Author Topic: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!  (Read 28258 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: The Who offers to auction off his account for fornits!
« Reply #330 on: October 11, 2008, 08:51:45 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
He unbanned me when he thought I was unfairly banned against huge pressure from the forum and fellow admins.
Minor clarification: The other admins were in support of un-banning you once they looked closer into what Deborah classified as "flooding".  The forum populace, however, you are accurate about.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

« Reply #331 on: October 11, 2008, 09:24:19 PM »
It's not politics as much as you might think, if you're as cynical as myself. I'm just trying to be fair here. I'm not defending Zen since he's my friend. I'm doing it because there is a lack of evidence against him. I'd do it for anybody. Due process is something I believe in.

ASA, In all fairness I have to say psy does what he believes is fair and is able to put aside all politics when making decisions for the forum and protecting free speech.  He unbanned me when he thought I was unfairly banned against huge pressure from the forum and fellow admins.  This didnt make him very popular for awhile and he knew that risk when he made the decision  (he later regretted that decision but I like to think he would have done it just the same over again).  For this I have a great deal of respect for him.

All of what Zen did during that argument was driven by a spat between Zen and myself.  Things were said and threats were made that we both probably wish we could take back and delete.  I don’t believe there was any intent to hurt or expose CCM.  He was just trying to piss me off (and I him) and CCM was brought up and got in the middle.  She was not the target, but yes things were said in the heat of the moment.  It has long passed and should be well forgotten.

All of you are so pathetic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 12, 2008, 01:25:02 AM »
It was more a warning than anything else. Again, I assumed you to be an agent provocateur trying to say something that would get the FBI/cops to come take the server away (and thus shut down fornits). Did I call the cops? No. But what if somebody else did? What if they slammed fornits, or the hosting provider with a subpoena. Then you'd be fucked, no wouldn't you, and Fornits would be without a server. So consider I did you a favor. I would never wish five-oh on anybody (save maybe a program or program staff).

And what exactly was the "favor" you did? How exactly would he have been fucked. That is as clear as mud to me. No IP. Did you know his name and contact info, and would you have divulged it if asked?

That comment about "taking staff out" was minor in comparison to some of the posts still in the archives here.
Death-to-EdCons Video
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22909
The Time I Fucked Souix Chef
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22734
Izzahell told me Sue's vagina tastes like peanut butter!!
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22126
viewtopic.php?p=269700#p269700
Fuck that fat fucking whore! I want her DEAD!
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22126
and this one....
viewtopic.php?p=269700#p269700
and remember the TBS Escapers Guide- keep a knife in your room and stab them in the guts
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20248&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=escapers
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22840&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=escapers
And then those advocating killing your parents with a .45. Can't find them due to the crappy search function.

Frankly, I can't wait until 5 PM tomorrow (CET) when I get to lock you out and transfer the account to Ursus.

Yes, the sweet taste of censorship. What will happen to his account? Will his posts be censored by the highest bidder? But that would be okay, you say. Of course, because Who will just show up the next day with a new account. Most of his work is done here, but he ain't goin anywhere. Do you honestly believe he is?  Guess that should be directed at Ursus. What are your plans?

Well. If he did see a post, and can corroborate CCM's claims of it's contents (that it actually contained CCM's real name and address), then I'll confront Zen with it and take appropriate action. I'll let him contact me, though (rather than drag him into this), unless CCM is interested in pursuing this. Personally, i'm just dying for it to go away.

Damn! Did Ginger die and leave you in charge? I thought you were brought on to "fix technical shit". She and the forum did just fine for many, many years before you imposed your values on the forum and set about fixin things that weren't broken. You single-handedly have done more to harm Fornits than any other poster. Google ratings will restore Fornits? Guess we'll have to see about that.

It's not politics as much as you might think, if you're as cynical as myself. I'm just trying to be fair here. I'm not defending Zen since he's my friend. I'm doing it because there is a lack of evidence against him. I'd do it for anybody. Due process is something I believe in.

More  :bs:  Everytime there is an issue that deserves "due process", you can't find the time. You just "want it to go away".

This didnt make him very popular for awhile and he knew that risk when he made the decision (he later regretted that decision but I like to think he would have done it just the same over again). For this I have a great deal of respect for him.

Respect my ass. You laugh at how gulible he is, how easy it was to work a naieve kid, program style.

Minor clarification: The other admins were in support of un-banning you once they looked closer into what Deborah classified as "flooding". The forum populace, however, you are accurate about.

Still blaming Deborah, because you don't have time for due process. You aren't worthy of or capable of handling the responsibilities you somehow came to possess. Who are you protecting? Who is it you'd rather Who not know was responsible for his banning?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 12, 2008, 02:33:08 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
I'm quite sure you're either closer to the program than a parent, or very thoroughly indoctrinated. The language you speak is programmiespracken 101, and so is your judgement of somebody you don't know. How do you know his/her life is fucked up, or is that just something you say to try and break people down? It's exactly this sort of shit that makes people hate you and want you off the site.

That has been exactly my point all along (Double Standard, judgement of someone you don’t know).  How does the other person know if I abused my daughter or if I have a relationship with Rudy Benz or a relationship with est... etc.  Do you see your double standard?  It is okay to assume many things about my life, but when I do it you see it differently, like I am abusing a survivor.  Your thinking is very clouded and one sided.  Maybe it is because of all the time you spend here, I don’t know.  But I think you can see my point.  I have tried to point thisout in the past many times.  It may help you going forward.

Frankly, I can't wait until 5 PM tomorrow (CET) when I get to lock you out and transfer the account to Ursus.

Is that my official notice?

u said you were there when marcus was writing his book. In what capacity were you there?

Ursus, when u gt his account, please don't delete anything. The crazy should be preserved, in amber if need be, for cultic researchers to examine.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 12, 2008, 07:32:55 AM »
u said you were there when marcus was writing his book. In what capacity were you there?

My daughter was attending during that time.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #335 on: October 12, 2008, 07:45:14 AM »
Quote from: "censorship"
That comment about "taking staff out" was minor in comparison to some of the posts still in the archives here.
Death-to-EdCons Video
http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22909
The Time I Fucked Souix Chef
http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22734
Izzahell told me Sue's vagina tastes like peanut butter!!
http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22126
http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=269700#p269700
Fuck that fat fucking whore! I want her DEAD!
http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22126
and this one....
http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=269700#p269700
and remember the TBS Escapers Guide- keep a knife in your room and stab them in the guts
http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php? ... t=escapers
http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php? ... t=escapers
And then those advocating killing your parents with a .45. Can't find them due to the crappy search function.

Gee.  I wonder who would keep a list like that.

Your other questions have been answered earlier in the thread.  I don't like repeating myself.

Going twice to Ursus for 90 dollars.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 12, 2008, 10:03:55 AM »
Some of my ebest fucking work there. one of these days i hope to get to work on t-shits with a five point guide to resisting programs on the back of it.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 12, 2008, 10:45:13 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Awwww, so your parents finally called you on all your BS and you blew off your one final chance and now they are the bad guys… BooHooHooo. “Oh, I am innocent and never did anything wrong, please you must believe me, my parents are the evil ones”
You haven’t changed much.  You still cant take any personal responsibility.
". . . to use persecution as a power tool, this has also been done. To manipulate, enslave, indoctrinate, torture, these things are not new either. So when we have been so to the very nerve controlled and lied to and spoke at and forced right to "may i pick up the fork?" and been 'awared of,' there is a lot all around that is really going to get under our skin. Sure there is."

I personally don't blame my parents nearly as much as I blame the program for lying to them. You still seem washed.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 12, 2008, 01:41:48 PM »
Cindy, I wonder if you're aware that under your way of thinking (and I use that term loosely with you) your pals over at NAMBLA have made their case for the benefits of sexual relationships between men and underage boys. On their (your) website they have reams of testimonals from boys who claim that their lives were saved by their adult partners and the love you shared with them.

