Author Topic: Hello chaps!  (Read 1406 times)

Offline NYBrit

• View Profile
Hello chaps!
« on: November 01, 2008, 08:07:46 AM »
Davey boy here.
Glad to be here chaps!
I'm a happily married bi-sexual man and married to a wonderful woman named Christine.
We have plenty of playmates and enjoy exploring new experiences with our playmates.

I love it when Christine sits on my face, providing she doesn't suffocate me. Very delcious women too!
My playmate's stormchaser and vascudave are also delicious. I met them online and have occasional 2 somes with those chaps.
My wife is very trusting and lets me go on a romp, provided she can play with playmates too.

I also have a younger playmate who goes by the name of Nittanylion and his friend Metfanforlife, nothing better then playing with chaps in their 20's.
Are there any other chaps out there that are married and their wife lets them play?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline NYBrit

• View Profile
Re: Hello chaps!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 06:27:46 PM »
Do any of you chaps know the sign when you get crabs?
I think i might have gotten crabs from one of my playmates. :jawdrop:

My genital area is swollen and very itchy at times. My wife wants me to go see a doctor and will not go down on me until I am better.
I asked two of my playmates "stormchaser and nittanylion" I was with recently about a week or so ago, and they said they were clean.
The last time I was with a playmate prior to them was over a month and that was with my playmate metfan4life. He has not returned
any of my calls yet. I feel like I am being punished, as I cannot even touch my wife. All I can do is fornicate myself with a pair of her undies.

She won't even let me sleep in the bed with her :heartbreak: .

If any of you chaps have any input, i'd much appreciate it.

Cherrio!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »