Then we'll see what we can do about that.

Is that a threat?  Yikes.  I guess I should start shaking now??
 :eek:   ::)

Damn!  Just yesterday Obama came and took my guns.

No, no nerves struck.  Really.  I swear.
 :cry:
 :P  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Gimme Back My Bullets
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »
Quote from: "ltrnjbujh"
:rofl:  :D  :cheers:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Gimme Back My Bullets
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2008, 01:05:54 PM »
Quote from: "McCain"
Quote from: "ltrnjbujh"
:rofl:  :D  :cheers:

At least you've retained some of your sense of humor!
 :cheers: