Author Topic: Delete posts by TheWho!!  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Delete posts by TheWho!!
« on: October 08, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »
If admins just deleted his posts at random, even once a day, he'd eventually see the futility in his efforts here and give up.

If programs can censor and control, so can Fornits. Don't try it with that same ol' bullshit about taking the 'high road' or whatever. That shit only goes so far in the real world. Just shut the fuck up and delete his posts. It's called guerilla warfare, you cunts. It worked in the Revolutionary War and it can fucking well work here! Every time you see one of his asinine posts and you feel like it, delete it. Simple, problem solved. Shut him down for good and let's move on to more interesting topics -- or, are you windbags really so shallow and desperate for material that you need this duplicitous program schmuck to spur 'conversation' day in, day out?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 12:44:10 PM by Froderik »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Grow a pair.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 03:34:00 PM »
Oh come on Frod, we have to read your crap all day and I am not pushing to have yours deleted.  Just skip over them like I do.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Pickle Reprise
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 03:45:35 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
Just skip over them like I do.
Bullshit, you know you read every word I post!  :D

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: Pickle Reprise
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 03:55:00 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Just skip over them like I do.
Bullshit, you know you read every word I post!  :D

Yeah, your right, I just get so dam desperate to find a solution to this problem that I say things I dont mean.  Maybe we could come up with an "ignore button", but hey, what the hell i'm moving on anyway.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Dinosaur Closet
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 03:55:46 PM »
Truth is, Who, I don't hate everything you post. Your avatar isn't bad, either. In other words it's not you per se that I'd like to see gone, it's just most of what you post, on the grounds that it simply isn't true. But my guess is you could probably give a shit whether or not I like you or your posts or anything else; I'm just putting it out there.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 04:00:20 PM »
I dont appreciate being called out like that in front of everyone on the "Web Forum hosting" tech support area.  Any other place is okay.

Thanks for saying you like some of my posts.  I try to keep them all truthful.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »
I cant post a goddamn reply whats the deal?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 07:13:43 PM »
I dont appreciate being called out like that in front of everyone on the "Web Forum hosting" tech support area.  Any other place is okay.

Too fucking bad!

I try to keep them all truthful.

The HELL you do!!!!!

Offline Germ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 09:16:13 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
If admins just deleted his posts at random, even once a day, he'd eventually see the futility in his efforts here and give up.

If programs can censor and control, so can Fornits. Don't try it with that same ol' bullshit about taking the 'high road' or whatever. That shit only goes so far in the real world. Just shut the fuck up and delete his posts. It's called guerilla warfare, you cunts. It worked in the Revolutionary War and it can fucking well work here! Every time you see one of his asinine posts and you feel like it, delete it. Simple, problem solved. Shut him down for good and let's move on to more interesting topics -- or, are you windbags really so shallow and desperate for material that you need this duplicitous program schmuck to spur 'conversation' day in, day out?

uh-huh. Fuckin A
Do it. This asshole is ridunkulous and worse than spam.

it's not even about censoring, it's more like controlling distracting spam. If he didn't post on every topic...It just ruins the experience. and he's a commercial spammer to boot.
l

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 10:07:53 PM »
God, don't you guys remember the last several rounds of this game? It's a game of futility and diminishing returns. Whatever I may delete will just be reposted twice. Whomever I may try to ban will just turn up under anon or other usernames from various ips. Meanwhile, the meaningful, worthwhile discussion we all crave and miss will be buried under heaping piles of stinking horse shit about censorship and bias.

It's not asif we haven't been through this a half dozen times before or more.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 11:08:54 PM »
So pre-2005 there was another Who?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 11:38:37 PM »
Since Who, and other trolls, keeps repeating his arguments why don't we just start a thread with generic repetetive resposes to the positions Who poses? Every time Who posts, in what is always a mutant version of the same thing he has said for years, anyone can just reference the thread and cut/paste the same response over and over. Why argue anymore? The counter arguments have already been made, the pertinent questions have already been asked that he will not answer. It could go something like this.

Who: I think it's beneficial for the healthy development of families to traumatically and forcefully remove the children and sever communication so they can heal in an isolated environment, just like when someone goes in for surgery. The family is not in there to help with the surgery are they?

[insert response from list here]

? :) ?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 04:14:03 AM »
Quote from: "dishdutyfugitive"
So pre-2005 there was another Who?

There have been a bunch of them; Lee Colburn, Nazzi. Probably none so dedicated. Then again, we've never had this little traffic. Maybe it's just easier to flood a forum when there's so little participation.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 10:11:14 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
God, don't you guys remember the last several rounds of this game? It's a game of futility and diminishing returns. Whatever I may delete will just be reposted twice. Whomever I may try to ban will just turn up under anon or other usernames from various ips. Meanwhile, the meaningful, worthwhile discussion we all crave and miss will be buried under heaping piles of stinking horse shit about censorship and bias.

It's not asif we haven't been through this a half dozen times before or more.

when there was guest posting on the can forum the crap was deleted well enough. IT CAN BE DONE

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 10:14:07 AM »
Quote from: "Who response thread?"
Since Who, and other trolls, keeps repeating his arguments why don't we just start a thread with generic repetetive resposes to the positions Who poses? Every time Who posts, in what is always a mutant version of the same thing he has said for years, anyone can just reference the thread and cut/paste the same response over and over. Why argue anymore? The counter arguments have already been made, the pertinent questions have already been asked that he will not answer. It could go something like this.

Who: I think it's beneficial for the healthy development of families to traumatically and forcefully remove the children and sever communication so they can heal in an isolated environment, just like when someone goes in for surgery. The family is not in there to help with the surgery are they?

[insert response from list here]

? :) ?

yeah, i think that's a good secondary solution, if you won't delete who-slime.