According to you the testimony of a very small number of former inmates and their parents proves that the PTS form of confrontational and forced therapy/abuse works. This of course flys in the face of the actual medical studies, dead and abused kids, and the majority of actual professionals who know what theyre talking about, but hey according to you a couple of people said so, so thats all the proof you need.

Now I see where you got this line of thinking though, your NAMBLA membership garruntees it.

Psy, I dont know if you saw my question from when you were gone. Can we still link his guest posts after he pretends to leave by just comparing the ip address?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 12, 2008, 01:53:29 PM »
@psy: Could you please update us as to where we are with this auction? A neighbor whom I have contracted out to do the drop for me needs to go run some errands, wants to know what's happening... Seems to me that 5pm CET has come and gone, but maybe I'm not translating my time zones correctly. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 01:57:10 PM by Ursus »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 12, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »
Would this constitute his having already given permission for his guest posts to be linked up?

Bullshit, 95% of my posts or better were me logged in. I got into a flame war with someone but I wasnt flooding or logging in as many identities until the last day before I was banned.
Someone was changing the header to posts I didnt write and I was responding by doing the same. I was logging in as a guest at the time.

If someone takes a snapshot of anypoint in time (except the last day or 2) I will give them $5 for every guest post. I logged in more than most and I didnt take on multiple identies as they would have you believe.

I was banned, I believe, because I exposed a flaw in the system and someone would be embarrassed if this was admitted, so was easier to silence me. I am not looking for anyone to be exposed or for myself to say. "Ah, I won" I dont give a shit.
If you want the truth it is there in the database for anyone to see, there was no flooding going on (prior to me being banned)

We can go back and forth, but the answer is in the database.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 12, 2008, 01:59:58 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Cindy, I wonder if you're aware that under your way of thinking (and I use that term loosely with you) your pals over at NAMBLA have made their case for the benefits of sexual relationships between men and underage boys. On their (your) website they have reams of testimonals from boys who claim that their lives were saved by their adult partners and the love you shared with them.

According to you the testimony of a very small number of former inmates and their parents proves that the PTS form of confrontational and forced therapy/abuse works. This of course flys in the face of the actual medical studies, dead and abused kids, and the majority of actual professionals who know what theyre talking about, but hey according to you a couple of people said so, so thats all the proof you need.

Now I see where you got this line of thinking though, your NAMBLA membership garruntees it.

Psy, I dont know if you saw my question from when you were gone. Can we still link his guest posts after he pretends to leave by just comparing the ip address?

Your not kidding
http://www.nambla.org/boys.htm

""If It Wasn't for Mark I'd Probably Be Dead Today Carl, age 14 ""

Look, man-boy love saved this teens life. It looks like he applied the program in a positive way.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 12, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »
Quote from: "sdf"
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

Your not kidding
http://www.nambla.org/boys.htm

""If It Wasn't for Mark I'd Probably Be Dead Today Carl, age 14 ""

Look, man-boy love saved this teens life. It looks like he applied the program in a positive way.

Do we know any "marks" at Academy for Swift River? Maybe Mark is a pet name for Rudy. Maybe this is one of the kids Rudy helped by molesting them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 12, 2008, 02:04:22 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
@psy: Could you please update us as to where we are with this auction? A neighbor whom I have contracted out to do the drop for me needs to go run some errands, wants to know what's happening... Seems to me that 5pm CET has come and gone, but maybe I'm not translating my time zones correctly. Thanks.

I think this trade off is stupid. it will give the synanite est freak a chance to deny his crazy, claiming it was forged....but whatevs

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 12, 2008, 02:11:58 PM »
Quote from: "asda"
Quote from: "Ursus"

I think this trade off is stupid. it will give the synanite est freak a chance to deny his crazy, claiming it was forged....but whatevs

ASDA, ADHD, It will give you a chance to self reflect and determine that the source of all your hatred is self loathing.  With a resistence to any thought on the source you purge yourself upon others which only serves to temporarily relieve your rage.  This willcontinue to build until you face the fact that you are solely responsible for your own path in life.
Learn to live with yourself.