Author Topic: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!  (Read 27982 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2008, 05:40:09 PM »
Yeah that'd be a freaky date for sure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2008, 02:57:30 PM »
I highly doubt Robert Bruce is going to pay up. The guy promised to mail me a DVD to my friends work, and he never did. That was like 2+ years ago!!!!!! It would have cost him what? A couple stamps?!!! He couldn't even scrounge that up. BTW, I don't give permission to post any of the Who's, and I's communications. But, that probably doesn't matter, now does it!?!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2008, 04:29:38 PM »
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
I highly doubt Robert Bruce is going to pay up. The guy promised to mail me a DVD to my friends work, and he never did. That was like 2+ years ago!!!!!! It would have cost him what? A couple stamps?!!! He couldn't even scrounge that up. BTW, I don't give permission to post any of the Who's, and I's communications. But, that probably doesn't matter, now does it!?!!

The contents of the whooter's pm box is his property not yours. If you don't want your private messages displayed in a public manner you better hope the whooter is decent enough to delete them all.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2008, 04:33:50 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"

The contents of the whooter's pm box is his property not yours. If you don't want your private messages displayed in a public manner you better hope the whooter is decent enough to delete them all.

Basically, this.  If he decides not to...  Well:  Shouldn't have PMed him stuff you wouldn't want in public then.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE CONTENTS OF THOSE COMMUNIQUES.  IT WOULD REVEAL THE LEVEL OF DECEIT AND COLLUSION THE TWO OF YOU ENGAGE IN.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2008, 04:52:03 PM »
Oh, it's pretty exciting stuff! I'm pretty nervous. Oh well, it is what it is.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2008, 04:52:42 PM »
I'd rather not, but if we must be subjected to yet another round of CCM Girl/Wootie bullshit I suggest they be posted on http://www.4chan.org for epic lulz. Best place ever for that sort of discussion.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2008, 05:18:16 PM »

Thats why I thought it was so funny when he posted it.  I think he must had been drunk!!  I knew there was no way he was going to pay.  When he took off for 4 days I knew he was struggling to find an excuse not to pay and finally came back with a way (he thought) to save face.  This whole thing was worth it just to see him squirm like that.  I am going to miss my private troll.

There are a ton of PM’s and I don’t think anyone would want to spend their time sifting thru them.  There is no way to delete them all at once and it would take me hours to do them one at a time.  I trust that the person who wins will do the right thing and just ask psy to do a complete delete so that the new owner can start fresh.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2008, 05:23:48 PM »
You can delete all your private messages at once very easily. Click on check all then delete marked, it takes only a couple seconds. I suspect the new owner will find an empty PM box, and TheWho having reinvented himself as The Who.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2008, 05:26:39 PM »
Quote from: "Al"
You can delete all your private messages at once very easily. Click on check all then delete marked, it takes only a couple seconds. I suspect the new owner will find an empty PM box, and TheWho having reinvented himself as The Who.
that only deletes a page at a time, afaik.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2008, 05:27:42 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "i want to buy who"
Last post was me. I went ahead and signed in to prevent my bid getting mixed up with anyone else's. I'll go ahead and up it to $90 to clear RB's bid.

Ok.  I hear 90.  Do I hear 95?
Ok.  I hear 90.  Do I hear 95?

Going once to the anonymosu bidder for 90 dollars.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2008, 05:28:33 PM »
Quote from: "Al"

I think that only deletes one page, which is like 10 pm's.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2008, 05:30:11 PM »
TheWho said: "There is no way to delete them all at once and it would take me hours to do them one at a time."

TheWho said you had to delete them one at time, individually. I was correcting his misstatement.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2008, 05:38:03 PM »
You fucking loser guests care way too much about this shit.

Pity you waste your lives speculating about TheWho's PMs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2008, 05:41:00 PM »
4/10