Author Topic: Visualize Miller Newton Dead  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
Visualize Miller Newton Dead
« on: October 10, 2008, 11:31:47 AM »
I'm happy to hear about Virgil's recent heart attack, I hope he felt a lot of pain, although I'm sure it paled in comparison to the sum total of pain and suffering administered by him and his cronies.  I'd like to invite you all to join me tomarrow night at 11:59 PM Eastern time in visualizing Miller Newton having another heart attack, where he convulses in pain and agony, barely able to speak the words, "Ruth Ann, call an ambulance.....".  I'm going to visualize, to the best of my ability, Milller Newton writhing in pain, losing control of his bowels and bladder, frothing at the mouth, and hopelessly clutching his chest as his final minutes tick away slowly.  I'm going to picture Miller Newton twitching helplessly as his heart spasms.  I'm going to visualize Miller Newton's face contorted in pain and fear as he realizes that his life is slowly receding, and that any medical attention will arrive too late to do anything to extend his sorry existence.  I will do these things, and project all of my hatred of Miller Newton at him, along with my hopes that he suffers to the very end of his miserable, evildoing life. :)

Then I will have a drink and a bowl of weed. :rasta:

I invite you to join me in this little psychic warfare excercise, hopefully we will wake up one morning within a week and get the good news that Miller Newton died in agony, with the last thing he was aware of being the smell of his own shit as his bowels voided themselves in his pants. ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Visualize Miller Newton Dead
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:33:49 AM »
:D Where the hell is that 'Psychic Redux' thread??   8)  ::evil::  :D

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 11:35:34 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
:D Where the hell is that 'Psychic Redux' thread??   8)  ::evil::  :D

I couldn't find it either, but y'know, they say the "third time's the charm"..........
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 09:53:50 PM »
with the last thing he was aware of being the smell of his own shit as his bowels voided themselves in his pants. ;D

Man I feel sorry for the EMTs.. poor bastards.