Author Topic: Dirt & Doornails  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Dirt & Doornails
« on: September 22, 2008, 06:06:50 PM »
It's pretty boring here. Nothing but the same old shit with TheWho talking to himself and people falling for it once in a while. Shit, if it weren't for TheWho and the occasional rebuttal directed back at him, this site would be as dead as Elvis. So I guess it's a good thing that TheWho posts here or there would be nothing going on at all...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Dirt & Doornails
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 06:15:59 PM »
Ummm...I HATE to so rudely inform you of this, since you clearly are so blissfully unaware, but I AM Elvis, and I ain't dead... Yet.

8)  ;D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 08:44:44 PM »
That's because thewho spends all day long everyday derailing and trolling anyone who posts here. the admins don't seem to want to do anything about it so thats what fornits will be, thewho and company. good ideas and threads get dropped because most posters here cant spend 24-7 working their agenda like thewho does. They could ban him but they don't, the question is why not.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 09:10:35 PM »
Quote from: "bannage"
That's because thewho spends all day long everyday derailing and trolling anyone who posts here. the admins don't seem to want to do anything about it so thats what fornits will be, thewho and company. good ideas and threads get dropped because most posters here cant spend 24-7 working their agenda like thewho does. They could ban him but they don't, the question is why not.
Good question; because someone as determined to work their agenda as TheWho apparently is would find some way around being banned, so why bother trying? (An answer along these lines is what I'm anticipating here.)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 12:13:35 AM »
Quote from: "bannage"

Because after he broke his "scouts honor" promise to stay off the site, we tried briefly to ban him, and he just used a proxy and came back as anon...  pulling his same shit.  He's quite determined for "just a parent" that he claims to be.  Realisticaly, it's not possible to effectively ban anybody without disabling guest posting, and if that were done...  would fornits really be the same?

My feelign is that in time, the forum will recover as new posters will come and the more saavy will learn to ignore TheWho...  But it will take time.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)