Author Topic: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!  (Read 28266 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Re: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!
« Reply #360 on: October 12, 2008, 08:03:47 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Ok seriously..... CCM girl I like you.. I really do.. But now you are getting on my nerves. Please redirect your questions and complaints via the PM box to the person you want to answer them.

I'm somehow sure you'll actually get more done than endlessly carrying on on the forums.

Ok seriously.....Che I don't like you.....I'm madly in love with you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Wild Honey Pie
« Reply #361 on: October 12, 2008, 08:16:12 PM »
:jerry:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 12, 2008, 08:17:37 PM »
Quote from: "PSY"
Quote from: "asd"
Why spread a lie all that time? Why not uncover the post and see what he really wrote, now?

Quote from: "PSY"
Well, there is no way to un-delete a post, if there was one.

Considering all the lies he’s told about the subject: he’s also changed stories MULTIPLE TIMES about what he posted, and how he got the info..it’s kinda clear already about who’s telling the truth about this.

Quote from: "psy"
Well, not really, since i've known him to bluff before on multiple occasions, including one which actually got me in trouble (long story).  I'd rather he not do it, but I have known him to do it, and thus, it's hard to tell what is intended as disinformation to get a desired response from his detractors and/or fish for information and what is the genuine article.  He gets results, but sometimes it backfires.

If you’re gonna say his swearing there is no missing post isn’t "lying," just "bluffing,"  ok, I guess.

I guess if you say his lies, his changing stories about what he posted, the screensaves, the non-deleted posts mean nothing, and if you won’t recover the post he deleted, and the only thing you’ll accept as "proof" of wrongdoing is the deleted post, then there's nothing to be done.

But you’ve created a benchmark that can never be satisfied.

Ginger told me administrators can view PMs. I know there was a time when admin power was given to the sort who would access her PMs. I think by that means, or through her ip is how her info was tracked, but that’s just my belief. What’s factual is the guy posted her info, threatened and humiliated her by exploiting that personal info. I don’t think someone who does that should be on the mast-head. Why not put up Act Da.?

Whatever you do, please stop spreading mis truths about how ZA posted nothing, or that the post with her nameXXXd out is fake, because that’s just not true.

If you really don’t know what happened, just say you don’t know. I think that’s the least that can be done.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 12, 2008, 08:23:39 PM »
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Ok seriously..... CCM girl I like you.. I really do.. But now you are getting on my nerves. Please redirect your questions and complaints via the PM box to the person you want to answer them.

I'm somehow sure you'll actually get more done than endlessly carrying on on the forums.

Ok seriously.....Che I don't like you.....I'm madly in love with you.

Ok baby.. If you really love me you'll take this to pm.

:moon:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
a comment on policy
« Reply #364 on: October 12, 2008, 08:32:37 PM »
Just because Struggling 'Tards censors doesn't mean fornits shouldn't censor on occasion, too. That logic is severly flawed (I guess we should all stop shitting too since people who post on ST must have to shit now and then.) There are times when it is right to delete things. Like when someone kept posting pics of Zen's daughter, like 95% of what TheWho posts, etc. Whenever this comes up, I hear the same old argument about 'how do we decide, how would we make it fair?' Fuck that. Life isn't perfect, and neither is this site. What do you do? MAKE AN EFFORT AND BE A VERTEBRATE ONCE IN A WHILE, that's what you do! You don't have time? FINE...let an admin who ~does have time take care of it!

I know I'm probably pissing in the wind here, though...can't teach an old dog new tricks... *sigh*
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 08:33:51 PM by Froderik »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #365 on: October 12, 2008, 08:33:12 PM »
Ginger told me administrators can view PMs.

That I don't believe.  It's not possible and ginger would never say it is.  In fact, she has publicly stated quite the opposite.  It is NOT possible.  Read the phpbb3 manual if you don't believe me.

Look.  The other "asd" guest already PMed me under his username letting me know you're not him, so you might as well drop this imitation chirade.  I'm not going to play your game.  This has already been discussed to death, and unless CCM wants to bring it up again, i'm most likely not going to address it again.  There are actual, important, relevant, topics to discuss.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 12, 2008, 08:38:33 PM »

That I don't believe.  It's not possible and ginger would never say it is.  In fact, she has publicly stated quite the opposite.  It is NOT possible.  Read the phpbb3 manual if you don't believe me.

You should stop making statement of certainty that turn out to be false.

Ginger told me this when I emailed her via myspace. I have been concerned about that issue for some time, before this thing with ccm happened i think, and what she said was that she doesn't think anyone who is admin. would do that, but to be very sure, i should keep my correspondences with people here to email.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 12, 2008, 08:41:35 PM »
Ok baby.. If you really love me you'll take this to pm.

:moon:

I disagree Che, if I really loved you, we'd be taking this to the am.

Che??? This isn't the same Che who is most well known around these parts as being one of the biggest attention whores in all of Fornits history, is it? WAIT! Did Fornits auction off Che's account too?????? I'm really confused now!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 12, 2008, 08:43:07 PM »
Quote from: "uh-huh"

You should stop making statement of certainty that turn out to be false.

Ginger told me this when I emailed her via myspace.

Bullshit.  It's not possible and I highly suspect you're lying about ginger saying that.  Ginger knows it's not possible and has stated that multiple times on the forum.  Read the phpbb3 manual if you don't believe me.  Even if she did say that to you in a myspace message (which I highly, highly, doubt), she would still be wrong.  It's just not possible.

Look. The other "asd" guest already PMed me under his username letting me know you're not him, so you might as well drop this imitation chirade. I'm not going to play your game. This has already been discussed to death, and unless CCM wants to bring it up again, i'm most likely not going to address it again. There are actual, important, relevant, topics to discuss.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 12, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »
Who cares if ginger can read pms or not?

Only someone w/ access to the database could read someone else's PMs.

If she can access it, then she can read them. But I don't care either way.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 12, 2008, 08:46:54 PM »

Look.  The other "asd" guest already PMed me under his username letting me know you're not him, so you might as well drop this imitation chirade.  I'm not going to play your game.  This has already been discussed to death, and unless CCM wants to bring it up again, i'm most likely not going to address it again.  There are actual, important, relevant, topics to discuss.

Oh my god, are you serious?

What the fuck are you talking about? Whom do you mean when you say the "other asd" are you talking about the "asd" that originally posted about hepatitis A, cause that's me.

You are so full of shit

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 12, 2008, 08:48:43 PM »
Quote from: "DSA"
Whom do you mean when you say the "other asd" are you talking about the "asd" that originally posted about hepatitis A, cause that's me.
One of the perils of always posting anon...

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 12, 2008, 08:52:45 PM »
CCM if you arent willing to name off good programs and the merits of these alleged programs why even bring it up?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 12, 2008, 08:53:38 PM »
Quote from: "DSA"
What the fuck are you talking about? Whom do you mean when you say the "other asd" are you talking about the "asd" that originally posted about hepatitis A, cause that's me.

Uh.  I believe the original said Hep B, btw.  And somebody with that disease would know the difference.  Bye bye now.

the PM I got.. i'll quote part of it here:

there is also another guest that is posting that is not me. im not the one continuing to bring up the zen thing, im done with this infighting.

Trying to stir up drama?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 12, 2008, 08:57:00 PM »
I LOVE OREOS! I LOVE OREOS! I LOVE OREOS!