Author Topic: I am not voting for OBAMA  (Read 1101 times)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
I am not voting for OBAMA
« on: September 24, 2008, 06:19:08 PM »
NO way

,NO how.

Im not voting for a coniving,talks out of both sides of his ASS,sonofabitch like that.Piss on Joe"I just cant shut the fuck up"Biden too.
What apair of douches.
          If the cry baby leftist democrats dont win,theyll run that goddamn Hillary again,Id just as soon vote for SATAN.CHANGE? MY ASS. ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: I am not voting for OBAMA
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 06:29:24 PM »
I am so pissed.  I was hoping they would be able to find someone who could work the issues for the people instead of all this crap and finger pointing.  We need to get out of Iraq, we need a strong leader to demand oversight in the finacial industry, we need a strong leader to get our butts out of the middle east and stand up to Iraq, iran etc.  Biden wants to fold to Iran and let them build their arsenal.  We need to focus on the united states and our own problems and we need a president willing to do that

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 07:03:03 PM »
I'll vote for Obama for one reason and one reason only: Sarah Palin.  No way I am going to risk her gaining the presidency if McCain kicks the bucket.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 08:03:53 PM »
There is no difference between mccane and obama and people who think so are brainwashed by their corporate masters. Go to work, pay your taxes, argue about stupid shit and bend over so I can fuck you over and over again!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 08:16:32 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
I'll vote for Obama for one reason and one reason only: Sarah Palin.  No way I am going to risk her gaining the presidency if McCain kicks the bucket.

she would be insulated by congress and the senate the same as Obama would be if he got in, besides her secondary focus would be family values and special needs kids.  Better than big business and biden who is afraid of the middle east.  She couldnt be any worse than Clinton (Bill or hillary)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 09:13:10 PM »
Quote from: "Glack"
Quote from: "psy"
she would be insulated by congress and the senate the same as Obama would be if he got in, besides her secondary focus would be family values and special needs kids.

That is a possibility.  But there is also a guarantee that anything the religious right could manage to slip through a (possibly re-taken by republican) house/senate will get signed into law.

Better than big business and biden who is afraid of the middle east.  She couldnt be any worse than Clinton (Bill or hillary)

Obama on foreign policy:
http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?art ... a_doctrine

Sounds good to me (if he keeps to it).
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »
Quote from: "4341"
There is no difference between mccane and obama and people who think so are brainwashed by their corporate masters. Go to work, pay your taxes, argue about stupid shit and bend over so I can fuck you over and over again!
And you can do what about that exactly?  There is a small difference between democrats and republicans, though: they don't always have the same corporate/agenda masters...  so although most things don't change, some small things sometimes do, so you might as well participate, even if it is mostly a sham.