Author Topic: Can't register  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Can't register
« on: October 13, 2008, 08:13:01 PM »
HI, I can't register because i don't get an activation link.

thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Can't register
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 08:20:23 PM »
Quote from: "ASD"
HI, I can't register because i don't get an activation link.

thanks

Email might be having a problem at the moment (after switching to Dreamhost PS).  I'll activate your account manually.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 08:41:12 PM »
OK i tried to register under the names xaxa and lace. Either one is good.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 08:47:40 PM »
Quote from: "ASDA"
OK i tried to register under the names xaxa and lace. Either one is good.
both are activated now and should work.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 10:12:27 PM »
Argh, it won't accept my password now.
Wadda I do?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 01:44:43 PM »
HI. My new login is "ASD." I've registered it and don't get a registration validation email. So do this one manually. Hopefully it will work

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Can't let it go.
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 01:52:31 PM »
::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
freakish stalker
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 03:04:48 PM »
Quote from: "DRAMA"

Excuse me? What drama exactly r u talking about? The ZA outing CCM "drama"? Are you the one who pretended to be "me" and assembled 20 years of quotes to prove your point about the issue? That, and coming to this tech thread just to insult me isn’t successful “letting go.” Practice what you preach.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
life is mine
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 03:17:04 PM »
Quote from: "ASD-ME"

Excuse me? What drama exactly r u talking about? The ZA outing CCM "drama"? Are you the one who pretended to be "me" and assembled 20 years of quotes to prove your point about the issue?
Yes, THAT drama. I am filled with a hatred more volatile than petroleum-ether for the DUMB FUCKING CUNT DRAMA WHORE who keeps dragging that corpse of a topic back on to these forums again and again. God, how I'd like to wring their scrawny fucking little neck, slit their throat, rip their fucking head off and shit down their stupid neck. No, I am that other asshole you are talking about. I hate that person, too- maybe they are one and the same.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
wow...you are insane
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 04:15:42 PM »
Quote from: "GOD KILLER"
Quote from: "ASD-ME"

Excuse me? What drama exactly r u talking about? The ZA outing CCM "drama"? Are you the one who pretended to be "me" and assembled 20 years of quotes to prove your point about the issue?
Yes, THAT drama. I am filled with a hatred more volatile than petroleum-ether for the DUMB FUCKING CUNT DRAMA WHORE who keeps dragging that corpse of a topic back on to these forums again and again. God, how I'd like to wring their scrawny fucking little neck, slit their throat, rip their fucking head off and shit down their stupid neck. No, I am that other asshole you are talking about. I hate that person, too- maybe they are one and the same.

lol. I don’t know exactly what you’re on about, and don’t care. But if you wanna kill those bringing up this topic, you’re pathetic. Better themes for your rage, a lil bit.

There are several survivors & even admins who’ve raised it, and YOU sure go ON AND ON about it, so I look forward to your Columbine style massacre/suicide.

If you knew who I was you’d kill me, eh? Maybe publicize my personal frailties? My arrest record? Fear of that fate is why cult industry victims don’t prosecute. It’s a horrible thing.
 You lay bare why it’s SO IMPORTANT to only have mods/admins who don’t out survivors for jollies. We’ve learned a lot. Group hug.

Back on subject: Psy, validate me or whatever. And, I assume no mods besides you Ginger and Kelly can’t see my I.P and misc, thank ford?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: wow...you are insane
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 04:30:32 PM »
Quote from: "asd, me"
Back on subject: Psy, validate me or whatever. And, I assume no mods besides you Ginger and Kelly can’t see my I.P and misc, thank ford?

Your account should be activated.  to make doubly sure, i'll even reset your password and send you an email with the new one.  Also: moderators can't see poster's IP addresses, so your assumption is correct.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
not insane
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 04:36:58 PM »
Quote from: "asd, me"
lol. I don’t know exactly what you’re on about, and don’t care.
Ok.

There are several survivors & even admins who’ve raised it, and YOU sure go ON AND ON about it,
They are big assholes, then. On the other hand, point taken- I'll try and stop reacting now.

If you knew who I was you’d kill me, eh? Maybe publicize my personal frailties? My arrest record? Fear of that fate is why cult industry victims don’t prosecute. It’s a horrible thing.
 You lay bare why it’s SO IMPORTANT to only have mods/admins who don’t out survivors for jollies. We’ve learned a lot. Group hug.
I was kidding about actually wanting to kill anyone or put anyone's info up here. But whoever it is that keeps rehashing that shit is a major douche, and SHOULD die (figuratively speaking, of course).  ;)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 05:16:45 PM »
@psy: I have not been getting topic activity notifications nor PM notifications for several days at least, so you might want to check on whether the emailing system is functional.

@Lucifer: I do believe TheWho had a real thing about egging ASD on and I wouldn't be surprised if he took to impersonating him/her re. ThatIssueIShallNotMention (which, incidentally, went on to the obsessive lengths we have all come to expect from TheWho anyway).

Check out this revealing section (it goes on for maybe a page or two), starting with the following link posted by "SDA." TheWho is involved in this conversation. When one rereads that starting post, knowing what comes later, it really looks like that post was a set-up. Perhaps TheWho figured out that ASD tends to use certain letters for their name, maybe they are left-handed, and so had this Seventh-Day-Adventist (SDA) site lined up, ready to be plopped into the conversation as popular sentiment turned against ASD (due to forced identification with SDA).

Of course this is pure speculation on my part. Maybe somebody else is having a real good laugh at this/me, but I thought I might mention it, fwiw.   :D

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16007&start=3315#p315357
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 05:21:44 PM by Ursus »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 05:20:27 PM »
nanny-nanny-boo-boo :moon:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 05:22:25 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
@psy: I have not been getting topic activity notifications nor PM notifications for several days at least, so you might want to check on whether the emailing system is functional.

Yup.  I spent about an hour yesterday to figure out what's causing it.  So far, no dice.  I'm going to check on a few more things. Hopefully i'll be able to fix it tonight.